Highpoint VIP ticket question's

Has anyone had them? Are they worth the 200$? What exactly is the souvenir you get with it? viewing? etc....Even if you had them for another race please share experience. Might get them for next weeks race and looking for opinions before I drop the cash....
|
mx 219
Fantasy
974th
6/5/2018 5:47am
Isn't the program the souvenir? Other than that access to private restrooms, "deluxe" VIP tent/viewing area, and food.

IMO not worth it unless you are staying for more than just Satuday. I'm getting the $90 RacerX Pit Pass, if they are sold out when I get there then it wasn't meant to be I'll just get general admission and not even go in the pits.
ricko
6/5/2018 6:02am
IMO high point is way too big to sit in one spot, you need to walk all around the track to see all angles of it.
mikec265
6/5/2018 6:09am
Are coolers and/or back packs allowed? I won't be bringing in alcohol. My buddy used to get me in the Parts Unlimited tent which provided drinks and a lunch buffet. I guess they no longer do that.
6/5/2018 6:10am Edited Date/Time 6/5/2018 6:11am
Agreed on the old layout being to big to stay in one spot but this will be the first time there since the track revamp

The Shop

ricko
6/5/2018 6:42am
I was there last year with new layout and I still think to get the full experience you gotta walk around.
copsey
6/6/2018 1:42pm
I've had the VIP for Ironman the past few years. Not knowing how it's laid out at Highpoint it may or may not be worth it. It's nice for practice and some of the races. We typically will watch practice from there because of the practice broadcast being played on the TVs. It's nice to have the free food/drink too. Our tickets come from WPS but I'm assuming you would be in the same area. During the race we watch some of the motos from the VIP area and walk around for some as well. Ironman is really easy to see most of the track from that location though.

Post a reply to: Highpoint VIP ticket question's

The Latest