Everett Endurocross: From the Floor

sdfog1
10/16/2017 7:05pm
Now that the Monster Cup talk has died down, check out some of the action from round four of the Endurocross series. The main event featuring raw footage and no music starts at 1:15.

As for my race, I qualified for the Amateur A Main and finished 7th again after starting in 15th. I now sit fourth in points, so that's a plus! I just need to have some better luck on the first lap, much like Colton!

https://youtu.be/sp0zmQF2YDo
|
Johnny Depp
10/16/2017 7:25pm
Another great job on the video, thanks! I can't believe I keep missing keeping up with you on the track. Great job, your consistency and attendance is paying off. Do you feel like it gets any easier with experience like you are getting? Any new tricks you've picked up? That Yamaha clearing the matrix is crazy, this sport is going to the next level fast.
sdfog1
10/16/2017 8:41pm Edited Date/Time 10/16/2017 8:41pm
Another great job on the video, thanks! I can't believe I keep missing keeping up with you on the track. Great job, your consistency and attendance...
Another great job on the video, thanks! I can't believe I keep missing keeping up with you on the track. Great job, your consistency and attendance is paying off. Do you feel like it gets any easier with experience like you are getting? Any new tricks you've picked up? That Yamaha clearing the matrix is crazy, this sport is going to the next level fast.
Thank you! It’s easy to miss me when I start at the back, they tend to only show the front of the pack in the support classes.
I definitely learn at every race. The biggest thing, by far, is that you just can’t stop. Unless it’s physically impossible for you to get through, just go. Momentum makes everything on the track easier. Of course, it takes quite a bit of confidence to just send it through a rock garden or matrix when you don’t know exactly how it’s going to turn out.
I also have to force myself to stand up even when it feels wrong and I’ve learned to ride through arm pump instead of just freezing up.
There are a couple of other little things, like figuring out which side of the gate to line up on during practice to go out first and have a clean track, what obstacles are likely to change by the time the night show comes around, practicing every line because I know somebody will be stuck in the best line, etc.
JM485
10/16/2017 8:53pm
Again, awesome video! Cooper jumping the whole matrix. . . I don't even know what to say about that. . .Shocked
10/16/2017 8:54pm
Great video. So pumped to see my buddy Trystan get second.

The Shop

Johnny Depp
10/16/2017 9:27pm
Now that I see the start in stop action, Colton was up to his usual stuff. I really don't know why Cody lines up next to him and even gives him a chance to pull his stunts. He pinned it too long, got into Cody, and had to lock up the front causing an endo and pileup and hitting his own head on the tire on the inside of the turn. I truly admire his talent, but he let's adrenaline get the better of him. I suspect his infected elbow is related to his multiple tumbles in race 2. It's gonna cost him the championship this year most likely.

A 1 second sneak peek of your bike in the beginning right? Full WP cone valve and Trax, nice! It looks like 300 setup like an FE, nice as hell. XC or EXC? Give us some bike info and photos if you get a chance huh? A little mini review...Why do you pick that over your Beta for certain events, what is the difference to you?
Johnny Depp
10/16/2017 9:28pm
Trystan is quickly becoming the next big thing. He is on a roll!
sdfog1
10/16/2017 9:33pm
Now that I see the start in stop action, Colton was up to his usual stuff. I really don't know why Cody lines up next to...
Now that I see the start in stop action, Colton was up to his usual stuff. I really don't know why Cody lines up next to him and even gives him a chance to pull his stunts. He pinned it too long, got into Cody, and had to lock up the front causing an endo and pileup and hitting his own head on the tire on the inside of the turn. I truly admire his talent, but he let's adrenaline get the better of him. I suspect his infected elbow is related to his multiple tumbles in race 2. It's gonna cost him the championship this year most likely.

A 1 second sneak peek of your bike in the beginning right? Full WP cone valve and Trax, nice! It looks like 300 setup like an FE, nice as hell. XC or EXC? Give us some bike info and photos if you get a chance huh? A little mini review...Why do you pick that over your Beta for certain events, what is the difference to you?
Oh no, that’s definitely not mine! I try to keep myself out of my videos as much as possible. Haha. That’s Kacy Martinez’s super trick 150 XC-W. I’d love to take that for a ride.
I’m riding a 2016 250 SX-F, and I did just get some cone valves for it. Such a huge upgrade.
DannoJ919
10/17/2017 6:17am
Great video again. I keep meaning to say hi when I see you out taking pics or video. Seems like I'm always running to pick someone up or bolt the no joke lane back together. Lol. You looked good out there.
sdfog1
10/17/2017 12:00pm
DannoJ919 wrote:
Great video again. I keep meaning to say hi when I see you out taking pics or video. Seems like I'm always running to pick someone...
Great video again. I keep meaning to say hi when I see you out taking pics or video. Seems like I'm always running to pick someone up or bolt the no joke lane back together. Lol. You looked good out there.
No worries, I’m sure you have a full plate. Thanks! I’m definitely feeling better at every race.
lukaitis9
10/19/2017 2:01pm
Great video from Everett. I was at that round and will be at the Ontario round as well. I'll stop by and say hi.
sdfog1
10/20/2017 7:08am
lukaitis9 wrote:
Great video from Everett. I was at that round and will be at the Ontario round as well. I'll stop by and say hi.
Thanks! See you there.
sdfog1
10/20/2017 7:29pm
Top video - thanks for posting.
Top video - thanks for posting.
I appreciate it!

Post a reply to: Everett Endurocross: From the Floor

The Latest