I want Lenny/BL back...

TeamGreen
8/1/2014 12:13pm
MXD wrote:
Can we trade Team Green for Big Lenny?
TeamGreen wrote:
Sure can: tell us why?
MXD wrote:
Because you can be unbelievably condescending and arrogant at times and IMO, that wears thin much faster than Lenny's fishing expeditions. I've never met you in...
Because you can be unbelievably condescending and arrogant at times and IMO, that wears thin much faster than Lenny's fishing expeditions. I've never met you in real life but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you are not that way in person.
Nah, I'm a dick; but, I'm OK with it...

I see hateful ignorant shit? Yup, I come out w/ a Giant Dose of FU...especially in regards to any rider I've worked with.

My "posting style" is arrogant? I guess. Most the time I've just tried to come from the "as a matter of fact" position when I know that someone is Waaaaaaaaay Off or totally full,of shit.

Have ya noticed that I've posted NOTHING of any "Industry value" as of late? Have I come out and defended any riders as of late? Any "who's doin' what" or "going where" or "what bikes/teams changing"?

Nope. Not worth the hassle.

Seriously, I DO appreciate your "benefit of a doubt"; so, thanks for that.

Btw, where's BB4 goin'?

Oh, and, Free Lenny!
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
8/1/2014 12:16pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Nah, I'm a dick; but, I'm OK with it... I see hateful ignorant shit? Yup, I come out w/ a Giant Dose of FU...especially in regards...

I see hateful ignorant shit? Yup, I come out w/ a Giant Dose of FU...especially in regards to any rider I've worked with.

My "posting style" is arrogant? I guess. Most the time I've just tried to come from the "as a matter of fact" position when I know that someone is Waaaaaaaaay Off or totally full,of shit.

Have ya noticed that I've posted NOTHING of any "Industry value" as of late? Have I come out and defended any riders as of late? Any "who's doin' what" or "going where" or "what bikes/teams changing"?

Btw, where's BB4 goin'?

Oh, and, Free Lenny!
BB4? Depends on who you talk to. I've heard Husky wants him...in Europe.

I've also heard that he had a meeting in Chino...though he says no to that one.

And MXD, Manny knows his stuff. You may not like the answer, but he's generally spot-on.
Tim507
8/1/2014 12:16pm
Getting clicked is part of Lenny's shtick. I don't want to live in a world where Lenny doesn't get clicked. Of course it is necessary for...
Getting clicked is part of Lenny's shtick. I don't want to live in a world where Lenny doesn't get clicked. Of course it is necessary for Lenny to come back so he can eventually get clicked again. It's a vicious cycle.
TeamGreen wrote:
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Post Of The Day!

Literally made me Laugh!

Thanks...
Lenny has whiskey fingers........no matter what any body does the click is coming
TeamGreen
8/1/2014 12:18pm
Getting clicked is part of Lenny's shtick. I don't want to live in a world where Lenny doesn't get clicked. Of course it is necessary for...
Getting clicked is part of Lenny's shtick. I don't want to live in a world where Lenny doesn't get clicked. Of course it is necessary for Lenny to come back so he can eventually get clicked again. It's a vicious cycle.
TeamGreen wrote:
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Post Of The Day!

Literally made me Laugh!

Thanks...
Tim507 wrote:
Lenny has whiskey fingers........no matter what any body does the click is coming
Jameson?

I just hope it's not the cheap stuff!

The Shop

TeamGreen
8/1/2014 12:19pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Nah, I'm a dick; but, I'm OK with it... I see hateful ignorant shit? Yup, I come out w/ a Giant Dose of FU...especially in regards...

Btw, where's BB4 goin'?

Oh, and, Free Lenny!
GuyB wrote:
BB4? Depends on who you talk to. I've heard Husky wants him...in Europe. I've also heard that he had a meeting in Chino...though he says no...

And MXD, Manny knows his stuff. You may not like the answer, but he's generally spot-on.
So, you're saying he IS changing "colors"...?

Has he taken a meeting in...Irvine?
MXD
8/1/2014 12:20pm
TeamGreen wrote:

Btw, where's BB4 goin'?

Oh, and, Free Lenny!
GuyB wrote:
BB4? Depends on who you talk to. I've heard Husky wants him...in Europe. I've also heard that he had a meeting in Chino...though he says no...

I don't doubt at all that he knows his stuff but sometimes a persons message, no matter how "spot on" it is, can be lost in the delivery.
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2364th
8/1/2014 12:21pm
Gibby has always seemed to me to have a short fuse whenever BL is involved in any way. There must be some history there. Personally I've...
Gibby has always seemed to me to have a short fuse whenever BL is involved in any way. There must be some history there. Personally I've seen way worse that goes unchecked for far longer than any grenades he has tossed.

But it's Steve's board.
Gotta go with this one ^^^
EastFlorida
8/1/2014 12:28pm
Who gives a crap? Why are grown men crying about someone that has been removed from a forum? Geezz...
newmann
8/1/2014 12:35pm
Who gives a crap? Why are grown men crying about someone that has been removed from a forum? Geezz...
Because he's our drinking buddy?
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
8/1/2014 12:36pm
MXD wrote:
Because you can be unbelievably condescending and arrogant at times and IMO, that wears thin much faster than Lenny's fishing expeditions. I've never met you in...
Because you can be unbelievably condescending and arrogant at times and IMO, that wears thin much faster than Lenny's fishing expeditions. I've never met you in real life but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you are not that way in person.
Yes, delivery is everything. You sure sugar-coated this one. Wink
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
8/1/2014 12:36pm
TeamGreen wrote:

Last I heard, he hadn't settled on anything, but he has options.

Dunno about Irvine.
Cygnus
8/1/2014 12:38pm
Free Lenny!
Free Ringer!
Free SuperRat!
MXD
8/1/2014 12:38pm
MXD wrote:
GuyB wrote:
Yes, delivery is everything. You sure sugar-coated this one. Wink
He asked and I thought that was about as tactful as I could say it. What I wrote would look like a glowing endorsement compared to how some people talk to each other around here.
newmann
8/1/2014 12:43pm
TeamGreen wrote:

GuyB wrote:

Dunno about Irvine.
You two phuckers are talking in code again! Gibby's gonna click you two if you don't watch it....

Laughing
4stroke4DWIN
8/1/2014 12:46pm
TeamGreen wrote:

GuyB wrote:

Dunno about Irvine.
newmann wrote:
You two phuckers are talking in code again! Gibby's gonna click you two if you don't watch it....

Laughing
I'm gonna go ahead and say it "Names or you are full of shit" LaughingWoohoo
sc961
8/1/2014 12:46pm
Vital without Lenny is like Chicken soup with out chicken..
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2364th
8/1/2014 12:48pm
newmann wrote:
I have no problem with Lenny. Lots of haters on here that get him going. Yet they are still here.....
Well said.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
8/1/2014 12:49pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Some of the attempts to "get him" have seemed to work. 1st, there was the embarrassing "stacking" of his threads. 2nd, there's the group of Lenny...
Some of the attempts to "get him" have seemed to work.

1st, there was the embarrassing "stacking" of his threads.

2nd, there's the group of Lenny trolls that seem to turn ANYTHING he posts into a made for TV drama, aka "Lenny Haters".

3rd, there was this weeks Racist Bullshit that, some f'n way, got BL eliminated, too.

The guy dates back to Old Moto-Drive days & is more "Moto" than most; so, this is my "WTF?" thread...in regards to this insanity. I know he can post some questionable fishing adventures; but, W T F...he's CERTAINLY NOT as bad as some of the shit I've witnessed from others up in here.

So, Guy? I think you made a mistake. That's all. Your timing, indeed...your patience, might have been mis-played on this one. Also, you might explain to these guys, in here, that I'm NOT taking sides in this. I just want what you do:

A Solid Moto-Forum.

I know "what" you're trying to accomplish; however, on an occasion where Len was doing a pretty damn good job dealing with folks throwing direct or thinly veiled racial slurs...well...I'm a white-bread blue-eyed guy & I can't imagine what it's like to deal with that crap.

I think he's been doing waaaaaaaay better under your new rule-set & certain protagonist haters went after him. It's that simple.

But, I could be wrong.

Free Lenny

"I want Lenny/BL back..."' Get a room, that is just embarrassing, you are only one step above the "leave Brittney alone" dude.
BlushBlushBlushBlushBlushBlushBlushBlushBlushBlushBlushBlushBlushBlushBlushBlushBlush

gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2364th
8/1/2014 12:51pm
TeamGreen wrote:

Btw, where's BB4 goin'?

Oh, and, Free Lenny!
GuyB wrote:

Hmmm,.. that is interesting.

I think whoever gets Blake on a 450 will have hit a home run, cant wait to see him on one.
sc961
8/1/2014 12:52pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Some of the attempts to "get him" have seemed to work. 1st, there was the embarrassing "stacking" of his threads. 2nd, there's the group of Lenny...

2nd, there's the group of Lenny trolls that seem to turn ANYTHING he posts into a made for TV drama, aka "Lenny Haters".

3rd, there was this weeks Racist Bullshit that, some f'n way, got BL eliminated, too.

The guy dates back to Old Moto-Drive days & is more "Moto" than most; so, this is my "WTF?" thread...in regards to this insanity. I know he can post some questionable fishing adventures; but, W T F...he's CERTAINLY NOT as bad as some of the shit I've witnessed from others up in here.

So, Guy? I think you made a mistake. That's all. Your timing, indeed...your patience, might have been mis-played on this one. Also, you might explain to these guys, in here, that I'm NOT taking sides in this. I just want what you do:

A Solid Moto-Forum.

I know "what" you're trying to accomplish; however, on an occasion where Len was doing a pretty damn good job dealing with folks throwing direct or thinly veiled racial slurs...well...I'm a white-bread blue-eyed guy & I can't imagine what it's like to deal with that crap.

I think he's been doing waaaaaaaay better under your new rule-set & certain protagonist haters went after him. It's that simple.

But, I could be wrong.

Free Lenny

lostboy819 wrote:
"I want Lenny/BL back..."' Get a room, that is just embarrassing, you are only one step above the "leave Brittney alone" dude. :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush...
"I want Lenny/BL back..."' Get a room, that is just embarrassing, you are only one step above the "leave Brittney alone" dude.
BlushBlushBlushBlushBlushBlushBlushBlushBlushBlushBlushBlushBlushBlushBlushBlushBlush

Well, one of you is embarrassing..

Pretty sure the name doesn't have "Green" in it, but might have "lostboy819".. Maybe.
newmann
8/1/2014 12:54pm
JeepnMike wrote:
Isn't he posting as "Rockbottom"?
That one got clipped too in the thread started by the anonymous racist.
8/1/2014 12:56pm
sc961 wrote:
Vital without Lenny is like Chicken soup with out chicken..
no soup for you...
MxKing809
Fantasy
334th
8/1/2014 12:58pm
I've never had a problem with Lenny... Just like anyone, you have to take things with a grain of salt.... Some people are just more salty.
Shiftfaced
8/1/2014 12:59pm
I am going to wait until SuperHunky weighs in before I form an official opinion.

Cool
TeamGreen
8/1/2014 12:59pm
TeamGreen wrote:

A Solid Moto-Forum.

But, I could be wrong.

Free Lenny

lostboy819 wrote:
"I want Lenny/BL back..."' Get a room, that is just embarrassing, you are only one step above the "leave Brittney alone" dude. :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush...

So, you disagree?

Btw, how long have you been hanging on to that picture? (Not that there's anything wrong w/ that)

Why...actually, "what"...exactly...is your beef with Len?
Homey55
8/1/2014 1:00pm
If BL didn't post every thread title with a partial question and "..." so we didn't HAVE to open the thread to see if it was crap, then I would be just fine with him. He has good insight and is knowledgable and doesn't attack people too much (no more than the average Vital poster).

As for Team Green...you seem like a cool dude and I know a lot of people can vouch for you but it does get irritating when you play "insider" and bragg about all of the things you "jus heard" or are "jus knowin" all the time and never give us an inside "look". Show us the cool things you get to see or tell us when its appropriate. Don't be the know it all guy all the time.
mx836
8/1/2014 1:05pm
Drama queen grandpa. Ban for life.
PD441
8/1/2014 1:13pm
Way back when I was a noob on the old MotoDrive, Lenny was beating his JS7 drum and I chimed in. He put me in my place with some random insults and name-calling. No big deal. I was just getting my feet wet and thought he was just an internet blowhard. I had a beer with him after that at Glen Helen and saw how he really is, how he interacted with his grandson, how he talked to other motoheads, etc. - a pretty cool cat. Kinda like BobbyM….you just have to know how to take him. I don't post here much anymore and it ain't because of guys like Lenny. It's because of so many tough guys that get a little sand in their vajayjay and spout off without "paying their dues". Lenny just has a little fun on here and some take it WAY too seriously.
rcm406
8/1/2014 1:13pm
TeamGreen wrote:

A Solid Moto-Forum.

But, I could be wrong.

Free Lenny

lostboy819 wrote:

Uhhh, I feel a little uncomfortable that you know what "leave Brittney alone" is!Blush and that you have that pic at your disposal!Shocked

Kinda backfired on ya, didn't it?Wink

Post a reply to: I want Lenny/BL back...

The Latest