I just watched the fastest man on earth....

DKmxFAN
Mxdn is ours this year!!!!
|
kong0036
7/21/2018 4:47pm
Sorry, my friend Herlings doesn't race til tomorrow.
MX Guy
Fantasy
668th
7/21/2018 4:51pm
10th all time
racerx217
7/21/2018 5:10pm
As much as i love my country, you are out of your mind if you think Eli has anything for Hurlings...

The Shop

7/21/2018 5:13pm
Just wait til October and pray it’s not a mud race. Everyone knows our guys suck in the mud lol
51xc
7/21/2018 5:15pm
Just wait til October and pray it’s not a mud race. Everyone knows our guys suck in the mud lol
barcia and ap just took their shirts off.
TbonesPop
Fantasy
405th
7/21/2018 5:16pm
racerx217 wrote:
As much as i love my country, you are out of your mind if you think Eli has anything for Hurlings...
I guess we will find out in a few months. Personally, I think Eli has a lot more for Herlings than you do. The two fastest guys in the world IMO on any given day. The first moto today, Eli was 4 seconds faster on the fastest lap than any other rider. The second moto Eli flat out laid it down on MM25. MXoN will be insane.
agn5009
7/21/2018 5:26pm
Bruce372 wrote:
Yeah. Its was cool watching herlings today
Wait til Herlings comes to Red Bud and lays the wood to Tomac. If Tomac shows up, of course.
dboivin
7/21/2018 5:29pm
this is being sarcastic right?
7/21/2018 5:41pm
I don’t understand how anyone can argue who is better? They both have ridiculous speed and would win against each other on given days.
IMHO I believe if they raced a series together only one would finish and there would always be a asterix. They both push the limits too far at times.
7/21/2018 5:42pm
Making arrangements as I type. FUCK YEAH this is going to be good. 2010 was fucking awesome. This year I'll be bringing my 9 yo boy while the wife and daughter hang out in Palm Springs. We'll be doing the usual West coast stuff too like Disneyland. I'll have to find out what else to do as a family while we are over for 2 weeks.
7/21/2018 5:49pm
If they both get a start at the mxon in will be insane. Whoever thinks herlings will smoke him is crazy. I agree with the above post, they are both the fastest in the world and either could win on any given day. They are each better at different tracks. Cant wait and wont predict the winner because I think it will be close as long as each gets a start and stays up. Cairoli is herlings main competition and I would not be surprised to see KR or MM beat him.
agn5009
7/21/2018 5:52pm
If they both get a start at the mxon in will be insane. Whoever thinks herlings will smoke him is crazy. I agree with the above...
If they both get a start at the mxon in will be insane. Whoever thinks herlings will smoke him is crazy. I agree with the above post, they are both the fastest in the world and either could win on any given day. They are each better at different tracks. Cant wait and wont predict the winner because I think it will be close as long as each gets a start and stays up. Cairoli is herlings main competition and I would not be surprised to see KR or MM beat him.
Guess I'm crazy then. We shall see. I just hope everyone who thinks differently admits they're wrong when Herlings beats Tomac at a track Tomac is very familiar with by 10+ seconds.
ATKpilot99
7/21/2018 6:05pm
If they both get a start at the mxon in will be insane. Whoever thinks herlings will smoke him is crazy. I agree with the above...
agn5009 wrote:
Guess I'm crazy then. We shall see. I just hope everyone who thinks differently admits they're wrong when Herlings beats Tomac at a track Tomac is...
Guess I'm crazy then. We shall see. I just hope everyone who thinks differently admits they're wrong when Herlings beats Tomac at a track Tomac is very familiar with by 10+ seconds.
The way Tomac just pulls the pin and goes to the front is similar to what Herlings does . Herlings has got the best of him head to head more often than not so far though so we'll see. I really hope they get starts close to each other if they do face each other this fall . Will be interesting for sure.
BobPA
7/21/2018 6:10pm
Making arrangements as I type. FUCK YEAH this is going to be good. 2010 was fucking awesome. This year I'll be bringing my 9 yo boy...
Making arrangements as I type. FUCK YEAH this is going to be good. 2010 was fucking awesome. This year I'll be bringing my 9 yo boy while the wife and daughter hang out in Palm Springs. We'll be doing the usual West coast stuff too like Disneyland. I'll have to find out what else to do as a family while we are over for 2 weeks.
Not sure how you will be getting around, but i suggest you see the World of Outlaws sprint cars...Looks like they will be in Indiana on the 13th of October. You will be amazed at how fast those cars go on dirt...
MudPup545
7/21/2018 6:12pm
Making arrangements as I type. FUCK YEAH this is going to be good. 2010 was fucking awesome. This year I'll be bringing my 9 yo boy...
West coast? Disneyland? Making arrangements? The MXdN is in Michigan. No where near any of those. I'm confused.
agn5009
7/21/2018 6:13pm
agn5009 wrote:
Guess I'm crazy then. We shall see. I just hope everyone who thinks differently admits they're wrong when Herlings beats Tomac at a track Tomac is...
ATKpilot99 wrote:
The way Tomac just pulls the pin and goes to the front is similar to what Herlings does . Herlings has got the best of him...
The way Tomac just pulls the pin and goes to the front is similar to what Herlings does . Herlings has got the best of him head to head more often than not so far though so we'll see. I really hope they get starts close to each other if they do face each other this fall . Will be interesting for sure.
As do I. I would love to see the two of them Duke it out head to head. I just believe a lot of people will be shocked with what happens.
DKmxFAN
7/21/2018 6:14pm
I don’t understand how anyone can argue who is better? They both have ridiculous speed and would win against each other on given days. IMHO I...
I don’t understand how anyone can argue who is better? They both have ridiculous speed and would win against each other on given days.
IMHO I believe if they raced a series together only one would finish and there would always be a asterix. They both push the limits too far at times.
I agree man... I think tomac was the fasted dude on earth today! Herlings is crazy balls fast too! This will be epic! I pray tomac gets a start though!
Excaliburbmx
7/21/2018 6:18pm
I think we are both in the same boat. Both series has two guys flat flying with one dominating.

Both can win any day
dirtnapper
7/21/2018 6:21pm
It can't be only me who is absolutly sick of hearing this same argument / debate load of shit over and over again.......can it??
rutsmash
7/21/2018 6:53pm
dboivin wrote:
this is being sarcastic right?
Cole Seely said the Euros were crazy fast in the rain conditions at MXoN...something he wasn't used to. So probably not sarcastic or shouldn't be...
HusqFan3
7/21/2018 7:17pm Edited Date/Time 7/21/2018 7:18pm
Jeffrey Herlings on attempting to judge whether he or Eli is faster based on one or two races:

“No. I feel like you need to race a world championship against each other, not because I won today and I won last weekend. I can't say, I’m the fastest guy at the moment. I’m faster than Eli. Definitely not, because you should not underestimate the guy. The guy is good and when he has his day he’d probably smoke me and Cairoli. It just depends on the day. We only had two races. I don’t want to say because I won now and I won last week that I’m better than Eli or I’m the fastest guy on the planet at the moment. I definitely don’t think that way”
downard254
7/21/2018 7:21pm
dirtnapper wrote:
It can't be only me who is absolutly sick of hearing this same argument / debate load of shit over and over again.......can it??
Nope, I’m right there with ya Nappy!
loftyair
7/21/2018 7:23pm
Magic mountain if you like real roller coasters, puts dland to shame. The beach and mtns are nice too.
ATKpilot99
7/21/2018 7:40pm
HusqFan3 wrote:
Jeffrey Herlings on attempting to judge whether he or Eli is faster based on one or two races: “No. I feel like you need to race...
Jeffrey Herlings on attempting to judge whether he or Eli is faster based on one or two races:

“No. I feel like you need to race a world championship against each other, not because I won today and I won last weekend. I can't say, I’m the fastest guy at the moment. I’m faster than Eli. Definitely not, because you should not underestimate the guy. The guy is good and when he has his day he’d probably smoke me and Cairoli. It just depends on the day. We only had two races. I don’t want to say because I won now and I won last week that I’m better than Eli or I’m the fastest guy on the planet at the moment. I definitely don’t think that way”
False humility. Rest assured he thinks he's the fastest and may be correct.
7/21/2018 7:51pm
agn5009 wrote:
I just hope that they are both healthy for the MXDN. Neither guy will be much faster than the other especially by 10 seconds. I just want them to put up some great races and start at the front near each other.
HusqFan3
7/21/2018 8:33pm
agn5009 wrote:
I just hope that they are both healthy for the MXDN. Neither guy will be much faster than the other especially by 10 seconds. I just...
I just hope that they are both healthy for the MXDN. Neither guy will be much faster than the other especially by 10 seconds. I just want them to put up some great races and start at the front near each other.
This...
Stoop
Fantasy
912th
7/21/2018 8:44pm
i think Herlings is faster, however home ground advantage and thousands of screaming red necks, i'm going to have to give it Tomac at mxon
7/21/2018 9:29pm
Stoop wrote:
i think Herlings is faster, however home ground advantage and thousands of screaming red necks, i'm going to have to give it Tomac at mxon
Not everybody in the USA is a "red neck".
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
7/21/2018 10:33pm
I hope Eli can bring his A-game to MXoN and give Herlings a good race, but if I was a betting man I’d put my money on Herrlings..,.
Anyone thinking Tomac is going to smoke Herrlings, should watch the GP tomorrow.

Post a reply to: I just watched the fastest man on earth....

The Latest