Husqvarna company

drt410
Does anyone know if KTM aquired all of Husqvarna including the chain saws, lawn mowers, snow blowers...etc, or is it just the motors division? I would imagine this would be by far the most important part of aquiring them and then the dirt bikes would just be icing on the cake. Not sure how all this works hopefully someone can fill me in. Imagine if its the entire company getting all of those different markets and then just throwing white plastics on your championship bike and those are taking off now too...I own one. Any info would be appreciated thanks.
|
ML512
Fantasy
45th
11/8/2017 11:45pm
drt410 wrote:
Does anyone know if KTM aquired all of Husqvarna including the chain saws, lawn mowers, snow blowers...etc, or is it just the motors division? I would...
Does anyone know if KTM aquired all of Husqvarna including the chain saws, lawn mowers, snow blowers...etc, or is it just the motors division? I would imagine this would be by far the most important part of aquiring them and then the dirt bikes would just be icing on the cake. Not sure how all this works hopefully someone can fill me in. Imagine if its the entire company getting all of those different markets and then just throwing white plastics on your championship bike and those are taking off now too...I own one. Any info would be appreciated thanks.
No they didn't, the motorcycle division has been seperate and owned by other entities for quite some time, prior to Cross Industries purchase of it.
mpy
11/9/2017 12:35am
Husqvarna Motorcycles doesn't even own the trademark, logo & brand. They pay Electrolux to use it...

Post a reply to: Husqvarna company

The Latest