Help selling tickets

icrashalot
So I've ended up with 2 extra tickets to mxon. They are the VIP gold tickets. What's the best way to sell these so that I don't get ripped off?
|
colintrax
Fantasy
2363rd
8/31/2018 9:40am
You cant trust buyers, just give them to me Smile
kb228
8/31/2018 9:43am
Im a nigerian prince. I have millions of dollars that i can share with you but to access it i need your tickets
500guy
8/31/2018 9:53am
icrashalot wrote:
So I've ended up with 2 extra tickets to mxon. They are the VIP gold tickets. What's the best way to sell these so that I...
So I've ended up with 2 extra tickets to mxon. They are the VIP gold tickets. What's the best way to sell these so that I don't get ripped off?
TBteam was looking for some, He is a stand up guy try him first.

The Shop

d5hystat
8/31/2018 10:08am
Just FYI, these are e-tickets (barcode). So if you buy tickets from someone, make sure its someone you trust. As they could be selling you a copy of their ticket. Once it's scanned, it is removed from the system and is no longer valid...

If you're not trying to make money on them, I'm sure RedBud office will refund you cost as we have a waiting list for pretty much everything that is sold out.
icrashalot
8/31/2018 11:21am
d5hystat wrote:
Just FYI, these are e-tickets (barcode). So if you buy tickets from someone, make sure its someone you trust. As they could be selling you a...
Just FYI, these are e-tickets (barcode). So if you buy tickets from someone, make sure its someone you trust. As they could be selling you a copy of their ticket. Once it's scanned, it is removed from the system and is no longer valid...

If you're not trying to make money on them, I'm sure RedBud office will refund you cost as we have a waiting list for pretty much everything that is sold out.
Do you work there? How do I go about doing that? We would just like a refund if possible that would be the easiest

Post a reply to: Help selling tickets

The Latest