HUSKY C/L

ATHEIST
Fantasy
939th
Edited Date/Time 8/8/2017 10:30am

1972 Husqvarna CR400 motocross bike PROJECT for sale. This is an incomplete bike, but most parts are here. This project bike came from dry New Mexico. It is now in Roanoke, Alabama.

Bike is NOT CURRENTLY RUNNING and is a PROJECT IN NEED OF RESTORATION. Title not required in Alabama, so sold with bill of sale only. I will be happy to send photos of the project bike to you through craigslist email - just let me know what you would like to see and I will take photos and send them to you.

Price is "as-is, where-is". Parts alone are worth far more than the price. This is a great project to build a great classic dirt bike for AHRMA racing, trail riding, or enjoyment of a collectible classic. It is also a good prospect for parting out if that is what you choose to do.

Cash deal only, in person. Interesting trades and reasonable in-person offers considered (I do not consider email offers to be "real" offers). Serious inquiries only please - scammers please save my time and yours. I do not need any help selling this vehicle. I will not finance this sale. I'm not interested in low-ball offers. If this is what you intend to do please keep looking. I'll hang it from the ceiling of my shop as a decoration before I sell it too cheap. As mentioned above, the deal is fair with more value in parts than the asking price.

Due to scammers I ONLY communicate through the Craigslist email system. We can arrange a meeting time and place in or near Roanoke, Alabama through Craigslist email if you are interested in seeing it.

Many have asked about delivery. I will deliver within a 300 mile radius of 36274 for 50 cents per mile round trip, freight prepaid. If you do not want the project when it is delivered you do not have to buy it, but shipping will not be refunded for any reason.

MX motocross dirt bike AHRMA racing

|

Post a reply to: HUSKY C/L

The Latest