How MXoN should be!

honda341
Maybe they were celebrating a big pay day and now contracts have changed, but this is what MXoN is all about.

|
rompin87
10/7/2017 2:18pm Edited Date/Time 10/7/2017 2:25pm
I'm sure it still is in most people's (riders an fans) eyes. That sums up a MXdN perfectly for me. Went to matterly this year and had an awesome weekend, that's about 10 now. England, France, Germany, Belgium,Italy, holland the list goes on. Would love to do USA next year but can't justify the cost (I have an ungrateful 10 year old who wants the world Laughing ) Long live the MXDN.

P. S. Can't afford it unless one of you very generous Americans can put me the wife an daughter up for a few days, the wife is very good at cleaning if that helps.
plowboy
10/7/2017 5:01pm Edited Date/Time 10/7/2017 5:02pm
rompin87 wrote:
I'm sure it still is in most people's (riders an fans) eyes. That sums up a MXdN perfectly for me. Went to matterly this year and...
I'm sure it still is in most people's (riders an fans) eyes. That sums up a MXdN perfectly for me. Went to matterly this year and had an awesome weekend, that's about 10 now. England, France, Germany, Belgium,Italy, holland the list goes on. Would love to do USA next year but can't justify the cost (I have an ungrateful 10 year old who wants the world Laughing ) Long live the MXDN.

P. S. Can't afford it unless one of you very generous Americans can put me the wife an daughter up for a few days, the wife is very good at cleaning if that helps.
I doubt you will have trouble finding someone to put you up. And filling your bellies with more burnt critters than you can imagine. Just put it out here on Vital...you'll be spoiled for choices.

Post a reply to: How MXoN should be!

The Latest