Glendale track map question

Edited Date/Time 1/8/2019 4:01pm
Does anyone have the track map and how it corresponds to the seating chart? About to buy my tickets today and wanted to take a look at what Is going to be right in front of me opposed to what’s far away.
|
DTR830
Fantasy
1105th
1/8/2019 9:49am
Does anyone have the track map and how it corresponds to the seating chart? About to buy my tickets today and wanted to take a look...
Does anyone have the track map and how it corresponds to the seating chart? About to buy my tickets today and wanted to take a look at what Is going to be right in front of me opposed to what’s far away.
If Feld doesn't have it maybe the actual stadium website has the configuration
1/8/2019 9:51am
Does anyone have the track map and how it corresponds to the seating chart? About to buy my tickets today and wanted to take a look...
DTR830 wrote:
Will check there. I remember havin this issue last year and I ended up switching my tickets a few days before the race because there was a berm with a net right in front of us. Just don’t want to make that mistake again.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
1/8/2019 10:00am
DTR830 wrote:
Will check there. I remember havin this issue last year and I ended up switching my tickets a few days before the race because there was...
Will check there. I remember havin this issue last year and I ended up switching my tickets a few days before the race because there was a berm with a net right in front of us. Just don’t want to make that mistake again.
The start is always over in that little tunnel area
drt410
1/8/2019 10:03am Edited Date/Time 1/8/2019 10:04am
Another pretty unique track. The rythm lanes are damn near red bull straight rythm.

Animated track map:
https://youtu.be/PybQqTZhzqU

The Shop

MotoCoUSA
1/8/2019 10:11am
supercrosslive.com has a view with the map and seating chart.
RPM93
1/8/2019 12:00pm
looks one lined Smile
drt410
1/8/2019 2:12pm Edited Date/Time 1/8/2019 2:20pm
Is that rythm lane always that long here? You can see the extra space in the stadium that allows it to be bigger than most tracks in nfl stadiums. That side rythm lane is huuuuuge. Straight rythm status. The 2 switchbacks across the start wouldnt fit in a normal stadium and it also allows those 2 rythms to be longer than usual on the left of the bottom pic. It could be another good track because it looks like there should be a few different ways to jump those. If someone can do more triples or even throw a couple quads it could add some good separation for the top guys.

The track map shows triple single at the end of the big rythm. Someone may be able to quad there. Another good thing is the first turn is long and wide so that should help keep crashing down.
1/8/2019 2:17pm
drt410 wrote:
Is that rythm lane always that long here? You can see the extra space in the stadium that allows it to be bigger than most tracks...
Is that rythm lane always that long here? You can see the extra space in the stadium that allows it to be bigger than most tracks in nfl stadiums. That side rythm lane is huuuuuge. Straight rythm status. The 2 switchbacks across the start wouldnt fit in a normal stadium and it also allows those 2 rythms to be longer than usual on the left of the bottom pic. It could be another good track because it looks like there should be a few different ways to jump those. If someone can do more triples or even throw a couple quads it could add some good separation for the top guys.

The track map shows triple single at the end of the big rythm. Someone may be able to quad there. Another good thing is the first turn is long and wide so that should help keep crashing down.
Looks like this is gonna be a track that separates the men from the boys to me. Whoever can string together these rhythms together with no faults will succeed.

Also I hope that there is a few different jump options. Glendale always has a sweet track.
Lando
1/8/2019 2:52pm
I'm interested to see if guys will be sending it deep on that single coming back onto the start straight or scrubbing it so hard it could be in a dishwasher commercial
psg119
1/8/2019 2:53pm
Quad after finish line? or wishful thinking.
Maybe! Maybe at the holeshot line too depending on how much they build that up.
TbonesPop
Fantasy
405th
1/8/2019 3:52pm
The track layout looks awesome. I can't wait for Saturday!
TbonesPop
Fantasy
405th
1/8/2019 4:01pm
A first turn crash could make things interesting once the riders that get through it come back around through that section.

Post a reply to: Glendale track map question

The Latest