Ferrandis remounting

GregDVT
9/4/2020 10:55am
Ferrandis getting back on his bike on that down hill was super sketchy, almost got tboned. Scherer got the short end of that stick.
|
GregDVT
9/4/2020 12:37pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Shit happens!
Fair enough! If I was battling for a championship I would probably take some chances if I went down in hindsight. His pass on hampshire int his second moto was crazy! I think 250 mx is more exciting than 450 this year since so many premier guys are sitting out in 450s
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
9/4/2020 12:41pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Shit happens!
GregDVT wrote:
Fair enough! If I was battling for a championship I would probably take some chances if I went down in hindsight. His pass on hampshire int...
Fair enough! If I was battling for a championship I would probably take some chances if I went down in hindsight. His pass on hampshire int his second moto was crazy! I think 250 mx is more exciting than 450 this year since so many premier guys are sitting out in 450s
Personally, I think both classes are pretty exciting this year. It's not a runaway in either class, at least not yet.
GregDVT
9/4/2020 12:55pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Shit happens!
GregDVT wrote:
Fair enough! If I was battling for a championship I would probably take some chances if I went down in hindsight. His pass on hampshire int...
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Personally, I think both classes are pretty exciting this year. It's not a runaway in either class, at least not yet.
very true. There are 5-8 guys capable of winning in 450s. Just a shame we have 4 or 5 heavy hitters out. Thank god they are racing period.

The Shop

9/4/2020 5:18pm
I thought for sure he broke his right arm in that crash. He was favoring it as he got up, then it looked to be flopping around as he ran. But yeah, dick move just rolling back into traffic off the throttle. Not surprising.
crowe660
Fantasy
3962nd
9/4/2020 5:23pm
He’s going to be sore tomorrow. Hopefully he’ll be good to go Monday.
Ingjr1
9/4/2020 5:39pm
GregDVT wrote:
Ferrandis getting back on his bike on that down hill was super sketchy, almost got tboned. Scherer got the short end of that stick.
Couldn't agree more.
davis224
Fantasy
182nd
9/4/2020 5:45pm
What would you do if you were in his situation? Coming down the hill, everyone had a chance to see and avoid him. Scherer just got the short end of the stick when Ferrandis bobbled shortly after.
davis224
Fantasy
182nd
9/4/2020 5:46pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Shit happens!
GregDVT wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
The 250s have been more exciting for a while to me, but it's reversed this year. So many people capable of being on the podium in the 450s is making for some awesome battles.
walent215
9/5/2020 6:47am
Definitely an odd look as he just seems to act like hes the only one on the track as he remounts , bounces off the corner taking Scherer to the ground and doesnt even seem to care. Reminds me of Stewart.
dsmith
Fantasy
1294th
9/5/2020 7:02am
He don't give....nooo fucks about it...seems like
Dimblewambie
9/5/2020 7:12am
walent215 wrote:
Definitely an odd look as he just seems to act like hes the only one on the track as he remounts , bounces off the corner...
Definitely an odd look as he just seems to act like hes the only one on the track as he remounts , bounces off the corner taking Scherer to the ground and doesnt even seem to care. Reminds me of Stewart.
Should he turn around, drop his bike and help Scherer pick up his bike?
keinz
9/5/2020 7:18am
GregDVT wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
davis224 wrote:
The 250s have been more exciting for a while to me, but it's reversed this year. So many people capable of being on the podium in...
The 250s have been more exciting for a while to me, but it's reversed this year. So many people capable of being on the podium in the 450s is making for some awesome battles.
You should follow MXGP this year, it's just insane racing in all classes
Antonioni
9/5/2020 7:19am Edited Date/Time 9/5/2020 7:34am
The contact with Scherer... seriously? ... it's one corner after, thirty meters after that Ferrandis mounted back on his bike.
And it's him, Scherer who comes from behind to hit brainlessly the rear wheel of Ferrandis.
Question
9/5/2020 7:30am
Antonioni wrote:
The contact with Scherer... seriously? ... it's one corner after, thirty meters after that Ferrandis mounted back on his bike. And it's him, Scherer who comes...
The contact with Scherer... seriously? ... it's one corner after, thirty meters after that Ferrandis mounted back on his bike.
And it's him, Scherer who comes from behind to hit brainlessly the rear wheel of Ferrandis.

I would say more that Scherer got unlucky, but that is just a racing incident that can happen by racing so closely, especially in the first lap.
Tumic
9/5/2020 8:10am
Question wrote:
I would say more that Scherer got unlucky, but that is just a racing incident that can happen by racing so closely, especially in the first...

I would say more that Scherer got unlucky, but that is just a racing incident that can happen by racing so closely, especially in the first lap.
Its not bad luck when you drive straight in to the bike in front of you. Call it lack of race craft or what ever, but as long as he has working brakes on his bike there is nobody to bland here.
yak651
Fantasy
168th
9/5/2020 9:04am
Question wrote:
I would say more that Scherer got unlucky, but that is just a racing incident that can happen by racing so closely, especially in the first...

Tumic wrote:
Its not bad luck when you drive straight in to the bike in front of you. Call it lack of race craft or what ever, but...
Its not bad luck when you drive straight in to the bike in front of you. Call it lack of race craft or what ever, but as long as he has working brakes on his bike there is nobody to bland here.
Well I’m sure he wasn’t expecting a rider of DF14 level to squid out in front of him...

Post a reply to: Ferrandis remounting

The Latest