I think someone need to ask apologies for Ping.

Mr Regis
Edited Date/Time 4/25/2012 5:49am
|
mauidex
4/24/2012 11:35am
well that waaaaaaaayyyyyyyy sucks RV is hurt............but man now that opens up the door for some racing outside.......wooohoooo!!!!!!
MotoX85
4/24/2012 11:36am
OK, NOW we will wait for the press realease of Stewart is racing the outdoors
FreshTopEnd
Fantasy
4254th
4/24/2012 11:37am
mauidex wrote:
well that waaaaaaaayyyyyyyy sucks RV is hurt............but man now that opens up the door for some racing outside.......wooohoooo!!!!!!
Because there's so much competition for Dungey?

Really, really bad news. Best wishes to RV and all the hope in the world that the docs have a clean solution for him to get back to his calling as soon as possible. The sport needs him, he's a great, great champion.

The Shop

kongols
4/24/2012 11:37am
MotoX85 wrote:
He said that he will like two month ago.
4/24/2012 11:39am
MotoX85 wrote:
kongols wrote:
Yeah, before the drama w. JGR, and switching to the Zook. And, he's said that before, and sat at home. I hope he does, but I'm not holding my breath on it.
mauidex
4/24/2012 11:40am
no FTE I think Dungey will win the title BUT I thnk there will be some racing, at least at Hangtown or the first couple rounds, because no one will yet be mentally beat down...............now if Dungey RV's them into the ground at Hangtown game over.......
muGz.147
Fantasy
1789th
4/24/2012 11:40am
MotoX85 wrote:
First thing's first...Press Release about his release from JGR. Then the Press Release about him riding a Suzuki. Double apology to Ping perhaps?
mauidex
4/24/2012 11:43am
this is probably BS but for sure with the news of RV being out I guarantee that Stewart has a whole new set of issues that get thrown into the decision of what he should do now.....
4/24/2012 11:43am
i admit. i hated on ping and said his tweet was bullshit. but thats also because the RV and kawi camp said he was fine. so why would you believe ping. once again, industry full of secrets and lies. never know who or what to believe. hell, maybe RV really isnt getting surgery. could be leaving and going to JGR. Wink
jasonv43
4/24/2012 11:46am
i admit. i hated on ping and said his tweet was bullshit. but thats also because the RV and kawi camp said he was fine. so...
i admit. i hated on ping and said his tweet was bullshit. but thats also because the RV and kawi camp said he was fine. so why would you believe ping. once again, industry full of secrets and lies. never know who or what to believe. hell, maybe RV really isnt getting surgery. could be leaving and going to JGR. Wink
But I thought he was quiting racing to go into acting?Wink
wawazat
4/24/2012 2:43pm
mauidex wrote:
Because there's so much competition for Dungey? Really, really bad news. Best wishes to RV and all the hope in the world that the docs have...
Because there's so much competition for Dungey?

Really, really bad news. Best wishes to RV and all the hope in the world that the docs have a clean solution for him to get back to his calling as soon as possible. The sport needs him, he's a great, great champion.
Dungey is on a new team with a new bike, it isn't going to be a cake walk.
The sport does not need RV. Nice to have RV there, but really the racing should be close. RV2 is on another level right now, not glad he is hurt, but will be nice to hopefully see some battles for the top of the box.

GO EIGHT HUNDRED!
BD49
4/24/2012 2:46pm Edited Date/Time 4/24/2012 2:46pm
MotoX85 wrote:
muGz.147 wrote:
First thing's first...Press Release about his release from JGR. Then the Press Release about him riding a Suzuki. Double apology to Ping perhaps?
I think Ping is much more credible than we give him credit for.

I mean, FFS, he is much more credible than 99.9% of the people that post here.
newmann
4/24/2012 3:00pm
i admit. i hated on ping and said his tweet was bullshit. but thats also because the RV and kawi camp said he was fine. so...
RV's leg could have been detached in an ice chest and his team still would have said everything was fine. Double top secret, remember....
peelout
4/24/2012 3:04pm
MotoX85 wrote:
muGz.147 wrote:
BD49 wrote:
I think Ping is much more credible than we give him credit for. I mean, FFS, he is much more credible than 99.9% of the people...
I think Ping is much more credible than we give him credit for.

I mean, FFS, he is much more credible than 99.9% of the people that post here.
+1
DrSweden
4/24/2012 3:04pm
MotoX85 wrote:
kongols wrote:
He said "at this point", meanwhile Jbone said they hadn't discussed that yet. Also the small little detail in his contract, "it's up to him" was an indication, at least for me in comparison to his commitment towards SX. Ask James if he plans to do SX next year, you think he says "at this point"?

Well, now when RV is gone, anything is possible. I honestly believe RV whereabouts is crucial for a decision like this...
DrSweden
4/24/2012 3:07pm
newmann wrote:
RV's leg could have been detached in an ice chest and his team still would have said everything was fine. Double top secret, remember....
LOL! Who are these written for anyway? Where are they destined for other than the forums and some homepages that kind of feed the forums as well?Grinning
4/24/2012 3:08pm
Dang. I was really hoping to see some Alessi vs Villo battles.

If MA800 ever had a chance, this is it.

And if Bubba ever wanted an easier way to ease back into the outdoors on that Zook, now is the time.
swizcore
4/24/2012 3:53pm
Pings validation hasn't ended yet.
bd
4/24/2012 3:53pm
I'll tell you why I did not buy it.... they said it before Monday. I saw the way reacted after his crash and would not buy their response until both X Rays and MRIs were negative. They jumped the gun too soon.....

The honest answer would have been, "I do not know until further testing is done."

I thought it was bullshit....

RacerX tweeted this..... and my respnse to them, "and you buy this?"
bd
4/24/2012 3:56pm
newmann wrote:
X2... they said it quickly.

Had been different if RV2 walked out and said it. When RV2 is no where to be found and Kawasaki Mgt says it..... hmmm. Before Monday and a doctor visit.
4/24/2012 4:00pm
I laugh at people who think Alessi can beat Dungey (if his not injured) for the title ... Ha-ha!

Matthes
4/24/2012 4:32pm
RV was barely limping after the race, he wasn't in a big amount of pain and the Asterisk guys told him they didn't think there was any damage there due to the low amount of swelling. RV's mechanic told me that Ryan was already talking about SLC and racing there. So any info secured after the race was accurate at the time.

We just didn't know until he got the MRI and some time passed what the extent of his injuries were. Things change, it happens.
normanmx
4/24/2012 4:58pm
MotoX85 wrote:
With who!!!!???? someone willing to take another millionair risk??Another top 10 maybe?? I dont think so.
Hawwy
4/24/2012 5:06pm
Sucks to hear RV is out... this season has been brutal already!
Outsider
4/24/2012 5:07pm
Fuck! Was really looking forward to seeing some good racing between the Ryans this summer.

Hate to join in the speculation, but Stewie has a great opportunity right now if he could pull something together.
the_wood109
4/24/2012 5:09pm
I was hoping he was okay, but it was pretty obvious that he was pretty jacked up after that crash...

Get well soon, RV.

Post a reply to: I think someone need to ask apologies for Ping.

The Latest