I hope Anderson is frothing at the mouth..

Drtbykr
1/13/2018 3:05pm Edited Date/Time 1/13/2018 4:32pm
......to greet a friendly French rider and maybe a strong German man with some authority.

With 3 out, it’s go time.
|
FlaNard
1/13/2018 3:36pm Edited Date/Time 1/13/2018 3:37pm
Kenny is one of the best racers on the planet but I can't bring myself to call him a strong German man. He has to weigh around 90 pounds soaking wet. Ultra fast German man-child seems appropriate.
motogrady
1/13/2018 3:40pm
FlaNard wrote:
Kenny is one of the best racers on the planet but I can't bring myself to call him a strong German man. He has to weigh...
Kenny is one of the best racers on the planet but I can't bring myself to call him a strong German man. He has to weigh around 90 pounds soaking wet. Ultra fast German man-child seems appropriate.

Which really, might be an advantage.
Put a gymniast and a long distance runner together, and what do you have?
The perfect body and condition for moto.

Kinda forget about roczen. Jeez, he just might pull it off..........
KMC440
1/13/2018 3:40pm
WWIII I'll root for the obnoxious don't give a f*&k Red White and Blue I Piss Excellence American ! ! !
rohleder644
1/13/2018 3:52pm
FlaNard wrote:
Kenny is one of the best racers on the planet but I can't bring myself to call him a strong German man. He has to weigh...
motogrady wrote:
Which really, might be an advantage. Put a gymniast and a long distance runner together, and what do you have? The perfect body and condition for...

SX racers are closer to the size of female gymnasts than their male counterparts

The Shop

1/13/2018 3:53pm
FlaNard wrote:
Kenny is one of the most fit riders out there, physique wise. Kid reminds me of a young George St. Pierre.
motogrady
1/13/2018 3:55pm
FlaNard wrote:
motogrady wrote:
Which really, might be an advantage. Put a gymniast and a long distance runner together, and what do you have? The perfect body and condition for...

SX racers are closer to the size of female gymnasts than their male counterparts

Not all, but yea, I know I was shocked attending my first national, after a long layoff, in the 90s.

It was like, these guys are Small
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
1/13/2018 3:58pm
FlaNard wrote:
motogrady wrote:

What does size have to do with anything? I seem remember a certain little red head that currently does some TV work for FOX Sports that has won a whole bunch of races and titles during his racing career.
1/13/2018 3:58pm
motogrady wrote:
Not all, but yea, I know I was shocked attending my first national, after a long layoff, in the 90s. It was like, these guys are...

Not all, but yea, I know I was shocked attending my first national, after a long layoff, in the 90s.

It was like, these guys are Small
Following in the path of MotoGP, those guys are like jockeys
FastEddy
Fantasy
955th
1/13/2018 4:03pm
FlaNard wrote:
He looks strong in this shot. lol Laughing

Drtbykr
1/13/2018 4:10pm Edited Date/Time 1/13/2018 4:13pm
I think mentally he is the strongest. I’m a lot bigger than him, and have seen him up close at the MEC.

You don’t kick that pit bull. It’s time for Anderson to go from pretender to contender, if he has the mental strength, there’s no doubt he can ride a bike, but can he put it all together. Doors open a bit to be kicked in.
FastEddy
Fantasy
955th
1/13/2018 4:11pm
Drtbykr wrote:
I think mentally he is the strongest. I’m a lot bigger than him, and have seen him up close at the MEC. You don’t kick that...
I think mentally he is the strongest. I’m a lot bigger than him, and have seen him up close at the MEC.

You don’t kick that pit bull. It’s time for Anderson to go from pretender to contender, if he has the mental strength, there’s no doubt he can ride a bike, but can he put it all together. Doors open a bit to be kicked in.
He's definitely a very confident rider/racer and has been from a young age.
rohleder644
1/13/2018 4:30pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
What does size have to do with anything? I seem remember a certain little red head that currently does some TV work for FOX Sports that...
What does size have to do with anything? I seem remember a certain little red head that currently does some TV work for FOX Sports that has won a whole bunch of races and titles during his racing career.
Was merely responding to motogrady's comparison to a gymnast. Gymnasts are pretty damn stout
FlaNard
1/13/2018 4:30pm Edited Date/Time 1/13/2018 4:32pm
FlaNard wrote:
FastEddy wrote:
He looks strong in this shot. lol :laugh: [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/01/13/237869/s1200_Ken_Roczen_6.jpg[/img]
He looks strong in this shot. lol Laughing

Not disrespecting the shape he's in. I'm a gym rat myself. But regardless of how many times Kenny would lap me in a race he'd still look like my son standing next to me. It's all in good fun though. Kenny and his skills and pile of money don't mind what I call him.
FlaNard
1/13/2018 4:31pm
Drtbykr wrote:
I think mentally he is the strongest. I’m a lot bigger than him, and have seen him up close at the MEC. You don’t kick that...

By far the strongest mentally imo.

Post a reply to: I hope Anderson is frothing at the mouth..

The Latest