Hello haters. How do I look? #22

JM485
1/6/2016 9:39pm
kiwifan wrote:
I love it how people think that just because someone doesn't like their favourite rider then they are a hater, such a derogatory term
toroP wrote:
It's weird how people post so much in threads about riders they don't like. It almost makes the dislike seem like hate.
kiwifan wrote:
its weird how Reed fans always think it is hate
What else would you call it? If I went into every JS7 thread and talked crap just because he isn't my favorite rider would it be hate then? Or what if I wasn't particularly fond of Tomac and I just had to throw a little more than my two cents in every single time his name came up, would I be hating then? The point is it doesn't matter what rider it is, if you're constantly bagging on a certain guy for no reason other than being an internet tough guy then yes, that it hating. Everyone can have an opinion, I definitely have mine, but I also don't feel the need to drag others down anonymously over the internet so I refrain, it really isn't all that hard to do.
kiwifan
1/6/2016 9:42pm
toroP wrote:
It's weird how people post so much in threads about riders they don't like. It almost makes the dislike seem like hate.
kiwifan wrote:
JM485 wrote:
What else would you call it? If I went into every JS7 thread and talked crap just because he isn't my favorite rider would it be...
What else would you call it? If I went into every JS7 thread and talked crap just because he isn't my favorite rider would it be hate then? Or what if I wasn't particularly fond of Tomac and I just had to throw a little more than my two cents in every single time his name came up, would I be hating then? The point is it doesn't matter what rider it is, if you're constantly bagging on a certain guy for no reason other than being an internet tough guy then yes, that it hating. Everyone can have an opinion, I definitely have mine, but I also don't feel the need to drag others down anonymously over the internet so I refrain, it really isn't all that hard to do.
they are expressing their opinion, just like you are expressing yours, does that make you a hater?
Loose
1/6/2016 9:43pm
Good luck Chad, this will be interesting!
JM485
1/6/2016 10:03pm
kiwifan wrote:
they are expressing their opinion, just like you are expressing yours, does that make you a hater?
Umm, no, since I don't bash riders from behind a keyboard like others choose to.

I see you're trolling at this point thought, enjoy yourself, I'm done.Smile

The Shop

Park Boys
Fantasy
32nd
1/6/2016 10:13pm
Park Boys wrote:
That was the best Chad has ever looked on a bike IMO, but I never thought of Chad as a competitor to Stewart, I don't think...
That was the best Chad has ever looked on a bike IMO, but I never thought of Chad as a competitor to Stewart, I don't think James did either. He was just the guy that was closest from 05-09 sans RC who was his competitor.
Crush wrote:
Nope. 11 and 12 were the fastest he's gone and best he looked on a four stroke. Obviously slower in 03/04, everyone was, but he looked...
Nope. 11 and 12 were the fastest he's gone and best he looked on a four stroke. Obviously slower in 03/04, everyone was, but he looked good on that bike too.
To each there own 2012 was maybe the fastest he went but he could not sustain the pace. In 2011 he looked good but was usually a click off of Stewart or RV and even though he finished second in the series he used his consistency to get him there not outright speed. 2011 outdoors I will say is the best Chad ever looked outdoors. He looks good no matter what he rides, I always thought of Chad as the limit in riding he would go to the edge but not over it and in a way that was also his weakness when compared to RC,JS and then RV.
kiwifan
1/6/2016 10:15pm Edited Date/Time 1/6/2016 10:16pm
kiwifan wrote:
JM485 wrote:
Umm, no, since I don't bash riders from behind a keyboard like others choose to. I see you're trolling at this point thought, enjoy yourself, I'm...
Umm, no, since I don't bash riders from behind a keyboard like others choose to.

I see you're trolling at this point thought, enjoy yourself, I'm done.Smile
So arent you bashing people behind a keyboard (by calling them haters)?

I think you need to look up the definition of trolling dude, I am not the person calling others haters for one, All I am doing is debating people using the word haters for them expressing their own opinion, it seems they are not allowed to?

Thanks for the debate.
JeepnMike
1/6/2016 10:18pm Edited Date/Time 1/6/2016 10:21pm
Rewindcaz wrote:
[img]http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/photogallerys/chad-reed-james-stewart-salt-lake.jpg?378220[/img] Hoping for more of this awesomeness. Reversed brands for both.. how awesome. ;)

Hoping for more of this awesomeness.

Reversed brands for both.. how awesome. Wink
2009 Jacksonville was fuggin ridiculous.
peelout wrote:
the picture was the 2009 SLC round, Who'sThatGuyGate. Reed wore black and red for the Utah Utes fans. that was an awesome year of racing. while...
the picture was the 2009 SLC round, Who'sThatGuyGate. Reed wore black and red for the Utah Utes fans.

that was an awesome year of racing. while Stewart had the upper hand most of the year, it came down to the last round.

the tracks were fuckin' sweet that year too
You guys wanna know how I know Peely ain't lying? Look close at the pic........ Not a single hand with a beer in it!
mxgoon
1/7/2016 12:48am
kiwifan wrote:
JM485 wrote:
What else would you call it? If I went into every JS7 thread and talked crap just because he isn't my favorite rider would it be...
kiwifan wrote:
I'm expressing my opinion.

Your a hater.
kiwifan
1/7/2016 12:59am
JM485 wrote:
kiwifan wrote:
mxgoon wrote:
I'm expressing my opinion.

Your a hater.
What a dickhead comment
mayzo
1/7/2016 1:19am
I don't hate any riders, I just like some more than others.
As long as the racing is good, who cares.
99% of us will never be in their league anyway.
BKoonts
1/7/2016 1:41am
Jesus Harold Christ you guys sound like a bunch of teenaged girls. The terms "hater" and "hating on" should not be spoken by any man older than 25. The men who actually do the racing don't give a shit what any of you people think anyway. Get over yourselves for fucks sake. This place is ridiculous.
1/7/2016 2:38am
As hard as it is to believe sometimes at least the Vitards put a little more thought into their statements then the ones commenting on rider's Instagrams saying "u f*kin suk" (I do wonder sometimes though). I'd consider that more so "hating", the reality is that these guys probably don't even care what the non-supporters are saying unless they become the masses.

I thought motocross was a sport anyway, as with other sports you just gotta learn to not give a shit what the other team's fans are saying about your team.
1/7/2016 4:31am
kiwifan is in every single thread on the front page expressing his displeasure for Reed.

You're one bored motherfucker, kiwifan.
Grieby54
1/7/2016 6:36am
Grieby54 wrote:
I'm counting Reed out. I guess that makes me a hater. Somehow I'll have to find a way to live with myself.
JM485 wrote:
Hey look, it's one of those idiots I was talking about who posts in every Reed thread just to talk crap^
Right. I'm pretty sure there are half a dozen Reed threads on the first page and this is the only one I've posted in. Don't be a hater, bro. I hope I haven't hurt your feelings too badly.
Bressler11
1/7/2016 7:12am
So if when i was 5 and named my cat RICKY instead of REED does that make me a hater also?
Zycki11
1/7/2016 7:24am
Bressler11 wrote:
So if when i was 5 and named my cat RICKY instead of REED does that make me a hater also?
For the sheer principle, I am going with you are just stupid. What is going on around here? Everyone knows Greiby54, and KiwiFan are not Reed fans. Who gives a shit... Just post up another Dianna picture, admire it, and move on
JBlain619
1/7/2016 7:37am Edited Date/Time 1/7/2016 7:40am
Bressler11 wrote:
also what if I don't like KIWI's what am I then?
Australian.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Dammit Reefer, Mtn Dew shot out through the nose burns!
mxb2
1/7/2016 7:53am
Its 2016 everyone is offended, be a fan of who you want,wgaf. No need to defend millionare riders,that could give 2 shits about you.
Crush
1/7/2016 7:54am
Bressler11 wrote:
also what if I don't like KIWI's what am I then?
Australian.
JBlain619 wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Dammit Reefer, Mtn Dew shot out through the nose burns!
Not factual though.

ANZACs bro. We love kiwis. Saffers can get fucked though.
toroP
1/7/2016 7:56am
kiwifan wrote:
I love it how people think that just because someone doesn't like their favourite rider then they are a hater, such a derogatory term
toroP wrote:
kiwifan wrote:
I'm a Reed fan and you don't read carefully.
Cook441
1/7/2016 8:02am
I kinda hated on Reed when he first came on the scene....I was a big RC fan and didn't care for the way he came in, his attitude, games excuses etc. Through the years to today its hard to not love the guy all the things he's done, challenges he's overcome, how he incorporates his family into the scene and you even see the love from guys like RC lol. Here'''s what Ill say about Reed...he has still got the magic, he's a talented rider with a lot of wisdom, he's traded paint with many, many of this sports greats. Watching that Australian SX he looks super comfy on that YZ and despite what the lap times say during practice he has the ability to latch onto any one of these guys contending for a title on any given night for 19 laps and he has the tenacity to park or pass any one of those guys for a win....hate on him all you want but I wouldn't underestimate or piss him off if I was racing him- my 2cents
NV825
Fantasy
2730th
1/7/2016 8:23am
ELLIOTTMX7 wrote:
What about those [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2016/01/06/118635/s1200_image.jpg[/img]
What about those

Olson wrote:
Very comfortable...
2 seconds a lap faster
kiwifan
1/7/2016 11:34am Edited Date/Time 1/7/2016 11:36am
kiwifan is in every single thread on the front page expressing his displeasure for Reed.

You're one bored motherfucker, kiwifan.
what a load of rubbish

"Good on Reed and the first step for him for a long career at Yamaha, and gee what a surprise....not " (i.e. everyone knew he was going to Yamaha!

"I think two roles (at the same time) for Reed in the future, one being team manager and the other being Yamaha ambassador "

Where the heck is the displeasure in these recent comments?????

lmao

aeffertz
1/7/2016 11:51am
Reed is great for the sport and I am glad he is there. He should get all our support, but I think at this point his...
Reed is great for the sport and I am glad he is there. He should get all our support, but I think at this point his chances at being a top 3 guy are slim. I would not be surprised to see him get some podiums, but I would be surprised to see him consistently at the front of the pack. The younger guys are just faster at this point, imo.
Hater alert!!!

Jk. I totally agree.
peelout
1/7/2016 12:17pm
kiwifan wrote:
what a load of rubbish "Good on Reed and the first step for him for a long career at Yamaha, and gee what a surprise....not "...
what a load of rubbish

"Good on Reed and the first step for him for a long career at Yamaha, and gee what a surprise....not " (i.e. everyone knew he was going to Yamaha!

"I think two roles (at the same time) for Reed in the future, one being team manager and the other being Yamaha ambassador "

Where the heck is the displeasure in these recent comments?????

lmao

terrorist alert
Zycki11
1/7/2016 12:18pm
James looks a little chubby. ISIS alert

Post a reply to: Hello haters. How do I look? #22

The Latest