Herlings.

mxb2
Edited Date/Time 8/25/2017 6:33am
Talking to davey coombs in the lobby of the hotel, herlings walks in. Snapped a photo with him. Very cool grateful guy, very friendly. I wished him luck,. Said he liked the track. Awesome to meet him, one of the top dudes in the world. Respect. This coming from a huge et3 fan. I ll try to load the photo.
|
early
Fantasy
2212th
8/24/2017 6:19pm
Cool story bro, really.
bvm111
8/24/2017 6:20pm
Did he offer you a shhhmoke and a pancake?

JWACK
8/24/2017 6:24pm
bvm111 wrote:
Did he offer you a shhhmoke and a pancake? [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/08/24/211330/s1200_IMG_2344.jpg[/img]
Did he offer you a shhhmoke and a pancake?

Gooooolllllddddddd!
8/24/2017 7:06pm
Why does everyone feel the need to clarify that they are a huge fan of a certain rider when they give credit to another?

The Shop

500guy
8/24/2017 7:09pm
Why does everyone feel the need to clarify that they are a huge fan of a certain rider when they give credit to another?
Same reason everyone has to be a complete dick.
DC
8/24/2017 7:09pm
Tough crowd... MXB2, how cool was it just to bench-race with the guy? He's here to have fun and race dirt bikes with other fast guys, nothing more or less. That's pretty damn cool. I'm guessing he does well. His approach is old-school, and he just seems up for a challenge, whether he succeeds or not. Gotta respect that from a three-time world champ.

DC
Racer X

YZ324
8/24/2017 7:18pm
DC wrote:
Tough crowd... MXB2, how cool was it just to bench-race with the guy? He's here to have fun and race dirt bikes with other fast guys...
Tough crowd... MXB2, how cool was it just to bench-race with the guy? He's here to have fun and race dirt bikes with other fast guys, nothing more or less. That's pretty damn cool. I'm guessing he does well. His approach is old-school, and he just seems up for a challenge, whether he succeeds or not. Gotta respect that from a three-time world champ.

DC
Racer X

"Like"
500guy
8/24/2017 7:18pm
DC wrote:
Tough crowd... MXB2, how cool was it just to bench-race with the guy? He's here to have fun and race dirt bikes with other fast guys...

DC
Racer X

You and I both know He will do well, there is only a hand full of guy's that can run with him.

it's a great time to be a fan.
kzizok
Fantasy
2034th
8/24/2017 7:20pm
Some grumpy motherscratchers around here.
mxb2
8/24/2017 7:27pm
DC wrote:

DC
Racer X

Yea, no biggie. I thought it was kinda cool, a top rider in the world was there. Not often ya see the gp. guys over here. Props to him for racing.
dadofagun
Fantasy
1962nd
8/24/2017 7:51pm
DC wrote:

DC
Racer X

Right on DC! Glad to have him here for a run with some of our best on our soil. He's obviously wanting to have some fun, and God bless him for wanting to do so. Best of luck to him!
8/24/2017 8:05pm
Oh this weekend is getting so good. The big fights in the ring and at the track. No yard work again!
newmann
8/24/2017 8:08pm
I rode in the hotel elevator with Roczen's mechanic back in 2010 at the MXdN. Cool guy, shot the shit, no photo taken. I'm a yuuuge KRoc fan by the way.
newmann
8/24/2017 8:09pm
DC wrote:

DC
Racer X

500guy wrote:
You and I both know He will do well, there is only a hand full of guy's that can run with him. it's a great time...
You and I both know He will do well, there is only a hand full of guy's that can run with him.

X2. Looking forward to it.
kzizok
Fantasy
2034th
8/24/2017 8:22pm
This will be fun to watch on Saturday. JH84 is one of the best in the world. Nice when things line up like this because it doesn't happen very often.
Pat_Boyd
8/24/2017 8:32pm
That's pretty cool, you got to talk to two legends in our Moto world . Hope for a good show ,I can't wait to watch .
cali11
8/24/2017 9:04pm
That's awesome! Can't wait too see him race.
tcallahan707
8/24/2017 9:07pm
I'd be curious what he thinks of the fans/turnout/event compared to the GPs. Too bad he isn't racing Red Bud. Well, not until next year anyways.
burn1986
Fantasy
3303rd
8/24/2017 9:12pm
I don't see why mxsports had to apologize for announcing he was confirmed to race.
Flip109
8/24/2017 9:42pm
DC wrote:

DC
Racer X

500guy wrote:
You and I both know He will do well, there is only a hand full of guy's that can run with him. it's a great time...

newmann wrote:
X2. Looking forward to it.
Well since on the topic. I'm gong to just state why I like him so much. 1. He is his own person. He speaks his mind about race situations with no regard for the camera in his face. He's got a "swagger" I appreciate. Kinda like Kroc. 2. He has a God like skill on a bike (in sand esp) that we haven't seen since Stewart blast on the scene back in the day and blew everyone's mind. 3. He came over here to race out of his own free will to live a dream and entertain our ass.

If you are a moto fan and can't get behind him just because he came from a different part of planet earth than you... well then I don't know what the hell to tell you. Poor you.
8/24/2017 9:48pm
It's self defense, in this case hes an American liking a Euro rider a lot of people on here will despise that.
dean122
8/24/2017 10:00pm
early wrote:
Cool story bro, really.
Saying "cool story bro" should be a banable offense. Just sounds dumb as fuck and played out. In addition, it was completely unnecessary. If you don't like the thread content keep your trap shut and move on bro.

I for one think it's cool to see and talk to someone like JH at random in the states right before his AMA MX debut.
8/24/2017 10:17pm
It's self defense, in this case hes an American liking a Euro rider a lot of people on here will despise that.
I think you are wrong. It's more to clarify he respects Herlings' talent and as a person despite being a huge Eli Tomac fan. You know, not a fan boy of one rider. Has absolutely nothing to do with who's from where and who gives a shit. I'll let mxb2 clarify that.
mxb2
8/24/2017 10:40pm
I think you are wrong. It's more to clarify he respects Herlings' talent and as a person despite being a huge Eli Tomac fan. You know...
I think you are wrong. It's more to clarify he respects Herlings' talent and as a person despite being a huge Eli Tomac fan. You know, not a fan boy of one rider. Has absolutely nothing to do with who's from where and who gives a shit. I'll let mxb2 clarify that.
Pretty much spot on, I respect all those riders at that level, doesn't matter where they are from. We all have our favorites. Like I said it badass he is over here to race this round. And icing on the cake he was a friendly guy. Not the cocky person, some made him out to be. I am glad I can see them live Saturday.
robkinuk
8/25/2017 12:35am
kongols wrote:
Nice!!!
Hey Kongols ! Where have you been all summer?
You must be excited with Jonus on the cusp of an MX2 title?
Are you coning to Matterley mxdn?
kongols
8/25/2017 2:08am
robkinuk wrote:
Hey Kongols ! Where have you been all summer? You must be excited with Jonus on the cusp of an MX2 title? Are you coning to...
No I`m not. And after last years MXDN, I don`t really care what Jonas does. He declined to race this year too.

Ray_MXS
8/25/2017 2:13am
kongols wrote:
No I`m not. And after last years MXDN, I don`t really care what Jonas does. He declined to race this year too.

Wait what Jonass declined to race? Why?
RG1
8/25/2017 3:04am Edited Date/Time 8/25/2017 3:04am
robkinuk wrote:
Hey Kongols ! Where have you been all summer? You must be excited with Jonus on the cusp of an MX2 title? Are you coning to...
kongols wrote:

That sucks. I could understand him not racing last year after that big crash in Loket. But there's no excuse for not racing this year. That's really lame.

Post a reply to: Herlings.

The Latest