How do I watch The Supercross races from 2017?

Denn700
Edited Date/Time 2/16/2018 9:27pm
I can’t find them on YouTube and the Monster Energy Cup isn’t on there?
|
Racer111
2/15/2018 5:42pm
Yeah, I don’t know where you can watch them. It sucks! I’d love to watch Glendale 2017 just so I can remember what it was like to see Reed in the top 10.

The Shop

MXMattii
2/15/2018 5:55pm Edited Date/Time 2/15/2018 6:00pm
MXMattii wrote:
USA wrote:
If it looks too good to be true..
Then it works? Dunno who puts all that work in it but, it works and they can not locate him because he's still uploading and doing what he does. And he uploads on Russian sites.

PS: Loading forever? Try one of the other sources if there is any other and ask Putin to make up with Trump. Because here in Europe loading isn't a real issue. Sorry I can't help you further. Feld should do the same as NASCAR upload them on youtube them self!

EDIT: NOD32 Internet security also gives no problems, Ads I don't know because I use a add blocker on almost every website, only moto-sites are unblocked. Need to support our brothers.

hamncheeze
2/15/2018 5:59pm
Feld and Fox have been pretty vigilant at flagging YouTube uploads of any races from about 2015 onwards. For the OP, I will direct message you a couple of links. The first rule of Fight Club is never talk about Fight Club.
hamncheeze
2/15/2018 6:15pm
I wonder if we should be careful about putting links to any uploads on this forum. I could easily see some Feld schlep amongst us, seeing the links and getting things taken down.

Protect those 2015 races Feld, those are some high value events!
Denn700
2/16/2018 8:06am
I don’t mind paying to watch the races. Is there a place I can buy them? I really hope they don’t keep those races from being watched. That would be stupid. They could lose a few new fans over that.
hamncheeze
2/16/2018 9:02am
Denn700 wrote:
I don’t mind paying to watch the races. Is there a place I can buy them? I really hope they don’t keep those races from being...
I don’t mind paying to watch the races. Is there a place I can buy them? I really hope they don’t keep those races from being watched. That would be stupid. They could lose a few new fans over that.
The live stream at Supercrosslive.tv has the races archived from 2015 forward. Cost is $130 USD and you'd need a VPN to spoof your location. I have this subscription for live viewing (see other threads on the frustration factor of this). IMO, if you live in the US and have FS1 or YouTube TV going for live races this would be a ripoff to buy it just for old races. Search around creatively on YouTube and Dailymotion. They are out there in some form.
MXMattii
2/16/2018 9:28am
Denn700 wrote:
I don’t mind paying to watch the races. Is there a place I can buy them? I really hope they don’t keep those races from being...
hamncheeze wrote:
The live stream at Supercrosslive.tv has the races archived from 2015 forward. Cost is $130 USD and you'd need a VPN to spoof your location. I...
The live stream at Supercrosslive.tv has the races archived from 2015 forward. Cost is $130 USD and you'd need a VPN to spoof your location. I have this subscription for live viewing (see other threads on the frustration factor of this). IMO, if you live in the US and have FS1 or YouTube TV going for live races this would be a ripoff to buy it just for old races. Search around creatively on YouTube and Dailymotion. They are out there in some form.
That system from FELD sucks, a few weeks back they forgot the LCQ's and the Finals in the VOD. And it happened two days till they fixed it.

Post a reply to: How do I watch The Supercross races from 2017?

The Latest