btn
btn
1 of 2
Related:
Create New Tag
O&GDriller O&GDriller
6/28/2020 1:21 PM

In a number of threads people discuss the impact Eli being a "new" dad will have on his performance. It seems most moto fans are ignorant to the fact that he and his girlfriend, NOT wife, already have two children, Gnah and Bear. It's surprising that even Ralph seems unaware of the fact that Eli is already a seasoned dad and the recent addition of a third child should have minimal impact on his performance...

kkawboy14 kkawboy14
6/28/2020 1:23 PM

......is he hiding those kids?

APLMAN99 APLMAN99
6/28/2020 1:31 PM
O&GDriller wrote:

In a number of threads ...more

Dogs are not “quite” the same as your actual children.....

RF145 RF145
O&GDriller wrote:

Ignorant is not the word I would use.
I have very little interest in the private lives of these racers. Unless there is something in the media, I am not going to know one way or another. Uninformed would be more accurate.
Although I might say it was ignorant of you to choose that word out of all the other options.

O&GDriller O&GDriller

No, people just seem more interested in some kid using a stick to play with an alligator. It sort of amazes me at the lack of knowledge on this fact considering all the other nonsense that's often discussed.

O&GDriller O&GDriller
6/28/2020 1:41 PM
O&GDriller wrote:

RF145 wrote:

Ignorant is not the word I ...more

Ignorant is not a derogatory term, especially in the context I used it. I didn't expect my informative post to be seen as a negative thing but I guess this is Vital. I also have little interest in a riders personal life and the human interest aspects of the pros. I merely point it out as there is significant discussion of the impact the new child would have on his job while being "uninformed" that as it's his third go around the impact on his job performance shouldn't be significant. NOT to start a typical Vital back and forth I offer the following definition which is consistent in the context in which I used the term.

Ignorant: lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about a particular thing.

BigBoreFan58 BigBoreFan58
6/28/2020 1:43 PM

Why the emphasis on NOT his wife?

USA USA
6/28/2020 1:45 PM
Photo

Holeshot Coffee Co.
Each bag sold donates $1 to Road2Recovery

RF145 RF145
6/28/2020 1:54 PM
O&GDriller wrote:

RF145 wrote:

Ignorant is not the word I ...more

O&GDriller wrote:

Ignorant is not a ...more

FYI, if one said they are ignorant of a fact, not derogatory.
If you call someone ignorant, very derogatory.
It is not always the definition sir, it is also how the word is used.

O&GDriller O&GDriller
6/28/2020 1:55 PM
APLMAN99 wrote:

Dogs are not “quite” the ...more

If this is accurate then I'm the ignorant one. I've always thought they already had two "children", not two dogs. If so thanks for educating/correcting me. The old interweb says two children but I'm now wondering if I'm the ignorant person as Gnah and Bear seem to be more likely dogs names versus children's names.

Chris_Buehler Chris_Buehler
6/28/2020 2:00 PM

After seeing this thread I thought man I didn't know he had that many kids. I found one page saying he had just one child and another mentioning two children Gnar and Bear. That page also said he had a net worth of $500K and a yearly salary of $85K so I'm not too sure about it's accuracy.

O&GDriller O&GDriller
6/28/2020 2:00 PM
BigBoreFan58 wrote:

Why the emphasis on NOT ...more

ONLY because many posts refer to his girlfriend as his wife. NOTHING negative was meant by the emphasis as they seem like a great couple who've been together a long time, love each other and committed to each other and their family. FWIW, I'm a fan of Eli and meant no disrespect nor negative imaging of the man. I'm amazed at his skills and dedication to his chosen profession. He's a moto Rock Star in my book who greatly appreciates his efforts.

APLMAN99 APLMAN99
6/28/2020 2:02 PM
O&GDriller wrote:

APLMAN99 wrote:

O&GDriller wrote:

If this is accurate then ...more

Based on the tone of your initial post, I would say that you are ignorant in a derogatory way....

Motoxdoc Motoxdoc
6/28/2020 2:09 PM
O&GDriller wrote:

APLMAN99 wrote:

Gnah and Bear do sound like dogs names; if this is the case I’m guessing the OP probably feels slightly ignorant at this point...but maybe I am the ignorant one about Eli having three children...I can’t imagine where or why he would be hiding his two other kids and why he would make such a big deal about the third child and not mention the first two. Also, it seems strange that we would first find out about this though vital. Yeah yeah...I took the bait and answered OP seriously.

O&GDriller O&GDriller
6/28/2020 2:14 PM
Motoxdoc wrote:

Gnah and Bear do sound ...more

Yes, however I'm thinking/feeling VERY ignorant, not slightly.... No disrespect was intended towards Eli or his family.

SLAPAHO SLAPAHO
6/28/2020 2:33 PM

news to me... wtf

" Along with Eli, Jessica gave birth to two children, Gnah Tomac and Bear Tomac. The mother of two wished Eli on his birthday (November 14, 2018) as well as thanked him for being an incredible father of two kids."

https://bioagewho.co/details-of-eli-tomacs-net-worth-and-dating-affairs/

"Dad gets to hold his first child."

https://motocrossactionmag.com/congratulations-to-eli-jessica-and-baby-lev-loe-tomac/

Bjorn645 Bjorn645
6/28/2020 2:34 PM

Oh man 🤣

Roczen slander bloodhound...

Motoxdoc Motoxdoc
6/28/2020 2:42 PM
APLMAN99 wrote:

Motoxdoc wrote:

Gnah and Bear do sound ...more

O&GDriller wrote:

Yes, however I'm ...more

A legit mistake....no harm no foul.....but Gnah and Bear gave me a laugh. Might as well name your kid Bite or Hungry or Scout. How about Apple or Trigger?! grin

Pigdog Pigdog
6/28/2020 4:27 PM

Fur babies are not the same as skin dogs.

Dust601 Dust601
6/28/2020 4:40 PM

I would like the 5 mins of my life I’ve wasted forever on this post back very much.

langhammx langhammx
6/28/2020 5:04 PM

Where are you getting your information ? You seem to be stating all of this as facts ?

Asking for all the ignorant fans...

I just realized you posted this in another thread, then started a new one to get more attention.
Well... did you get the attention you were hoping for ?

* thanks for the down vote ... lol

Taylor415 Taylor415
6/28/2020 6:51 PM

What’s his favorite color? Good lord, some of you guys dick ride the shit out of pros. Stay out of their business, that’s pretty damn lame.

WFO WFO
6/28/2020 6:54 PM
O&GDriller wrote:

Are you 12 years old or are you here just to start shit,,,,,,

motoxxx599 motoxxx599
6/28/2020 10:44 PM
Photo
OT OT
6/29/2020 12:12 AM

You guys are so disrespectful trying to pry into peoples privates lives on an internet forum. Shame on you.

Braaaaaaaap!!

kongols kongols
6/29/2020 4:22 AM

Awesome thread.

dirtworldmx dirtworldmx
6/29/2020 4:23 AM
motoxxx599 wrote:

That's disgusting for her to refer to Eli's other kids as dogs.

kongols kongols
6/29/2020 4:32 AM
motoxxx599 wrote:
dirtworldmx wrote:

That's disgusting for her ...more

LMFAO.

Spudnut Spudnut
6/29/2020 11:13 AM

Have you been eating the bentonite chips again, driller 🤣🤣

Brent Brent
6/29/2020 12:02 PM

...Eli is the most private racer since James.

btn
btn
1 of 2

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry