HSF and HRC join forces in MXGP

Edited Date/Time 9/16/2017 1:58am
and its official

Honda Racing Corporation is pleased to announce that HSF Logistics will be joining the factory MXGP team as a major sponsor from the 2018 FIM Motocross World Championship season onwards. The agreement will see HSF Logistics partner with reigning World Champions; Team HRC MXGP from the inaugural race of the 2018 season and in pre-season testing next year. Full details of the partnership will be revealed in due course.

HSF Logistics are the leading experts in refrigerated food logistics with a shared passion for motorsport and in particular motocross. The Dutch company have sponsored teams over the past two decades across The Paris-Dakar, Formula 3, sportscars and motocross.

HSF Logistics have run their own motocross team HSF Motorsport since 2012, competing in the MX2 World Championship for three years consecutively. The partnership of HSF Logistics with Team HRC will see the pairing set their sights firmly on the World Championship title.

Yoshishige Nomura (HRC)

HSF Logistics will be a major partner in HRC’s future MXGP activities. As a company, HSF Logistics have an in-depth knowledge of motorsport; especially motocross as they have successfully run their own team for the past five years. We are looking forward to a growing partnership long into the future and working with a structured company that is as passionate as we are at HRC about motocross and winning world championships.

Simon Frederiks (HSF)

We at HSF Logistics have the ambition to go for the highest achievement possible within both business and motocross. We are very proud with the partnership between HSF and HRC as from season 2018. With the partnership our ambition becomes reality.

http://www.mxlarge.com/2017/09/16/hsf-and-hrc/
|
MxKing809
Fantasy
334th
9/16/2017 4:45am
I'm confused.... is HRC letting them take over the 450 team? Is HSF just jumping in board the current HRC team as a sponsor?

Seems to me like HSF is shutting down their team, and just throwing some cash at the HRC team to sponsor it. Which sucks, and is not the tone of the PR statement.....
MBR
9/16/2017 4:51am
I think there could be PR part 2 coming later with info of HSF Logistics Motorsports becoming the official Honda HRC MX2 team?
9/16/2017 5:02am Edited Date/Time 9/16/2017 5:05am
vschaik141 wrote:
What happens to Vlaanderen & Pootjes?
thats what i would ike to know , dont think they stop the mx2 program
Bogers to HRC Honda , Pootjes and Vlaanderen stay at HSF but maybe on a Honda ...

The Shop

cappelmans
9/16/2017 5:11am
Pootjes was still signed to KTM while being under the HSF banner right?
colonel
9/16/2017 5:33am Edited Date/Time 9/16/2017 5:35am
vschaik141 wrote:
What happens to Vlaanderen & Pootjes?
Vlaanderen stays.

There is more news coming later.
Cortami79
9/16/2017 5:51am
Vlaanderen still has a contract at HSF right? So he would stay on the team, just jumping on a Honda. I remember Pootjes having a contract at KTM until end of 2018 or 2019, so he would go to an other KTM team.

Post a reply to: HSF and HRC join forces in MXGP

The Latest