High Point MX - Main Races Bench Racing

Related:
EnvyXx
6/15/2019 2:33pm
Because he lost a title he had in the bag and then won four races in a row. It's no small feat, mentally.
iudi2006 wrote:
I understand that, and the first 27 times he mentioned it in the 3 rounds prior to this win got the point across. It’s beating a...
I understand that, and the first 27 times he mentioned it in the 3 rounds prior to this win got the point across. It’s beating a dead horse at this point.
I think weege is the best guy for the play by play job in this sport but his repeated canned facts this season have been annoying...
I think weege is the best guy for the play by play job in this sport but his repeated canned facts this season have been annoying. This whole production has taken a step back as they are seemingly trying to be like SX
Theres no way weege is the best, he's annoying as hell sometime's he's got nothing on Paul Malin who too me the very best at calling races. But I agree they are doing a absolutely horrible job showing stupid shit and missing half the passes. Even my own Mother who watch's the races as well called them stupid assholes for putting segments in the middle of the top guy's battling.
JMed651
6/15/2019 2:44pm
JMed651 wrote:
Ok, enough of the broadcast/commentary.

How about that McAdoo? That was impressive.
crusty_xx wrote:
Tied for 6th o/a. Definitely completely impressed me and KTM must be stoked, best result for them in his first try
He has to be confident in that result as well as TLD, might lead to something more? Hopefully

And to your prior comment I agree, if KRoc podiums that first moto its a whole different ballgame. That 6th was strange but damn it’s awesome to see so many people up front, 250 and 450.
EnvyXx
6/15/2019 3:07pm
McAdoo looked excellent, i'm happy for him. Troy Lee need's something right now so bringing him in I think is a good choice. What about A-Mart? I don't think he's gelling well with the Sazuki, I thought he would atleast be in the top 5 outdoors.
Sluggo77
6/15/2019 4:48pm
str8line wrote:

Lawrence has a strong, balanced riding style. Reminds me a little of Roczen.
Maybe that is because he trained with KR's dad when he was in Europe!

The Shop

Sluggo77
6/15/2019 5:58pm
What did he say? I've seen a couple posts about this but I haven't heard what he said.
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Is this one post race heat of the moment interview going to permanently define this kid a villain to everyone? I guess most people love to have a hero and a bad guy. AC is everyone's golden boy so Cooper gets the hate for being a bit salty. It is a bit extreme but I guess that is how fandom works.
ATKpilot99
6/15/2019 6:02pm
Tied on points . Better second moto finish is the tie breaker.
ATKpilot99
6/15/2019 6:17pm
Tied on points . Better second moto finish is the tie breaker.18+16=34. 14+20=34 . Do I have the points paid per position wrong ?
ce_oH
6/15/2019 6:17pm
So irritating that I missed a pass for the overall to see Teddy Parks messing around in the pits. 3rd or fourth time they did that this weekend with these fluff clips. Same story for GoPro track footage (after 20 minutes of racing?). I get the need for the content, but why can't these be half screen or PIP??
KirkChandler
Fantasy
385th
6/15/2019 8:53pm
Professional motocross counts points per moto finish towards overalls, while amateur motocross uses Olympic scoring that counts finish position per moto with lower score winning.
Skuzzy29
6/15/2019 9:05pm
As Kirk just said, it's not Olympic scoring. First place gets 25 points

had2comment
6/16/2019 9:15am
What did he say? I've seen a couple posts about this but I haven't heard what he said.
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Sluggo77 wrote:
Is this one post race heat of the moment interview going to permanently define this kid a villain to everyone? I guess most people love to...
Is this one post race heat of the moment interview going to permanently define this kid a villain to everyone? I guess most people love to have a hero and a bad guy. AC is everyone's golden boy so Cooper gets the hate for being a bit salty. It is a bit extreme but I guess that is how fandom works.
I think Coopers, “to cool” attitude in every single interview from supercross, his Sexton take out with poor ownership and now track cutting saga have formed people’s opinions of Cooper. It wasn’t one single thing it was quite a bit. Being arrogant and whining at the same time doesn’t leave a good taste in people’s mouths. Change out Cianciarulo for Sexton and you’d still have people forming the same opinion.
Drtbykr
6/16/2019 7:17pm
Great to see some Katoom’s in the top ten of the 250 class.

Weird track, ruts and in most straight away and jump faces it looked close to blue groove.
CivBars
6/17/2019 1:35pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Sluggo77 wrote:
Is this one post race heat of the moment interview going to permanently define this kid a villain to everyone? I guess most people love to...
I think Coopers, “to cool” attitude in every single interview from supercross, his Sexton take out with poor ownership and now track cutting saga have formed...
I think Coopers, “to cool” attitude in every single interview from supercross, his Sexton take out with poor ownership and now track cutting saga have formed people’s opinions of Cooper. It wasn’t one single thing it was quite a bit. Being arrogant and whining at the same time doesn’t leave a good taste in people’s mouths. Change out Cianciarulo for Sexton and you’d still have people forming the same opinion.
Don't forget J Mart

Post a reply to: High Point MX - Main Races Bench Racing

The Latest