I don't normally complain

Motodave15
But why in the name of corporate shit for brains... did they change holly and blair out for emig and ralph? is this a warm up for them or what now? i feel like im listening to the damn night broadcast which is not a good thing.......

Rant Over and Broadcast now on mute.................

Disregard, They brought back Holly and Blair....faith in the SX world is restored
|
KMC440
2/10/2018 4:23pm
Hope you've got nerf things to throw .... Whistling
Matt Wozney
2/10/2018 4:46pm
Motodave15 wrote:
But why in the name of corporate shit for brains... did they change holly and blair out for emig and ralph? is this a warm up...
But why in the name of corporate shit for brains... did they change holly and blair out for emig and ralph? is this a warm up for them or what now? i feel like im listening to the damn night broadcast which is not a good thing.......

Disregard, They brought back Holly and Blair....faith in the SX world is restored
Been doing that all year and last year too for the 2nd 450 and 250 A sessions.
JRT812
2/10/2018 4:50pm
It’s about the racing and don’t lose sleep over it
slipdog
2/10/2018 4:54pm
I don't normally complain either.

The Shop

xr70
2/10/2018 4:56pm
Motodave15 wrote:
But why in the name of corporate shit for brains... did they change holly and blair out for emig and ralph? is this a warm up...

I heard that Ralph can suck start Harley !
Katoomey
2/10/2018 5:15pm
Motodave15 wrote:

Emig and Ralph have been doing the second qualifying session for at least this entire season, and now I can't remember if they started this year or last year. jeez...memory...bad...
kkawboy14
2/10/2018 6:31pm
They are more professional so they give them the important big boys classes.....

Post a reply to: I don't normally complain

The Latest