FL Tracks

hollifield
6/9/2008 5:54pm Edited Date/Time 1/17/2012 2:25am
I'm going to be in the Panama City are next week and was wondering about the tracks in the area. From what I can tell there are three options, County Line MX, West FL MX Park and Southern MX Association. What are these track like, should I waste my time on some of these. Input appreciated from folks that have been.
|
crowe176
6/9/2008 5:57pm
Head north to Monster Mtn.
Larry
6/9/2008 7:09pm
hollifield wrote:
I'm going to be in the Panama City are next week and was wondering about the tracks in the area. From what I can tell there...
I'm going to be in the Panama City are next week and was wondering about the tracks in the area. From what I can tell there are three options, County Line MX, West FL MX Park and Southern MX Association. What are these track like, should I waste my time on some of these. Input appreciated from folks that have been.
unless you work in a steel furnace leave your bikes at home and hang out at the beach.
Pannama City area is hotter than a Texas wildfire right now.
Foo723
6/9/2008 7:40pm
county line has been around a long time and run by racers and former racers. you will be fine there.

west fla mx has moved from milton to mossy head north of crestivew. i am an employee there on race days. it is a good track also, no doubles or triples, lot of large step ups and tables. good dirt, moderate elevation changes.

dont know very much about southern mx assocation, but they seem to be doing well.

and yes, it is quite warm here also.
hollifield
6/11/2008 8:33am
How often do they prep county line?

The Shop

huck
6/11/2008 8:42am
hollifield wrote:
I'm going to be in the Panama City are next week and was wondering about the tracks in the area. From what I can tell there...
I went to West FL MX Park around Christmas...it was a VERY fun track. I would definitely go back. It's wide, safe, and fun. It's kind of in the boonies, but well worth the drive.
I think their number is 850.665.1003

Post a reply to: FL Tracks

The Latest