btn
btn
3 of 3
Related:
Create New Tag
bsharkey bsharkey
6/30/2020 10:53 PM

I've never seen people ride there EVER before 11am or late afternoon. The neighbors a fucking dick. I've seen him watch us ride when I was there. That place was Never A open invite place for everyone to ride so let's squash this" open to public and make big $$$ because it was nothing like that. . The last 3 years it was literally just him and his family

racingfortheson racingfortheson
7/1/2020 3:28 AM

If the track has been there for that long, why has this just started? What changed?

Frank Tuesday Frank Tuesday
7/1/2020 4:59 AM
WoodsRacer wrote:

I am blown away the amount ...more

You can like dirt bikes, but still be able to have a nuanced discussion about how people's actions affect living in society.

I could kill my neighbors and turn their land into an MX track, but I doubt many folks here would think that's a good idea just because it means more moto.

Johnny Ringo Johnny Ringo
7/1/2020 7:06 AM
WoodsRacer wrote:

Frank Tuesday wrote:

You can like dirt bikes, ...more

Depends on how sweet the track is

Alright Lunger, Let's Do It

WoodsRacer WoodsRacer
7/1/2020 7:07 AM
WoodsRacer wrote:

Frank Tuesday wrote:

Pretty extreme example and I agree with your points, but that is not the case here.

The guy is being charged for what, building on a wetland? Or not paying proper taxes for having others ride his track? Lastly maybe some noise complaints?

Its a track, in the country, not on wetland that has been backed up by several to only be used during respectable hours. How is this worthy of putting him in jail and shutting down his personal track?

I am open to discussing this with you or anyone, and I have made my position clear I think this is nuts how the local board has come after him. I am willing to hear yours or other sides though, gather more info and possibly even change my opinion, I get that, its just with what I have read so far, I still think this is nuts and the guy should be free and riding his track right now.

jleews6 jleews6
7/1/2020 9:32 AM
jleews6 wrote:

Typical liberal ...more

LewDizzle wrote:

There are not enough ...more

unfortunately it does come down to politics. sad but true.

Frank Tuesday Frank Tuesday
7/1/2020 9:48 AM
WoodsRacer wrote:

Pretty extreme example and ...more

To be clear, I am not against this guys track. Nor do I think that he belongs in jail. I was only replying to the comment I replied to, which suggested that because it was about Moto, everyone who moto's should be on board. It is possible to be pro-Moto, but not be in favor every possible thing that would lead to more motocross tracks. I went for a hyperbolic example because it was ridiculous.

mx1313 mx1313
7/1/2020 9:53 AM

I would love to read this someday...

"The members of the county planning board have all disappeared...without a trace. Nobody knows what happened."

Boy it's a great day at the track...and doesn't that new whoop section look nice.

Jason XCmtb Jason XCmtb
7/1/2020 9:58 AM
brocster wrote:

You don’t move near an ...more

Gworm wrote:

Unfortunately, people do ...more

I live near an RAF air base, and a few years ago some people bought a house nearby then tried to complain about aircraft noise, saying they "didn't realise it was near an air base". The judge threw their case out when he pointed out that the landing lights just outside their garden were a pretty big clue..

Indian_Dunes_4ever Indian_Dunes_4ever
7/1/2020 10:41 AM
MotofactioN wrote:

So many of you backing the ...more

Agreed.

ALL government is totally out of control, corrupt and inept.

Unfortunately, these people aren't neutered...

They all deserve what is coming.... ...and it's comin fast.

Support those who protect us....our military, law enforcement and 1st responders.

WoodsRacer WoodsRacer
7/1/2020 11:17 AM
Frank Tuesday wrote:

WoodsRacer wrote:

Pretty extreme example and ...more

Frank Tuesday wrote:

To be clear, I am not ...more

Sure sure, and to be clear, my comment does not say or imply if you like moto you have to support this case, and overall what I was saying there is in jest, because I think this whole issue is absurd.

RichieW13 RichieW13
7/1/2020 12:02 PM
Kyle978 wrote:

My in-laws property backs ...more

I would guess that he knew that he was risking jail time at some point, and was willing to push the issue and go to jail in attempt to gain public sympathy and/or create some sort of legal appeal.

mxaaron mxaaron
7/1/2020 1:32 PM

Here's a little snapshot into the deal.

Whatcom County

CM_84 CM_84
7/1/2020 2:10 PM

And to be clear I am not on the governments or neighbors side, I was just pointing out that I am sure there is more to the story than a corrupt county being hell bent on shutting the place down, this guy just riding on the property with his kid and then the judge just locking him up.
I am guessing something changed between when the previous owner used the track and when this guy used the track.
The court document tells a very different tale also.
There is always 3 sides to every story, both arguments and the truth.

And again, I don’t see how jail is appropriate.

user760a user760a
7/1/2020 8:53 PM

Almost nothing surprises me anymore. While government at virtually all levels turns a blind eye to rampant rioting, looting, destruction of property, a dude sits in jail because government has essentially got a hardon for his decades old dirtbike track. we are beyond idiotic

ride

gjbruny gjbruny
7/1/2020 9:15 PM
user760a wrote:

Almost nothing surprises ...more

Couldn’t agree more. I hate this state’s government more and more with each passing day. I am so ready to pack up my business and get the hell out of this god forsaken shit hole!

rosebud441 rosebud441
7/2/2020 10:07 AM

Your almost there, just move east 30 miles or so.. easy peasy

byke byke
7/2/2020 11:15 AM
MotofactioN wrote:

So many of you backing the ...more

Indian_Dunes_4ever wrote:

Agreed.

ALL government is ...more

There is no "they". We are them and they are us. Always nice to have a boogeyman, but of course even the boogeyman doesn't own a mirror.

btn
btn
3 of 3

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry