Huge Tomac Fan: Super Bummed/Disappointed After Tonight’s Race...

HusqFan3
Edited Date/Time 3/11/2019 12:05pm
Obviously super stoked ET3 got the win but just like his last victory, disappointed that he only managed to shave 3 measily points of CWebb’s lead in the process.

IMO, if both bring their “A” game Tomac win’s 10/10. Unfortunately ET has shown up with his B & C game too many races this season and as a result, no longer controls his own destiny in the championship race. I like many have been waiting on him to get on a roll and string 3 or 4 wins together. The problem with that is 2 fold: A) it’s yet to materialize. Cool ever since CWebb’s breakout win at A2, he’s yet to really have an off night. I’m not a mathematician but when you’re picking up 3pts on your good nights and losing 10-12 on your bad nights, it doesn’t bode well for your championship aspirations especially when your bad nights have thus far outnumbered your good nights.

I’d obviously never root for any rider to get injured but would love to see CWebb melt down somewhere down the stretch just to make things interesting. I just can’t envision it happening at this point and that’s not good news for the rest of the field whom are all playing catch up.

Anyways, in short, thanks Webb for ruining what otherwise should have been a celebratory night...
|
RexEasely
3/9/2019 8:59pm
Tomac can win championship but he needs to win all remaining races
shortcourse
3/9/2019 9:03pm
HusqFan3 wrote:
Obviously super stoked ET3 got the win but just like his last victory, disappointed that he only managed to shave 3 measily points of CWebb’s lead...
Obviously super stoked ET3 got the win but just like his last victory, disappointed that he only managed to shave 3 measily points of CWebb’s lead in the process.

IMO, if both bring their “A” game Tomac win’s 10/10. Unfortunately ET has shown up with his B & C game too many races this season and as a result, no longer controls his own destiny in the championship race. I like many have been waiting on him to get on a roll and string 3 or 4 wins together. The problem with that is 2 fold: A) it’s yet to materialize. Cool ever since CWebb’s breakout win at A2, he’s yet to really have an off night. I’m not a mathematician but when you’re picking up 3pts on your good nights and losing 10-12 on your bad nights, it doesn’t bode well for your championship aspirations especially when your bad nights have thus far outnumbered your good nights.

I’d obviously never root for any rider to get injured but would love to see CWebb melt down somewhere down the stretch just to make things interesting. I just can’t envision it happening at this point and that’s not good news for the rest of the field whom are all playing catch up.

Anyways, in short, thanks Webb for ruining what otherwise should have been a celebratory night...

Sounds ike Cooper's in your head worse than he's in Tomac's...Lots of racing still to come.

The Shop

Akira
3/9/2019 9:18pm
Tomac has become the new Stew or this is a celebrity forum and he's a Kardashian (or however it's spelled). Too many threads, too much BS and too much uncertainty but damn the guy does feed the talk week in and week out with his rollercoaster riding.
milamcreek
3/9/2019 9:19pm
man i love this season, as you look at the leader board hell our top 15 guys are all champions in one or both series. this is the season we have been waiting for and we are finally getting it. outdoors is going to be even better.
last week Eli and ken went I think 6and 7 or 7 8 in heat race. That is awesome when we have so much talent in a class.
what a break out for coop, aldon stock was already high but damn
HusqFan3
3/9/2019 9:44pm
You sound like a fucking idiot
Appreciate the intelligent response. About what I’d expect coming from someone who voluntarily chose “Slamfest 69 420” as their username. Get it? 69-420? Haha. Yea and I’m idiot...
3/9/2019 9:49pm
HusqFan3 wrote:
Obviously super stoked ET3 got the win but just like his last victory, disappointed that he only managed to shave 3 measily points of CWebb’s lead...

So, every time Webb has beaten Tomac, its because Tomac didnt bring his A game? I thought it was just because he was bested that particular race? Tomac has never brought his A game to SX, this year is no exception.....
logan_140
3/9/2019 10:14pm
Tbh if coop could have gotten behind tomac earlier I think he would have latched right on.. it’s something the kid is incredibly skilled at, being able to analyze what’s going on and ability to change during the race.
logan_140
3/9/2019 10:16pm
Tomac's problem is starts. There's not much more to it.
Not quite. Because he has gotten good starts and blown it a good bit.
KDXGarage
3/9/2019 10:16pm
It's like ten years ago when one of the top two had a bad night, they would have to do +3, +3, +3 because no one else was getting second but the top two guys.
HusqFan3
3/9/2019 10:31pm
HusqFan3 wrote:

So, every time Webb has beaten Tomac, its because Tomac didnt bring his A game? I thought it was just because he was bested that particular...
So, every time Webb has beaten Tomac, its because Tomac didnt bring his A game? I thought it was just because he was bested that particular race? Tomac has never brought his A game to SX, this year is no exception.....
In my personal opinion, no, Webb hasn’t beaten the “beast mode” version of Tomac. That’s not to take anything away from Coop, what he’s done this season is nothing short of astonishing. While i continue to believe Tomac is the fastest guy on the circuit when he rides to his full potential, at the end of the day all that matters is how you perform, not how you’re capable of performing. Webb’s been by far the best/most consistent guy week in and week out and unquestionably deserves to be in the position he’s in. And if he continues to ride like he’s been riding the past couple months, he’ll be hoisting the hardware come Vegas.
ACBraap
Fantasy
564th
3/9/2019 10:46pm
HusqFan3 wrote:

Contrary to your assertions, Tomac has controlled his own destiny the entire series. Webb has done a better job at it. I thank tomac for keeping it interesting. With him, you never know what we’re going to see, and that’s a good thing for fans of racing (maybe less so for fans of tomac).
Keith72
3/9/2019 10:55pm
HusqFan3 wrote:

ACBraap wrote:
Contrary to your assertions, Tomac has controlled his own destiny the entire series. Webb has done a better job at it. I thank tomac for keeping...
Contrary to your assertions, Tomac has controlled his own destiny the entire series. Webb has done a better job at it. I thank tomac for keeping it interesting. With him, you never know what we’re going to see, and that’s a good thing for fans of racing (maybe less so for fans of tomac).
Us Tomac fand are are cool bruh...
3/9/2019 10:59pm
HusqFan3 wrote:
Appreciate the intelligent response. About what I’d expect coming from someone who voluntarily chose “Slamfest 69 420” as their username. Get it? 69-420? Haha. Yea and...
Appreciate the intelligent response. About what I’d expect coming from someone who voluntarily chose “Slamfest 69 420” as their username. Get it? 69-420? Haha. Yea and I’m idiot...
Still got more likes than you twat gunk
HusqFan3
3/9/2019 11:04pm Edited Date/Time 3/9/2019 11:12pm
HusqFan3 wrote:
Appreciate the intelligent response. About what I’d expect coming from someone who voluntarily chose “Slamfest 69 420” as their username. Get it? 69-420? Haha. Yea and...
Haha. Go to bed before your parents find out you’re up past your bed time, “Slamfest69420”. Not worth getting grounded over...
3/9/2019 11:13pm
HusqFan3 wrote:
HusqFan3 wrote:
Haha. Go to bed before your parents find out you’re up past your bed time, “Slamfest69420”. Not worth getting grounded over...
TrIgGeReD
3/10/2019 1:53am Edited Date/Time 3/10/2019 3:05am
HusqFan3 wrote:

So, every time Webb has beaten Tomac, its because Tomac didnt bring his A game? I thought it was just because he was bested that particular...
HusqFan3 wrote:
In my personal opinion, no, Webb hasn’t beaten the “beast mode” version of Tomac. That’s not to take anything away from Coop, what he’s done this...
In my personal opinion, no, Webb hasn’t beaten the “beast mode” version of Tomac. That’s not to take anything away from Coop, what he’s done this season is nothing short of astonishing. While i continue to believe Tomac is the fastest guy on the circuit when he rides to his full potential, at the end of the day all that matters is how you perform, not how you’re capable of performing. Webb’s been by far the best/most consistent guy week in and week out and unquestionably deserves to be in the position he’s in. And if he continues to ride like he’s been riding the past couple months, he’ll be hoisting the hardware come Vegas.
BEAST mode races according to Tomacs fans are the races he won , so discussion closed ... logic is real

with Webb being this consistant it looks like Tomac might need anther 7 BEAST MODE races
shuggs
3/10/2019 3:24am
HusqFan3 wrote:

Webb’s breakout was A1 mudder when he came back to 5th (?)
3/10/2019 6:48am
Damn , it sucks when two racers are going 100% and putting on a great show only to have your favorite rider pick up another Daytona SX Victory. My condolences
yz133rider
3/10/2019 11:26am
I mean he went from 4th to 2nd in the standings and is obviously going the right direction to turn it around. Not all that disappointing lol
Shaned9326
3/10/2019 11:56am
Come outdoors when the real racing starts they will all have a problem with Tomac!! Ktm wants the title they better bring the bullet over????
3/10/2019 12:38pm
If some of you were simply fans of dirt bike RACING you'd actually be really entertained with the season so far. Try for once to not give a shit about who wins, but actually enjoy the surprise of events that make watching races so good. Many football fans don't really like football, they just love their team. Don't be that guy.
3/10/2019 12:49pm
HusqFan3 wrote:

Post a reply to: Huge Tomac Fan: Super Bummed/Disappointed After Tonight’s Race...

The Latest