Fly Racing RacerX Podcast - Bobby Kiniry

GangGreen
Some hilarious quotes about 21 minutes into the interview, knowing how steep “real” Supercross triples are, his quotes are very good…………….
“My first year of Supercross was embarrassing”
“How could you even circle around one of those tracks, it was an eye opening experience for me!!!”
“Oh, oh no, this is WAY harder than I thought it was going to be”
“It’s crazy, I wish people could ride themselves a lap around a real Supercross track”
“I knew how to ride at that time, I thought”
“I cannot even circle around this stuff, I’m just casing everything”

Another great piece from Steve Matthes.
|
mxbrady551
9/22/2017 5:39pm
I had the chance to meet Bobby when my dad drove the Cernic's Kawi rig. He's a cool dude and funny for sure. I remember hearing his dad left him at an Amateur National because he got 2nd place... pretty gnarly.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
9/22/2017 7:16pm
mxbrady551 wrote:
I had the chance to meet Bobby when my dad drove the Cernic's Kawi rig. He's a cool dude and funny for sure. I remember hearing...
I had the chance to meet Bobby when my dad drove the Cernic's Kawi rig. He's a cool dude and funny for sure. I remember hearing his dad left him at an Amateur National because he got 2nd place... pretty gnarly.
Well....To be fair if you ain't first you're last lol.

Kiniry always rode is ass off up here. Great dude.
9/22/2017 7:21pm
GangGreen wrote:
Some hilarious quotes about 21 minutes into the interview, knowing how steep “real” Supercross triples are, his quotes are very good……………. [b] “My first year of...
Some hilarious quotes about 21 minutes into the interview, knowing how steep “real” Supercross triples are, his quotes are very good…………….
“My first year of Supercross was embarrassing”
“How could you even circle around one of those tracks, it was an eye opening experience for me!!!”
“Oh, oh no, this is WAY harder than I thought it was going to be”
“It’s crazy, I wish people could ride themselves a lap around a real Supercross track”
“I knew how to ride at that time, I thought”
“I cannot even circle around this stuff, I’m just casing everything”

Another great piece from Steve Matthes.
I remember being at a SX one year and heard something I'll never forget. the stadium announcer said, "these guys look like they're rolling around out there, but believe me, they will come to your local track and embarrass you." its the truth. the guys out there have so much skill its hard for most fans to comprehend.

Post a reply to: Fly Racing RacerX Podcast - Bobby Kiniry

The Latest