I need 2 Gold VIP tickets to the MXoN.

Tbteam
Edited Date/Time 9/25/2018 7:16am
I have flights, a room, a table at the R2R fundraiser Friday night, and I just logged on to the tickets site and all the gold and silver VIP tickets are sold out!

I should have done this months ago, I guess.

Anybody want to make a little money on their tickets? I’m beggin’ Ya!?
|
7/31/2018 3:25pm
#$^%#$@^%$ Noooooooo.....

Need 4 silver VIP... damnit.... I really didn't think they'd sell out this fast.... HELP!
wfopete
7/31/2018 4:11pm
I'm sure the scalpers will be selling thier wares near the gates!
crusher773
7/31/2018 5:33pm
I seriously looked 2 days ago and I thought there were still silvers.
plowboy
7/31/2018 5:38pm
Never been to Red Bud...is there a chance parking will fill up so even a general admission ticket would be worthless?

The Shop

ruskymx
7/31/2018 6:58pm
I have a gold VIP ticket and a seat with Dungey friday night at that dinner. If something catastrophic happens that I can't make it, it will be available, but honestly don't want to even think about it....lol
Superdave19
7/31/2018 7:43pm
plowboy wrote:
Never been to Red Bud...is there a chance parking will fill up so even a general admission ticket would be worthless?
I doubt it- facility is pretty big, and they’ll no doubt have it well organized
8/1/2018 6:58am
Still really bumming over this.... I really thought there would be a few more weeks before VIP tickets started getting scarce...
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
8/1/2018 8:16am
You guys just missed it, I got mine last week...

MotoMo165
8/1/2018 8:44am
Making me nervous about holding off on my mxdn tickets any longer
Jordan Dogtown
Fantasy
932nd
8/1/2018 9:00am
Dang. I put them in my cart on Monday and said I'd sleep on it another day or two. Any chance they may open another round of tickets closer to the race? Possibly a little more expensive?
aeffertz
8/1/2018 11:33am
Dang. I put them in my cart on Monday and said I'd sleep on it another day or two. Any chance they may open another round...
Dang. I put them in my cart on Monday and said I'd sleep on it another day or two. Any chance they may open another round of tickets closer to the race? Possibly a little more expensive?
Unlikely. But keep an eye on Craigslist and her closer to the event for people who aren’t able to go and want to sell theirs.
Bramlett321
8/1/2018 1:26pm
plowboy wrote:
Better not be....my ass is driving half way across the damn country I'm watching a race lol.
crusher773
8/2/2018 6:03pm
I have an extra hotel room reserved if anyone has spare passes maybe we can work something out.
GetShorty
8/31/2018 11:08am
Tbteam wrote:
I have flights, a room, a table at the R2R fundraiser Friday night, and I just logged on to the tickets site and all the gold...
I have flights, a room, a table at the R2R fundraiser Friday night, and I just logged on to the tickets site and all the gold and silver VIP tickets are sold out!

I have two extra VIP Gold tickets. My brother and I are attending with two other friends that unfortunately had to back out. Only caveat is that you'll have to meet us at the track on Saturday to do the exchange as we're getting our tickets from industry friends.
Windhamfan
9/1/2018 5:41am Edited Date/Time 9/1/2018 5:43am
Tbteam wrote:
I have flights, a room, a table at the R2R fundraiser Friday night, and I just logged on to the tickets site and all the gold...

GetShorty wrote:
I have two extra VIP Gold tickets. My brother and I are attending with two other friends that unfortunately had to back out. Only caveat is...
I have two extra VIP Gold tickets. My brother and I are attending with two other friends that unfortunately had to back out. Only caveat is that you'll have to meet us at the track on Saturday to do the exchange as we're getting our tickets from industry friends.
I will take them! How much? How can I contact you to arrange to pick them up?

I sent you a message with my phone number.
Zycki11
9/1/2018 6:13am
You guys are doing it all wrong.... We got lot B camping and ready to rock! Although we were smart enough to rent a small camping trailer to not be complete hoosiers
9/1/2018 6:16am
Tbteam wrote:

GetShorty wrote:
I have two extra VIP Gold tickets. My brother and I are attending with two other friends that unfortunately had to back out. Only caveat is...
Windhamfan wrote:
I will take them! How much? How can I contact you to arrange to pick them up?

I sent you a message with my phone number.
Trying to steal the OP's thunder? Not cool, bro.
GetShorty
9/3/2018 7:46am
I still have 2 Gold VIP tickets available. No serious buyers yet. Will only sell as a pair.
cbuehler767
9/3/2018 8:01am
GetShorty wrote:
I still have 2 Gold VIP tickets available. No serious buyers yet. Will only sell as a pair.
Tried to send you a mssg but I couldn't. How much are you looking to get for them. If u don't wanna post try and mssg me I don't know why my mssg wouldn't go through
9/3/2018 10:23am
Everyone is aware that they opened a new VIP section called the Holeshot Club, right? I'm sure some of you want specifically gold or silver so you can be in there with friends who already have passes..... but just wanted to mention the Holeshot Club in case anyone is just looking to secure good viewing, etc
9/3/2018 11:40am
Everyone is aware that they opened a new VIP section called the Holeshot Club, right? I'm sure some of you want specifically gold or silver so...
Everyone is aware that they opened a new VIP section called the Holeshot Club, right? I'm sure some of you want specifically gold or silver so you can be in there with friends who already have passes..... but just wanted to mention the Holeshot Club in case anyone is just looking to secure good viewing, etc
My ninja. WinkCool
imoto34
Fantasy
3174th
9/3/2018 1:23pm
Everyone is aware that they opened a new VIP section called the Holeshot Club, right? I'm sure some of you want specifically gold or silver so...
No, where to purchase?
DonM
9/3/2018 1:49pm
imoto34 wrote:
No, where to purchase?
redbudmxon.com
motoxer68
Fantasy
1513th
9/3/2018 1:54pm
Tbteam wrote:

I have 1 Silver VIP ticket that I will sell you. Paid $463.50.

Weekend Adult Ages 12 and up
VIP SILVER TICKETS

PM me.
Tbteam
9/3/2018 4:17pm
I was lucky enough to find two gold VIP. That’s lucky with four $$$$’s.

Anyway, I’m set. Thanks everyone.
bkbkenny34
9/13/2018 4:13am
I have 2 extra Holeshot Club adult tickets
i would like to sell.
huck
9/13/2018 6:28am
Tbteam wrote:
I was lucky enough to find two gold VIP. That’s lucky with four $$$$’s.

Anyway, I’m set. Thanks everyone.
Dang...that's a lot...I guess it's cheaper than flying across the ocean though.

I have a feeling I'll regret not going.... Enjoy!
RockyJ
9/25/2018 7:11am Edited Date/Time 9/25/2018 7:16am
I have 2 GOLD VIP tickets and I can't go now...

Anyone interested?

Easiest way to grab me is via email - rockyjm@gmail.com but I'll be watching this thread too.

I put them on ebay - but will kill that for someone here.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/132795049378

Post a reply to: I need 2 Gold VIP tickets to the MXoN.

The Latest