Hard to watch

5/21/2018 7:53am
Will be my last post for a little while, seeing how depleted the 450 field is I just sit here and wonder what a break-through career moment this could have been for Webb/Wilson man easily could of been fighting for this podium spot. Bummer
|
5/21/2018 8:07am
don't forget about grant and tickle as well..... that's 4 riders gone from the top 10, I was going to mention this in the herlings/tomac thread but some people don't listen.....
Ray_MXS
5/21/2018 8:15am
Injuries happens every year and every year there's someone complaining about it. It is what it is. I always tend to look at the top 10 in the motos and those are all still great riders so I don't really feel it.

Also the 250 class is crazy packed this year with tons of talent and might be the deepest we've ever seen.

Hangtown 2018 was one of the best openers in recent memory in terms of racing and fun factor so I don't know why you're whining so much.
agn5009
5/21/2018 8:15am
It's bad man. The top 5 are really good then after that it's so depleted. I feel like our top 5 could go anywhere is the world and continue to fight for top 5s/wins. But outside of that? Not good.

But, look at the bright side. Osborne, JMart, Plessinger, Ciancarillo, Ferrandis and Mcelrath will add some depth within the next year or two (hopefully.) The guys moving up in a few years look good too. (Forkner, Cooper etc)

We have good years of racing in the 450 class to look forward to I think.
mxb2
5/21/2018 8:17am
Save your $$. .

The Shop

5/21/2018 8:27am
mxb2 wrote:
Save your $$. .
One round and confident? I feel the same way so I can’t hate
5/21/2018 8:29am Edited Date/Time 5/21/2018 8:34am
Ray_MXS wrote:
Injuries happens every year and every year there's someone complaining about it. It is what it is. I always tend to look at the top 10...
Injuries happens every year and every year there's someone complaining about it. It is what it is. I always tend to look at the top 10 in the motos and those are all still great riders so I don't really feel it.

Also the 250 class is crazy packed this year with tons of talent and might be the deepest we've ever seen.

Hangtown 2018 was one of the best openers in recent memory in terms of racing and fun factor so I don't know why you're whining so much.
I’m not complaining lol just think it’s a shame that Taft on a privateer is on pace to take deans fill in spot because of a depleted field not saying he’s going to get a contract but it’s just weird how quick the past is forgotten in our sport CC: js7 getting no phone calls in 2 yrs, tickle over dean/Barcia, ARAY over anyone else lol
seth505
Fantasy
1048th
5/21/2018 8:30am
"Easily been fighting for a podium". I'll disagree with that after seeing how Tomac, Marvin, Barcia, Bloss, Anderson, Roczen, Baggett, Peick rode...
Zacka 161
Fantasy
1856th
5/21/2018 8:35am
Ray_MXS wrote:
Injuries happens every year and every year there's someone complaining about it. It is what it is. I always tend to look at the top 10...

I’m not complaining lol just think it’s a shame that Taft on a privateer is on pace to take deans fill in spot because of a...
I’m not complaining lol just think it’s a shame that Taft on a privateer is on pace to take deans fill in spot because of a depleted field not saying he’s going to get a contract but it’s just weird how quick the past is forgotten in our sport CC: js7 getting no phone calls in 2 yrs, tickle over dean/Barcia, ARAY over anyone else lol
Clearly trolling from that last comment haha
5/21/2018 8:44am
Ray_MXS wrote:

I’m not complaining lol just think it’s a shame that Taft on a privateer is on pace to take deans fill in spot because of a...
Zacka 161 wrote:
Clearly trolling from that last comment haha
Wink anyone else would of liked to see masterpool on the webb fillin ride ?
WarrenMX
5/21/2018 9:08am
Will be my last post for a little while, seeing how depleted the 450 field is I just sit here and wonder what a break-through career...
Will be my last post for a little while, seeing how depleted the 450 field is I just sit here and wonder what a break-through career moment this could have been for Webb/Wilson man easily could of been fighting for this podium spot. Bummer
I could maybe agree with you if Tomac and Marv were out but I don't see Webb or Wilson beating Anderson, Roczen (when he gets up to speed), Barcia and Bagget week in and week out.
bents
Fantasy
694th
5/21/2018 9:25am
Sorry guys, can't get on this train. i've been a fan for 40+ years and watching the top guys navigate these tracks continues to amaze me. Guys like Peick and Baggett keep working to get better by small percentages (as well as others), and they just fight their ass off. There will plenty of good racing and for those that get an opportunity to showcase themselves due to unfortunate injuries (always the case), good for them. They can both speed and confidence by running closer to the front. So, I will keep watching.
RichieW13
Fantasy
2889th
5/21/2018 9:33am
don't forget about grant and tickle as well..... that's 4 riders gone from the top 10, I was going to mention this in the herlings/tomac thread...
don't forget about grant and tickle as well..... that's 4 riders gone from the top 10, I was going to mention this in the herlings/tomac thread but some people don't listen.....
Or Seely and Bogle.
newmann
5/21/2018 9:41am
Just imagine how much better the racing will be when everyone is squirting around on 200 ft lb torquemonster E-bikes. Give it a few more years of development, gonna be great.

Whistling
MXant15
Fantasy
903rd
5/21/2018 9:47am
Sorta makes you wonder what if guys like Brayton, Mookie, Reed, Josh Hill, Bowers (just to name a few) were out there and where would they stack up?
RM Mike
5/21/2018 9:51am
I'm glad there are outdoor nationals happening. Lot of people working hard to make it happen.
WarrenMX
5/21/2018 10:03am
bents wrote:
Sorry guys, can't get on this train. i've been a fan for 40+ years and watching the top guys navigate these tracks continues to amaze me...
Sorry guys, can't get on this train. i've been a fan for 40+ years and watching the top guys navigate these tracks continues to amaze me. Guys like Peick and Baggett keep working to get better by small percentages (as well as others), and they just fight their ass off. There will plenty of good racing and for those that get an opportunity to showcase themselves due to unfortunate injuries (always the case), good for them. They can both speed and confidence by running closer to the front. So, I will keep watching.
This ^
early
Fantasy
2139th
5/21/2018 10:07am
MXant15 wrote:
Sorta makes you wonder what if guys like Brayton, Mookie, Reed, Josh Hill, Bowers (just to name a few) were out there and where would they...
Sorta makes you wonder what if guys like Brayton, Mookie, Reed, Josh Hill, Bowers (just to name a few) were out there and where would they stack up?
Not to mention RV, RD, and JS
deluxeman
5/21/2018 10:22am
Will be my last post for a little while, seeing how depleted the 450 field is I just sit here and wonder what a break-through career...
Webb and Wilson are not going to fight for a podium with this current field. It would take a miracle for those guys to find the podium...............There is a chance certainly but the planets have to align for that to happen.
peelout
5/21/2018 10:37am Edited Date/Time 5/21/2018 10:38am
Justin Cooper result got you down, bro?

5/21/2018 10:43am
For the RV fans: Yamaha gave him a call to fill-in he would of done it if he had more than a few weeks notice, they called him way too late. Another bummer to add in here, confirmed on the racerx review pod
gt80rider
5/21/2018 10:45am
What's hard to watch is a kid getting his ribs dislocated by a fucking holeshot device.
RbR
5/21/2018 11:09am
Sorry if this was already discussed ..
Where was Henry Miller?

Post a reply to: Hard to watch

The Latest