kkawboy14
8/9/2017 6:33pm Edited Date/Time 8/14/2017 7:27am
Ooozes cool!

|
gt80rider
8/9/2017 6:36pm
Cool stuff, huge fan.
8/9/2017 6:39pm
Really hope they're working on putting out more of those "After Hours with Sean Collier" videos. The one with Mike Healy was freakin awesome. The RJ one was pretty good too.
Sully
8/9/2017 7:34pm
Really hope they're working on putting out more of those "After Hours with Sean Collier" videos. The one with Mike Healy was freakin awesome. The RJ...
Really hope they're working on putting out more of those "After Hours with Sean Collier" videos. The one with Mike Healy was freakin awesome. The RJ one was pretty good too.
Yeah, those were some good videos – even the Leticia Cline episode was good. Collier is a surprisingly good interviewer.
Jbulz
Fantasy
3981st
8/9/2017 8:33pm
Really hope they're working on putting out more of those "After Hours with Sean Collier" videos. The one with Mike Healy was freakin awesome. The RJ...
Sully wrote:
Yeah, those were some good videos – even the Leticia Cline episode was good. Collier is a surprisingly good interviewer.
+1. Really enjoyed these interviews and hope they do more.

Collier did a great job and I bet he's got a future in MX media

The Shop

mxjon454
8/9/2017 8:43pm
I really like their gear, but here in So.Cal everyone seems to have it. Its the "cool" gear right now and id rather go with some other stuff then gear everyone else is wearing.
RandyS
8/9/2017 8:54pm
It's OK but I got one word for you. UNTAMED POWER.
8/9/2017 10:18pm
I love everything Fasthouse! Definitely one of the coolest brands out there right now. If you haven't already, pick up one of their Fast Times mags. They are an awesome read and they double as posters Wink

fullfloater
Fantasy
14th
8/10/2017 1:27am
@Randys I agree. I'm more of an Untamed Power kind of guy. UPFTW
bobby397
8/10/2017 2:23am
Does anyone know where I can find the controversial interview with collier? If I'm not mistaken, some companies dropped him because of it.
ebers
Fantasy
170th
8/10/2017 3:23am Edited Date/Time 8/10/2017 3:26am
Fasthouse looks like one of the few companies that offers big boy sizes too. The stuff looks good.

bobby397- it was an episode from the Spectrum series on Vimeo. It's a couple bucks for the episode but it's worth buying the entires series, some really good stuff in those and well done.
scooter5002
8/10/2017 4:47am
RandyS wrote:
It's OK but I got one word for you. UNTAMED POWER. [img]https://s3.amazonaws.com/ksr/assets/002/163/424/59c916334f5003f52615657ea716caf4_large.JPG[/img]
It's OK but I got one word for you. UNTAMED POWER.
Wow, that is sick! Wasn't some guy trying to pimp that shit on here a while ago? Some new cutting edge idea guy? Laughing
DoctorJD
8/10/2017 5:19am
bobby397 wrote:
Does anyone know where I can find the controversial interview with collier? If I'm not mistaken, some companies dropped him because of it.
It's on Vimeo, "On Demand". That was probably one of the best, most honest, interviews I have ever seen about the sport. Actually, that whole series is great.
Myke
Fantasy
2861st
8/10/2017 7:19am
mxjon454 wrote:
I really like their gear, but here in So.Cal everyone seems to have it. Its the "cool" gear right now and id rather go with some...
I really like their gear, but here in So.Cal everyone seems to have it. Its the "cool" gear right now and id rather go with some other stuff then gear everyone else is wearing.
I 100% disagree I ride the socal tracks every weekend and while I do see a few people wearing it, it is far from everyone. Take a look at MXA's pictures on their site from the REM races every week and there's is only a couple random people wearing fasthouse.
Fasthouse
8/11/2017 8:23am
Sully wrote:
Jbulz wrote:

Glad you guys are stoked on what we're doing! And yes, we're working on producing some more After Hours videos. We have a few guests that we're going to be bringing on for some episodes. Things have just gotten crazy the past month or so. Anyone you'd be interested in seeing?
ZM956
8/11/2017 8:47am
Fasthouse wrote:
Glad you guys are stoked on what we're doing! And yes, we're working on producing some more After Hours videos. We have a few guests that...
Glad you guys are stoked on what we're doing! And yes, we're working on producing some more After Hours videos. We have a few guests that we're going to be bringing on for some episodes. Things have just gotten crazy the past month or so. Anyone you'd be interested in seeing?
More of DD! He is one badass dude!
stonerb
8/11/2017 9:07am
Fasthouse wrote:
Glad you guys are stoked on what we're doing! And yes, we're working on producing some more After Hours videos. We have a few guests that...
it may have been answered here previously but i never saw anything about it, but are you guys ever planning on producing that RAD gear i saw collier wearing last year? that stuff was the shit!
Stuntman949
8/11/2017 9:23am
stonerb wrote:
it may have been answered here previously but i never saw anything about it, but are you guys ever planning on producing that RAD gear i...
it may have been answered here previously but i never saw anything about it, but are you guys ever planning on producing that RAD gear i saw collier wearing last year? that stuff was the shit!
I think there were copyright issues that inhibited the sale
CalRMX
8/11/2017 9:39am
Most of their stuff looks pretty tacky to me.

On the other hand their website is very good, specially like The scene,Stories and Legends sections
DE262
8/11/2017 9:46am
Sully wrote:
Jbulz wrote:

Fasthouse wrote:
Louie Franco!!!!!

...Do a sit sit down with him, Ricky Johnson, and Jetboat- sooooo epic Laughing
tydog
8/12/2017 3:51am
Fasthouse wrote:
I love the videos but I really do not have anyone in mind. Sorry.
I am going order a set of the gear this afternoon though!
Cool shit, please keep it going!!!
Excaliburbmx
8/12/2017 4:05am
CalRMX wrote:
Most of their stuff looks pretty tacky to me.

On the other hand their website is very good, specially like The scene,Stories and Legends sections
Your the guy who likes the Troy lee clown suits?
stonerb
8/12/2017 6:42am
stonerb wrote:
it may have been answered here previously but i never saw anything about it, but are you guys ever planning on producing that RAD gear i...
I think there were copyright issues that inhibited the sale
that's a bummer. i'd grab that gear the first day it dropped for sure, if they'd ever make it happen for us regular guys.
Phantom 661
8/12/2017 8:45am
I think I may get me the Indian Dunes Jersey. I only raced there one time in 78. It's a bit loud... but then so is my fractured jaw that still pops from that crazy Saturday night race. And it's on sale!
It's either this or polka dots. Smile
kkawboy14
8/12/2017 12:21pm
Hey Fasthouse, how about something in this color combination?

Superdave19
8/12/2017 12:50pm
Fasthouse wrote:
John Dowd/Doug Henry
Markee
Fantasy
2006th
8/13/2017 9:04am
Bob Hannah or anyone that tells it like it is

The gear is awesome. Best fit I have ever worn.
Mx746
8/13/2017 9:24am
Do pants fit true to size? Room for knee braces?
8/13/2017 9:48am
I like the gear based off of its appearance.
I personally don't see the "wow" factor in the designs. I'd make hay while the sun shines if I was FH.

Ghost
DavidR
8/13/2017 9:51am
I have a couple sets of Fasthouse. I've used Fox, Answer, MSR, AXO and Fasthouse is easily the best stuff I've owned. Their gear looks great, fits great and is put together really, really well. I'm a 34 pant and they fit true to size and have the perfect amount of room for my knee braces. The jerseys are more of an athletic fit but they are super stretchy so I don't mind that. I'm a large jersey and the arms are a bit snug. I like the athletic fit but if you prefer a looser fitting jersey you may want to go up a size. The air cooled jerseys are simply amazing, vents all across the shoulders, all down the inside of the arms and the entire back of the jersey is vented. Awesome stuff, great job Fasthouse!

Post a reply to: Fasthouse!

The Latest