Footage of CR22 at Straight Rhythm

mitch199
Hi guys,
As we know from Instagram posts etc, reedy pulled out of Straight Rhythm after hurting his ankle...
Anyway, other than the video of him sitting on the bike blipping the throttle, does anyone have footage of him actually on the track? Did he look quick and comfortable.. or (as I kinda have started to assume) look a little rusty?
Cheers....
|
Dougy1
10/22/2017 4:40pm
mitch199 wrote:
Hi guys, As we know from Instagram posts etc, reedy pulled out of Straight Rhythm after hurting his ankle... Anyway, other than the video of him...
Hi guys,
As we know from Instagram posts etc, reedy pulled out of Straight Rhythm after hurting his ankle...
Anyway, other than the video of him sitting on the bike blipping the throttle, does anyone have footage of him actually on the track? Did he look quick and comfortable.. or (as I kinda have started to assume) look a little rusty?
Cheers....
On roczens story at the top of Instagram he had filmed him doing a run. He looked Friggen good to me ..great style Hauling ass... It's one of those stories that get deleted after 24 hour unfortunately.

Post a reply to: Footage of CR22 at Straight Rhythm

The Latest