6/10/2008 5:55am Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 8:56pm
Stole this from MN.

|
KAWboy14
6/10/2008 6:02am
"hey stanton....i dont care how much you pay me, i'm not trying that"
level
6/10/2008 6:08am
He must have complete confidence in that suspension. Really gutsy and probably unnecessary move.
Butters
6/10/2008 6:12am
It worked. Any photogs get a shot of that leap?
rcm406
6/10/2008 6:17am
level wrote:
He must have complete confidence in that suspension. Really gutsy and probably unnecessary move.
Has there ever been a rider with so many pics and videos that leave all of us talking about it for days with our jaw dropped? I don't think so. James never ceases to amaze me.

The Shop

BDOG
6/10/2008 6:17am
Bubba got brass balls.
6/10/2008 6:41am
Damn it! I can't see images from Photobucket on here while I'm at work.

Someone needs to upload that on here and post it.
P
6/10/2008 6:45am
level wrote:
So says the guy not racing..................

P
level
6/10/2008 6:53am
It was probably an unnecessary risk. Cool as shit to see but come on. He would of caught him in the next corner or 2. Just scary when he does shit like that because I don't want to see him out the rest of the season but it's also what makes him who he is by doing shit like that.
P
6/10/2008 6:56am
level wrote:
It was probably an unnecessary risk. Cool as shit to see but come on. He would of caught him in the next corner or 2. Just...
It was probably an unnecessary risk. Cool as shit to see but come on. He would of caught him in the next corner or 2. Just scary when he does shit like that because I don't want to see him out the rest of the season but it's also what makes him who he is by doing shit like that.
There you go again, second guessing the guy when you weren't the one racing. James has been making passes like that probably most of his life and I've seen him launch a jump like that before when he was out front. Jumping is part of racing and he likes to jump. Didn't seem risky to me, considering what I've seen from him in the past and his skill level.

P
Racer92
6/10/2008 7:05am
Didn't seem risky to me, considering what I've seen from him in the past and his skill level.

Wasnt risky? Are you kidding? He is just coming of a serious knee injury! He is racing for a title, not a trophy on the podium. Of course everyone likes to see kamikaze riding - its great to watch! But the goal is the title at the end of the summer,, even James said he didnt really think about it and just hucked it - not really knowing how it was gonna work. He already knows he has the speed on the ground to beat these guys,, he doesnt need to jack up his knee again. Its these kinda decisions that are gonna bit him on the arse if he doesnt watch it. That rut last summer showed him he IS mortal,,,, being fast is great - but this championship stuff is a thinking mans game.

But you are gonna go on to defend no matter what, so flame the hell outta me.
KTM boy 137
6/10/2008 7:08am
level wrote:
It was probably an unnecessary risk. Cool as shit to see but come on. He would of caught him in the next corner or 2. Just...
P wrote:
There you go again, second guessing the guy when you weren't the one racing. James has been making passes like that probably most of his life...
There you go again, second guessing the guy when you weren't the one racing. James has been making passes like that probably most of his life and I've seen him launch a jump like that before when he was out front. Jumping is part of racing and he likes to jump. Didn't seem risky to me, considering what I've seen from him in the past and his skill level.

P
But you talk to him through message boards, and he knows you by name, and he's your black brethren, and I'm sure you guys play swords when you pee in the same toilet.

Let other people have their opinions. You're not James keeper, and he didn't say shit bad about James.

Get off his sack dude.
P
6/10/2008 7:11am
Racer92 wrote:
[b][i]Didn't seem risky to me, considering what I've seen from him in the past and his skill level. [/i][/b] Wasnt risky? Are you kidding? He is...
Didn't seem risky to me, considering what I've seen from him in the past and his skill level.

Wasnt risky? Are you kidding? He is just coming of a serious knee injury! He is racing for a title, not a trophy on the podium. Of course everyone likes to see kamikaze riding - its great to watch! But the goal is the title at the end of the summer,, even James said he didnt really think about it and just hucked it - not really knowing how it was gonna work. He already knows he has the speed on the ground to beat these guys,, he doesnt need to jack up his knee again. Its these kinda decisions that are gonna bit him on the arse if he doesnt watch it. That rut last summer showed him he IS mortal,,,, being fast is great - but this championship stuff is a thinking mans game.

Like I said before I've seen James launch jumps like that before and if he felt comfortable enough to do it then I trust his judgement, why can't you??? He was smart enough to know that he needed to sit out the SX season so I'm sure that he is smart enough to know what his body is telling him and what he can and can't do on the track.

RC went out and rode is ass off after being out with a knee injury and no one said shit.

P
P
6/10/2008 7:13am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 7:14pm
But you talk to him through message boards, and he knows you by name, and he's your black brethren, and I'm sure you guys play swords...
But you talk to him through message boards, and he knows you by name, and he's your black brethren, and I'm sure you guys play swords when you pee in the same toilet.

Let other people have their opinions. You're not James keeper, and he didn't say shit bad about James.

Get off his sack dude.
Looks like you're on my sack but from that photo of you it looks like you are on a lot fo dudes sacks...................

P
P
6/10/2008 7:15am
BTW, it's racing, everything about it is risky.

P
KTM boy 137
6/10/2008 7:15am
Racer92 wrote:
[b][i]Didn't seem risky to me, considering what I've seen from him in the past and his skill level. [/i][/b] Wasnt risky? Are you kidding? He is...

P wrote:
Like I said before I've seen James launch jumps like that before and if he felt comfortable enough to do it then I trust his judgement...
Like I said before I've seen James launch jumps like that before and if he felt comfortable enough to do it then I trust his judgement, why can't you??? He was smart enough to know that he needed to sit out the SX season so I'm sure that he is smart enough to know what his body is telling him and what he can and can't do on the track.

RC went out and rode is ass off after being out with a knee injury and no one said shit.

P
Yes, because James' mind has never made him attempt things he couldn't pull off before... never.

P - if that was the case, he wouldn't have spent his first two years on the ground ALL the time.

The kid rides with heart, and we ALL know that. But he takes unneccesary risks on occasion - this is nothing new.

He doesn't need you defending him at every turn.
P
6/10/2008 7:20am
Yes, because James' mind has never made him attempt things he couldn't pull off before... never. P - if that was the case, he wouldn't have...
Yes, because James' mind has never made him attempt things he couldn't pull off before... never.

P - if that was the case, he wouldn't have spent his first two years on the ground ALL the time.

The kid rides with heart, and we ALL know that. But he takes unneccesary risks on occasion - this is nothing new.

If you want to win you have to take risk. RC did it, Bailey did it, every champion is going to take a risk at times, but that jump didn't seem to risky to me considering what I've seen James do in the past. It didn't have a steep face on the second jump and as was seen in the vid he rode it out with no problem.

Now, like you said, other people should be able to have their own opinion and so should I.

P
KTM boy 137
6/10/2008 7:27am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 7:14pm
Yes, because James' mind has never made him attempt things he couldn't pull off before... never. P - if that was the case, he wouldn't have...

P wrote:
If you want to win you have to take risk. RC did it, Bailey did it, every champion is going to take a risk at times...
If you want to win you have to take risk. RC did it, Bailey did it, every champion is going to take a risk at times, but that jump didn't seem to risky to me considering what I've seen James do in the past. It didn't have a steep face on the second jump and as was seen in the vid he rode it out with no problem.

Now, like you said, other people should be able to have their own opinion and so should I.

P
Yes, but you come on here acting like James' own personal trainer & best buddy in the world.

You also, act as if your opinion is the ONLY opinion that matters and YOU have the final say on what James can/can't, should/shouldn't, will/won't do. You give absolutely NO credibility to ANYONE else regarding James.

That's the part you can't see, or refuse to see, or don't want to see, or just omit from your little reality you live in where James reads your message board letters to him.

I was simply pointing out you said James listens to his body and wouldn't take unneccesary risks based on what his body is telling him. I was just showing you that you're wrong.

now please - STFU. You're not James' gaurdian, and your internet watchdog antics regarding him, won't make him kiss you any sooner.
Trinitite
6/10/2008 7:33am
rcm406 wrote:
Stole this from MN. [img]http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa120/Sanchezz_album/pass5.jpg[/img]
Stole this from MN.

Yeah I saw that on rcrX.

Crazy.
P
6/10/2008 7:33am
Yes, but you come on here acting like James' own personal trainer & best buddy in the world. You also, act as if your opinion is...
Yes, but you come on here acting like James' own personal trainer & best buddy in the world.

You also, act as if your opinion is the ONLY opinion that matters and YOU have the final say on what James can/can't, should/shouldn't, will/won't do. You give absolutely NO credibility to ANYONE else regarding James.

That's the part you can't see, or refuse to see, or don't want to see, or just omit from your little reality you live in where James reads your message board letters to him.

I was simply pointing out you said James listens to his body and wouldn't take unneccesary risks based on what his body is telling him. I was just showing you that you're wrong.

now please - STFU. You're not James' gaurdian, and your internet watchdog antics regarding him, won't make him kiss you any sooner.
Ohhhh, so now I have to shut up because you don't like my opinion??? Get da fuck outta here.

Look, you have your opionion and I have mine, so just leave it at that. I'm not going to muddy up the board today with your personal BS. Send me a personal message if you have such a problem with me. Personally, I don't really give a fuck what you think of me, but if you just want to get it off your chest feel free.

BTW, in terms fo credibility, don't even try to question my credibility.................

P
KTM boy 137
6/10/2008 7:41am
Yes, but you come on here acting like James' own personal trainer & best buddy in the world. You also, act as if your opinion is...

P wrote:
Ohhhh, so now I have to shut up because you don't like my opinion??? Get da fuck outta here. Look, you have your opionion and I...
Ohhhh, so now I have to shut up because you don't like my opinion??? Get da fuck outta here.

Look, you have your opionion and I have mine, so just leave it at that. I'm not going to muddy up the board today with your personal BS. Send me a personal message if you have such a problem with me. Personally, I don't really give a fuck what you think of me, but if you just want to get it off your chest feel free.

BTW, in terms fo credibility, don't even try to question my credibility.................

P
I'm saying you should give other peoples opinions a little merit, instead of discrediting them immediately as 'completely off base' when it comes to ANYTHING having to do with James.
How you take that as "i should shut up because you dont like my opinion" I have no idea.

Go back to 4th grade and try to grasp "reading comprehension". I'm saying your opinion isn't the be-all end-all regarding James (which is how you make it seem)

And clearly I didn't question your credibility - I said again - you should give some credibility to other peoples opinions sometimes.

Look how you're taking things I say, and pretending I said COMPLETELY DIFFERENT things - typical P.
Typical "everybody picks on me" mentality.

Your dream world is a far cry from reality. Too bad James doesn't have any idea who you are... but trust me, if he did - he still wouldn't make out with you.
WhKnuckle
6/10/2008 7:42am
Racer92 wrote:

You know, it was classic Stewart. One of these days he may not be known as the guy with the most wins and the most titles, but he'll be known as the guy who would do whatever it took to win, every time out, no matter what.
KTM boy 137
6/10/2008 7:45am
Racer92 wrote:

WhKnuckle wrote:
You know, it was classic Stewart. One of these days he may not be known as the guy with the most wins and the most titles...
You know, it was classic Stewart. One of these days he may not be known as the guy with the most wins and the most titles, but he'll be known as the guy who would do whatever it took to win, every time out, no matter what.
He's already known as the guy who's a ton of fun to watch ride!

When he keeps it on two wheel's he's blazing fast. When RC was riding, RC had faster laps, but James made his laps LOOK faster.

He's fun to watch, and he's cemented in this sports memory for that, even if he never won another thing (which he will)
P
6/10/2008 7:47am
I'm saying you should give other peoples opinions a little merit, instead of discrediting them immediately as 'completely off base' when it comes to ANYTHING having...
I'm saying you should give other peoples opinions a little merit, instead of discrediting them immediately as 'completely off base' when it comes to ANYTHING having to do with James.
How you take that as "i should shut up because you dont like my opinion" I have no idea.

Go back to 4th grade and try to grasp "reading comprehension". I'm saying your opinion isn't the be-all end-all regarding James (which is how you make it seem)

And clearly I didn't question your credibility - I said again - you should give some credibility to other peoples opinions sometimes.

Look how you're taking things I say, and pretending I said COMPLETELY DIFFERENT things - typical P.

Your dream world is a far cry from reality. Too bad James doesn't have any idea who you are... but trust me, if he did - he still wouldn't make out with you.
Other's can have their opionions. I didn't say that they shouldn't have their own opinions.

Like I said, if you have a problem with me contact me in a private message and stop being such an ass.

Your "picks on me" comment. Silly. I can handle anyone on this board and I've given the assholes here plenty of chances to talk shit in person and none ever have. I'm sure like like the rest.

P
KTM boy 137
6/10/2008 7:52am
I'm saying you should give other peoples opinions a little merit, instead of discrediting them immediately as 'completely off base' when it comes to ANYTHING having...

P wrote:
Other's can have their opionions. I didn't say that they shouldn't have their own opinions. Like I said, if you have a problem with me contact...
Other's can have their opionions. I didn't say that they shouldn't have their own opinions.

Like I said, if you have a problem with me contact me in a private message and stop being such an ass.

Your "picks on me" comment. Silly. I can handle anyone on this board and I've given the assholes here plenty of chances to talk shit in person and none ever have. I'm sure like like the rest.

P
Other's can have their opionions(as long as it doesn't go against how great James is, otherwise they're wrong and need to be told so). I didn't say that they shouldn't have their own opinions - I just let them know their opinions were stupid and wrong and proved it by giving MY opinion which is great, because I am James best buddy.

Like I said, if you have a problem with me contact me in a private message and stop being such an ass. Because I really hate when people see in public how delusional I am.

Your "picks on me" comment. Silly. I can handle anyone on this board (unless they badmouth James) and I've given the assholes here plenty of chances to talk shit in person and none ever have. I'm sure like like the rest.

I have to get back to running the James' fanclub - see you later boi's!

P

Fixed it for you.
P
6/10/2008 7:56am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 7:14pm
Man you're a goofball KTM. You actually took the time to modify that??? Get a life. Matt can't post about himself and I can't have an opinion that is different from others??? You aren't even worth the time.

Have a good one.

P
huck
6/10/2008 7:57am
WhKnuckle wrote:
You know, it was classic Stewart. One of these days he may not be known as the guy with the most wins and the most titles...
Or, heaven forbid, the guy that took a dumb risk and ended up in a chair the rest of his life...

Big Lenny
6/10/2008 7:57am
But you talk to him through message boards, and he knows you by name, and he's your black brethren, and I'm sure you guys play swords...

Get off his sack dude.
P wrote:
Looks like you're on my sack but from that photo of you it looks like you are on a lot fo dudes sacks...................

P
Aw..Damn!...
P
6/10/2008 8:01am
huck wrote:
Or, heaven forbid, the guy that took a dumb risk and ended up in a chair the rest of his life...

Did you actually see the jump??? It's on the post-race show vid. It wasn't that serious......................

P
KTM boy 137
6/10/2008 8:02am
P wrote:
Man you're a goofball KTM. You actually took the time to modify that??? Get a life. Matt can't post about himself and I can't have an...
Man you're a goofball KTM. You actually took the time to modify that??? Get a life. Matt can't post about himself and I can't have an opinion that is different from others??? You aren't even worth the time.

Have a good one.

P
Yes, because adding a few snippets of text is really tough.

If you think that's hard, I'd hate to know what kind of 'work' you do for a living...

I already clarified the whole 'having an opinion' thing, and yet you continue to say the wrong thing. Typical "I'm wrong but am too stupid to admit it" attitude.
KTM boy 137
6/10/2008 8:04am
huck wrote:

P wrote:
Did you actually see the jump??? It's on the post-race show vid. It wasn't that serious......................

P
You can tell how serious something is from a video?
Sometimes video's make less serious things look more serious. Sometimes it's the other way around.

But I'm glad you were out there riding on James shoulder, so you know for sure.

What if something happened or he landed wrong? Woulda been serious then, and you'd be wrong.

Stop acting like you know everything.

Post a reply to: Freeze Frame of James' Jump

The Latest