Glendale SX - Night Show Bench Racing

Related:
Tarz483
Fantasy
379th
1/13/2019 2:05pm
drt410 wrote:
This just reminds me of how well Baggett was suited to the Kawi n Eli to the Honda. Y did they get rid of Eli just...
This just reminds me of how well Baggett was suited to the Kawi n Eli to the Honda. Y did they get rid of Eli just to sign another huge name in Kenny? Esp after Eli was CRUSHING Dungey b4 his shoulders.
joeellis wrote:
I’ve almost mentioned Tomac and Honda a few times, but I figured I’d be flamed. Tomac seemed to fit the Honda great as did Barcia. Even...
I’ve almost mentioned Tomac and Honda a few times, but I figured I’d be flamed. Tomac seemed to fit the Honda great as did Barcia. Even though they’ve done well (especially Tomac), I wonder where they would be now on Honda. Yes, I realize those were their 250 days. No one has really excelled on a 450 Yamaha. RV certainly did on a Kawi, but it seems to me that Tomac has struggled with it at times.
drt410 wrote:
It wasnt just the 250 days. Tomac in 2015 was winning by 1:15 over Dunge the first 3-4 races before he crashed n blew his shoulders...
It wasnt just the 250 days. Tomac in 2015 was winning by 1:15 over Dunge the first 3-4 races before he crashed n blew his shoulders. Theres a documentary where Dungey even says thats the worst hes ever been beat. Tomac flowed much better on the Honda whereas the Kawi he muscles around. It works for him but I dont know why they moved on from a big name just to sign another in Kenny. Roczen is admittedly a Suzuki lover so hes fine on a few bikes but i just dont get Tomac to Kawi. It fit riders like RV more imo.
They must have though Roczen had more potential.
jemcee
1/13/2019 5:12pm Edited Date/Time 1/13/2019 5:17pm
joeellis wrote:
Was hardly middle of the race, but have it your way. Both passes were very similar and were both over the top or not.
Naaah it wasn't in the middle of the race haha

And on your other post I'm fine with both passes, but it totally makes a difference when it's done! End of the race all bets are off we're both similar in speed, we've both given each other every opportunity to make the race ours, you haven't pulled away I haven't passed and pulled away time for desperate measures to get this win.. Middle of the race is not as cool in my opinion
joeellis
1/13/2019 5:35pm
joeellis wrote:
Was hardly middle of the race, but have it your way. Both passes were very similar and were both over the top or not.
jemcee wrote:
Naaah it wasn't in the middle of the race haha [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/01/13/317853/s1200_01.jpg[/img] And on your other post I'm fine with both passes, but it totally makes a...
Naaah it wasn't in the middle of the race haha

And on your other post I'm fine with both passes, but it totally makes a difference when it's done! End of the race all bets are off we're both similar in speed, we've both given each other every opportunity to make the race ours, you haven't pulled away I haven't passed and pulled away time for desperate measures to get this win.. Middle of the race is not as cool in my opinion
Yeah. I went back and watched it again. I did think it was later in the race. Weird night with the red flag. I feel somewhat indifferent with both passes actually, but they were very similar. Anderson was kind to Kenny a few times prior to that and either thought he was faster and felt he needed to get by or he thought he could pull it off without contact. Either way, both passes were sketchy and that’s between the riders to figure out.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Glendale SX - Night Show Bench Racing

The Latest