Graeme Brough Suspension

michaelgood
Edited Date/Time 10/23/2019 7:37am
Just got Graeme Brough Suspension done on my ktm 450 sxf 2020 and man is it good way better than Enzo racing even with their kyb conversion which i ended up just buying the kit from technical touch and sending it to graeme to do his magic!

|
hillbilly
10/20/2019 1:03pm
What's up brough? How's your bro doing?
philG
10/20/2019 1:06pm
Needs punctuation bro
friday10
10/20/2019 1:07pm
Not to mention that he is super cool guy!

The Shop

AHRMA361
Fantasy
232nd
10/20/2019 6:37pm
philG wrote:
Needs punctuation bro
What I thought too. Was it PED's? Lol.
STREETS
10/21/2019 10:16am
Graeme is easily one of the most knowledged suspension guys in the biz! He does magic!!!
michaelgood
10/21/2019 10:28am
STREETS wrote:
Graeme is easily one of the most knowledged suspension guys in the biz! He does magic!!!
I can't get it to bottom holy shit no more pro circuit or factory connection muhahaha or any other big name suspension company for that matter!
Boomslang
Fantasy
548th
10/21/2019 10:46am Edited Date/Time 10/21/2019 8:40pm
I got to know Graeme well and spent many hours in the FMF suspension shop with him and Grant. He is one awesome dude and will always be willing to banter about understanding setup. The guy is a Legend.

This pic was taking 20 yrs ago, Grazza and his kids buried me...some rare family time - Huntington Beach.

He has his shop setup in the Long Beach area. Give him a buzz, you will not regret it.

A little background on Graeme -

American Honda Motor Corp
Factory Suspension Technician · May 2006 to October 2009 · Torrance, California
Hired by American Honda to help build their first in house suspension division because of my long time experience at the Factory level and with all brands of suspension in use in most fields. Responsible for testing and development of all Factory Suspension for American Honda. The only Honda staff member with the experience to use their $320,000 high performance shock and fork dyno with speeds up to 11 meters per sec, very experienced with pressure balance tuning for application. Have spent time in Japan at Showa to work with designers and engineers to help develop Honda works suspension. Provide track support at all US national championships events. Have earned 8 US Top Pro level championships in Supercross and Motocross with Ricky Carmichael, James Stewart, Womens CHampionship with Ashley Fiolek, many offroad, desert and amateur championships. Worked with our test rider Jeremy McGrath fir 3.5 years for suspension testing, have trained 3 American Showa suspension technicians, 1 per yr

Kawasaki Motor Corp
Factory Suspension Technician · January 1999 to May 2006 · Irvine, California
Similar to above but less tutoring of staff. Earned 3 Championships with Ricky Carmichael in MX and SX and 4 with James Bubba Stewart in MX and SX.

FMF Racing
Suspension Technician · March 1995 to January 1999 · Torrance, California
Tuning, servicing, and race support for Pro MX+SX, Amateur MX, Desert, Offroad. Worked with FMF Pro MX+SX Race team, help FMF to gain over a dozen National championships at all levels.

Glass Motorsport Promotions
Race Team mechanic/suspension technician · November 1993 to December 2004 · Duncansville, Pennsylvania
Worked as a race mechanic for Jeff Glass who is the first person to introduce an outside sponsor to the sport of Motocross. Worked for him at US Motocross, Arenacross and Supercoss events, Canadian Motocross and Arenacross plus Hard Cross racing in Europe.

Zeke27G
10/21/2019 11:59am
Boomslang wrote:
I got to know Graeme well and spent many hours in the FMF suspension shop with him and Grant. He is one awesome dude and will...
I got to know Graeme well and spent many hours in the FMF suspension shop with him and Grant. He is one awesome dude and will always be willing to banter about understanding setup. The guy is a Legend.

This pic was taking 20 yrs ago, Grazza and his kids buried me...some rare family time - Huntington Beach.

He has his shop setup in the Long Beach area. Give him a buzz, you will not regret it.

Hired by American Honda to help build their first in house suspension division because of my long time experience at the Factory level and with all brands of suspension in use in most fields. Responsible for testing and development of all Factory Suspension for American Honda. The only Honda staff member with the experience to use their $320,000 high performance shock and fork dyno with speeds up to 11 meters per sec, very experienced with pressure balance tuning for application. Have spent time in Japan at Showa to work with designers and engineers to help develop Honda works suspension. Provide track support at all US national championships events. Have earned 8 US Top Pro level championships in Supercross and Motocross with Ricky Carmichael, James Stewart, Womens CHampionship with Ashley Fiolek, many offroad, desert and amateur championships. Worked with our test rider Jeremy McGrath fir 3.5 years for suspension testing, have trained 3 American Showa suspension technicians, 1 per yr

Kawasaki Motor Corp
Similar to above but less tutoring of staff. Earned 3 Championships with Ricky Carmichael in MX and SX and 4 with James Bubba Stewart in MX and SX.

FMF Racing
Tuning, servicing, and race support for Pro MX+SX, Amateur MX, Desert, Offroad. Worked with FMF Pro MX+SX Race team, help FMF to gain over a dozen National championships at all levels.

Race Team mechanic/suspension technician · November 1993 to December 2004 · Duncansville, Pennsylvania
Worked as a race mechanic for Jeff Glass who is the first person to introduce an outside sponsor to the sport of Motocross. Worked for him at US Motocross, Arenacross and Supercoss events, Canadian Motocross and Arenacross plus Hard Cross racing in Europe.

Thanks for sharing that info, only correction is he’s in Long Beach now near the 605 and Carson St.
Boomslang
Fantasy
548th
10/21/2019 12:10pm
Boomslang wrote:
I got to know Graeme well and spent many hours in the FMF suspension shop with him and Grant. He is one awesome dude and will...

Kawasaki Motor Corp

FMF Racing

Zeke27G wrote:
Thanks for sharing that info, only correction is he’s in Long Beach now near the 605 and Carson St.
My bad, thanks for the correction. Appreciated.
mx_phreek
Fantasy
230th
10/21/2019 1:16pm
That's interesting, never knew of his background with factory teams. Just heard the name here and there on here.
michaelgood
10/21/2019 8:20pm
His setups are quite amazing in that you can run soft compression for the small chop but the bottom resistance is still there!
michaelgood
10/22/2019 9:09am
he can work with the BFRC shock i think even AC ran it for monster cup
Bennett59
10/23/2019 7:37am
He just recently did my Yamaha and super impressed and he’s super knowledgeable, I talk to him on the phone and he explained everything and how everything functions and about adjusting settings. Does not try to sell you on anything not needed. He told me how he changes one off the shafts for safety reasons on KyB. Highly recommended him
JohnMatrix
10/23/2019 10:57am
Graeme is a world class tuner that does incredible work at a great price. He did the suspension on my 18 crf 450 and it was really really good. Does not up-sell you on "performance kits" and other obscure shit that the average Joe doesn't need.

Post a reply to: Graeme Brough Suspension

The Latest