Finally a GP focused podcast (MX Vice)

Motofinne
Here it is, the first MX Vice podcast show! It's awesome for us that follow the GPs to have a longer podcast show, i have waited for this for years!

https://mxvice.com/103062/the-mx-vice-show-1
|
2/20/2019 3:40pm Edited Date/Time 2/20/2019 3:41pm
Thanks for sharing! We wanted to do a pilot to work out some of the kinks and realise what doesn't work. I think the intro was a bit too much waffle, but we can work on that when the (real) first episode drops next week!

It's perfect timing with MXGP just around the corner! I'm glad we're finally doing this and cannot wait to improve the show, so MXGP fans finally get a solid podcast.
2/20/2019 5:21pm
Lewis, I really enjoyed your insight when you were on PulpMX show... Embrace the learning curve of podcast hosting and keep the content coming! I've subscribed and have a feeling you're going to turn a lot of us Yanks from casual followers of the GP's to serious fans. Cheers and good on ya
Cortami79
2/20/2019 11:39pm
MXVice is the real deal. Always first hand updates during the races (twitter) and the post-race interviews gives you much insight and the riders seems to like Lewis. He always leads the conversation and can change the conversation without getting an akward twist. Not many journalists can do that.

I also like the feature that you can choose between those podcasts and the fact that they are written out as "chatter box" or "insight". Keep it going!
chuckdavies
2/21/2019 3:56am
Cortami79 wrote:
MXVice is the real deal. Always first hand updates during the races (twitter) and the post-race interviews gives you much insight and the riders seems to...
MXVice is the real deal. Always first hand updates during the races (twitter) and the post-race interviews gives you much insight and the riders seems to like Lewis. He always leads the conversation and can change the conversation without getting an akward twist. Not many journalists can do that.

I also like the feature that you can choose between those podcasts and the fact that they are written out as "chatter box" or "insight". Keep it going!
Agreed! There's a good reason why Youthstream awarded MX Vice with the 'Digital Platform Award'.

Can't wait to have a listen to the Pilot podcast this afternoon!

The Shop

Paul333
2/21/2019 5:39am
LOL

MXVice Is nothing but Youthstreams PR blog. They say what they are told to say. In return they get additional access to Herlings.

ATKpilot99
2/21/2019 5:47am
Paul333 wrote:
LOL

MXVice Is nothing but Youthstreams PR blog. They say what they are told to say. In return they get additional access to Herlings.

I think you're confusing them with Geoff's site mxlarge. Mxvice is legit.
Motofinne
2/21/2019 5:53am
Paul333 wrote:
LOL

You're mixing MX Vice with MX Large.

MX Vice is one of the best MX publication at the moment.
Cortami79
2/21/2019 11:58pm
Paul333 wrote:
LOL

mate Laughing

Sometimes they really go against Youthstreams descisions, for example the under age rule in MX2 and EMX250
DC
2/22/2019 4:18am
Thanks for sharing! We wanted to do a pilot to work out some of the kinks and realise what doesn't work. I think the intro was...
Thanks for sharing! We wanted to do a pilot to work out some of the kinks and realise what doesn't work. I think the intro was a bit too much waffle, but we can work on that when the (real) first episode drops next week!

It's perfect timing with MXGP just around the corner! I'm glad we're finally doing this and cannot wait to improve the show, so MXGP fans finally get a solid podcast.
Lewis, very good first effort for you and James! I listed to it at work yesterday and it was cool to hear about the Hawkstone race. I went to the 125 Grand Prix there 30 years ago to do a story for Dirt Rider on Trampas Parker, as he was a huge mystery to everyone back in America (he was Chad Parker when he grew up racing here), and I can still picture the track, the big hill, the start and all that.

Good luck to you and James with this and I look forward to hearing all about Argentina in a couple weeks.

DC
Racer X
Paul333
2/22/2019 4:23am
Paul333 wrote:
LOL

ATKpilot99 wrote:
I think you're confusing them with Geoff's site mxlarge. Mxvice is legit.
Yet;

“Youthstream awarded MX Vice with the 'Digital Platform Award'.”

Sounds like they are really cutting edge stuff and “Hard” on Youthstream..
mx_phreek
Fantasy
230th
2/22/2019 4:51am
Geez.. did he pork your missus or something while he was over covering first bunch of sx races or what?
barrs211
2/22/2019 6:07am
Paul333 wrote:
Yet;

“Youthstream awarded MX Vice with the 'Digital Platform Award'.”

Sounds like they are really cutting edge stuff and “Hard” on Youthstream..
What a douche.
SlasherMcGee
2/22/2019 6:46am
On this weeks MXGP podcast, we explore:

1) How much will JH win by?
2) How much with JP win by?

Be sure to tune in.

Post a reply to: Finally a GP focused podcast (MX Vice)

The Latest