Has anyone tried the new Guts wing seat cover?

Edited Date/Time 11/28/2018 10:37am
Hey guys,
Just as the title states, I’m looking for some insight from anyone that has tried Guts Racing’s new wing seat cover, a cover with extra foam sewn into the knee area. Seems like a good idea to grip a bit easier, I’ve seen it on Keefer’s bike as well as Dean Wilson’s. Curious if anyone has tried them and if so, thoughts?
|
smv ryder
Fantasy
1313th
11/27/2018 6:18pm
Hey guys, Just as the title states, I’m looking for some insight from anyone that has tried Guts Racing’s new wing seat cover, a cover with...
Hey guys,
Just as the title states, I’m looking for some insight from anyone that has tried Guts Racing’s new wing seat cover, a cover with extra foam sewn into the knee area. Seems like a good idea to grip a bit easier, I’ve seen it on Keefer’s bike as well as Dean Wilson’s. Curious if anyone has tried them and if so, thoughts?
I would call Guts Racing and see if they will make you one. I believe they are one off custom seats only for pros as of right now..
https://www.vitalmx.com/photos/features/Vital-MX-Pit-Bits-Daytona-Super…
11/27/2018 6:22pm
Hey guys, Just as the title states, I’m looking for some insight from anyone that has tried Guts Racing’s new wing seat cover, a cover with...
Hey guys,
smv ryder wrote:
I would call Guts Racing and see if they will make you one. I believe they are one off custom seats only for pros as of...
I would call Guts Racing and see if they will make you one. I believe they are one off custom seats only for pros as of right now..
https://www.vitalmx.com/photos/features/Vital-MX-Pit-Bits-Daytona-Super…
They are not only for pros but you have to call and order, it’s $150.
smv ryder
Fantasy
1313th
11/27/2018 6:26pm
They are not only for pros but you have to call and order, it’s $150.
Ahh I stand corrected. Didn’t realize they opened it for consumer sales.
moto314
11/27/2018 6:29pm
Is this like the one Baggett used at Suzuki? I sat on his bike with it and liked it, Guts was going to make me one but it never happened, that was a few years ago though.

The Shop

11/27/2018 6:32pm
moto314 wrote:
Is this like the one Baggett used at Suzuki? I sat on his bike with it and liked it, Guts was going to make me one...
Is this like the one Baggett used at Suzuki? I sat on his bike with it and liked it, Guts was going to make me one but it never happened, that was a few years ago though.
Yup, looks pretty much the same. I think it would be sweet to have, easier to grip, but that $150 is steep for only a cover/extra foam. Asked about using the Pulp/Keefer code but that’s a no go.
Freedom Mx
11/27/2018 9:13pm
Hey guys,
Just got mine last week. Great seat cover, a must if you have a new Yamaha 450 ,Keefer was spot on, my ass was so sore after first ride , got the stiffer foam also, very nice custom seat cover , great company, great customer service. I will post a pic tomorrow ??
Lynch
11/27/2018 9:39pm
I actually sent them an email yesterday asking where I could get one (EU) and it will be available in a few weeks, already out in the US so give them a call.
11/28/2018 6:21am
Lynch wrote:
I actually sent them an email yesterday asking where I could get one (EU) and it will be available in a few weeks, already out in...
I actually sent them an email yesterday asking where I could get one (EU) and it will be available in a few weeks, already out in the US so give them a call.
I know they’re available, I’m looking for people that have used them.
Turbojez
11/28/2018 6:56am
150$ for a seat cover? Damn, That's pretty steep.
Freedom Mx
11/28/2018 7:40am
Hey guys,
Here are a few pics

Myke
Fantasy
2887th
11/28/2018 8:05am
^^Textured graphics interesting look.
captmoto
11/28/2018 8:52am
.People want narrower and narrower bikes and what do we end up with? Love handles on seats.
Falcon
Fantasy
856th
11/28/2018 8:54am
captmoto wrote:
.People want narrower and narrower bikes and what do we end up with? Love handles on seats.
This. Hasn't the Yamaha been criticized for being too wide for a decade now?
Freedom Mx
11/28/2018 10:04am
Myke wrote:
Rhino Skins from HBD Graphics. Last so much longer, especially the shrouds ?
Freedom Mx
11/28/2018 10:06am
How's it work on that yamaha?
Much better, first ride with it yesterday , ass doesnt hurt today . Went with the firm foam also. Great modification as Keefer mentioned. Glad I did it .
Freedom Mx
11/28/2018 10:11am
captmoto wrote:
I agree but after riding all the new 450’s and at 49, narrow isn’t always better. Bike feels light and very flickable.bike corners really well after playing with sag and clickers . Feels lighter than the Honda. Only place you feel the weight is putting on the stand . Coming off of a KTM I can tell you the KTM doesn’t feel 20 lbs lighter.
mxbrian15
11/28/2018 10:37am
Myke wrote:
Freedom Mx wrote:
Rhino Skins from HBD Graphics. Last so much longer, especially the shrouds ?
HBD is definitely some of the best around. Ronnie is a good dude!

Post a reply to: Has anyone tried the new Guts wing seat cover?

The Latest