'I wish I could T Bone him' - Ferrandis

CivBars
Edited Date/Time 8/13/2019 4:45am
Respect. Dylan's a classy guy. Think about how close the points would be if he didn't have a SX hangover?

|
8/11/2019 10:56am
needs better starts if he wants a MX title .. speed is there , no doubt but class is too stacked to come from way behind and try to win . AC has him covered this season , better starts and better results ..
level
8/11/2019 11:31am
Live and learn. He started out in too much of a hole. One of my favorite riders for sure.
CivBars
8/11/2019 11:44am
What's the deal with AC and his drink at the beginning of the Presser?
Mit12
8/11/2019 11:50am
Fernandez is riding completely on his limit he has to win and Adam was pushing him hard trying to force him into a mistake. I can not see Fernandez riding like this for two more races without crashing.

The Shop

Dust601
8/11/2019 11:57am
Ferrandis is hands down one of my favorites the last couple years. One of the things I really enjoy about him is how open, and honest he is. It doesn’t seem to matter what the topic is. He gives a honest response whether it’s popular, or not.

We are all absolutely privileged to have opportunity to watch him, and AC battle it out this year in both SX, and MX. These two are on another level, and it’s a joy to watch them go at it when both are on.
8/11/2019 12:03pm Edited Date/Time 8/11/2019 12:04pm
No mxon, no respect. Fast guy, talented, but I hope AC whoops him in the next 4 motos.
nytsmaC
8/11/2019 12:13pm
No mxon, no respect. Fast guy, talented, but I hope AC whoops him in the next 4 motos.
Uh, AC isn't doing the mxon either
APLMAN99
8/11/2019 12:18pm
Well, you didn’t dedicate your life to going crazy fast on a dirtsickle and go to the MXoN either, so I’d say it’s just about even......
Ray_MXS
8/11/2019 12:34pm
Mit12 wrote:
Fernandez is riding completely on his limit he has to win and Adam was pushing him hard trying to force him into a mistake. I can...
Fernandez is riding completely on his limit he has to win and Adam was pushing him hard trying to force him into a mistake. I can not see Fernandez riding like this for two more races without crashing.
The fact that you called him "Fernandez", twice, kinda tells us what we need to know about your comment. On purpose or not, it's just equally stupid.
Nighttrain
8/11/2019 12:42pm
Dust601 wrote:
Ferrandis is hands down one of my favorites the last couple years. One of the things I really enjoy about him is how open, and honest...
Ferrandis is hands down one of my favorites the last couple years. One of the things I really enjoy about him is how open, and honest he is. It doesn’t seem to matter what the topic is. He gives a honest response whether it’s popular, or not.

We are all absolutely privileged to have opportunity to watch him, and AC battle it out this year in both SX, and MX. These two are on another level, and it’s a joy to watch them go at it when both are on.
Well said. I’ve enjoyed Ferrandis’ race craft the years he’s been over here. He and AC have put on a show in SX and MX this year.
nytsmaC
8/11/2019 1:11pm Edited Date/Time 8/11/2019 1:18pm
I know, but he openly stated he wanted to.
Yeah, easy to say that though when he already knows he’s been cockblocked by Kawasaki.
8/11/2019 1:24pm
nytsmaC wrote:
Yeah, easy to say that though when he already knows he’s been cockblocked by Kawasaki.
He actually said that before well before it was revealed that Kawasaki wasn't go to let their riders go.
8/11/2019 1:39pm
Mit12 wrote:
Fernandez is riding completely on his limit he has to win and Adam was pushing him hard trying to force him into a mistake. I can...
Fernandez Laughing
Superdave19
8/11/2019 2:37pm
Mit12 wrote:
74 wrote:
Fernandez Laughing

BS12
8/11/2019 4:52pm
He actually said that before well before it was revealed that Kawasaki wasn't go to let their riders go.
Because it definitely wasn't talked about behind closed doors before being spoken about to the media. Not at all.
Sully
8/11/2019 5:04pm
Mit12 wrote:
Ray_MXS wrote:
The fact that you called him "Fernandez", twice, kinda tells us what we need to know about your comment. On purpose or not, it's just equally...
The fact that you called him "Fernandez", twice, kinda tells us what we need to know about your comment. On purpose or not, it's just equally stupid.
Kinda tells me that the guy more than likely has auto correct on, and probably didn't notice it changed to Fernandez.
chippo
8/11/2019 5:15pm
nytsmaC wrote:
Uh, AC isn't doing the mxon either
Yeah but that doesn't matter because that guy is an AC fanboy and would never say anything negative about his idol, although it's a different story when it's another rider as previewed in his response.
ledger
8/11/2019 5:59pm
I like his honesty and determination, glad he's here in both SX and MX.
8/11/2019 6:34pm
BS12 wrote:
Because it definitely wasn't talked about behind closed doors before being spoken about to the media. Not at all.
Because that's just pure speculation on your part.
Mavetism
8/11/2019 6:51pm
Sully wrote:
Kinda tells me that the guy more than likely has auto correct on, and probably didn't notice it changed to Fernandez.
I don't know if u guys watched sx this year, and it ain't too funny anyways, but Sheheen called him Fernandez once or even twice during the races.
8/11/2019 7:21pm
Sully wrote:
Mavetism wrote:
I don't know if u guys watched sx this year, and it ain't too funny anyways, but Sheheen called him Fernandez once or even twice during...
I don't know if u guys watched sx this year, and it ain't too funny anyways, but Sheheen called him Fernandez once or even twice during the races.
They missed it, but they'll pretend to get it.
Matt Fisher
Fantasy
1177th
8/11/2019 7:21pm
I find it interesting that the guy with all the SX hoopla, AC, is going to end his 250F career with only a MX title, while Dylan who has a stronger MX background walks away with a SX title (could certainly end up with the MX title next year).

Both are great and a real pleasure to watch ride and be interviewed.
Sully
8/11/2019 7:47pm Edited Date/Time 8/11/2019 7:47pm
Sully wrote:
Mavetism wrote:
I don't know if u guys watched sx this year, and it ain't too funny anyways, but Sheheen called him Fernandez once or even twice during...
They missed it, but they'll pretend to get it.
Wow, I guess you got me on that one, Sparky...
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2475th
8/11/2019 8:30pm
nytsmaC wrote:
I guess there is no way in the world that AC would have inside info on what the team is planning to announce before they announce it publicly!

8/11/2019 8:38pm
nytsmaC wrote:
aaryn #234 wrote:
I guess there is no way in the world that AC would have inside info on what the team is planning to announce before they announce...
I guess there is no way in the world that AC would have inside info on what the team is planning to announce before they announce it publicly!

Then it's a simple question. Do you think AC knew he would not race and showboated that he would and was willing to go? If yes, then do you respect that? If not, then what's your point?
dimetime
8/11/2019 8:40pm
I find it interesting that the guy with all the SX hoopla, AC, is going to end his 250F career with only a MX title, while...
I find it interesting that the guy with all the SX hoopla, AC, is going to end his 250F career with only a MX title, while Dylan who has a stronger MX background walks away with a SX title (could certainly end up with the MX title next year).

Both are great and a real pleasure to watch ride and be interviewed.
Yeah but an outdoor title carries so much more weight. I liked Ferrandis until his shitty little comments about AC after Vegas. That was low and unnecessary

It has heen fun watching them both all summer though.
Sully
8/11/2019 10:13pm
dimetime wrote:
Yeah but an outdoor title carries so much more weight. I liked Ferrandis until his shitty little comments about AC after Vegas. That was low and...
Yeah but an outdoor title carries so much more weight. I liked Ferrandis until his shitty little comments about AC after Vegas. That was low and unnecessary

What did Ferrandis say about AC? I honestly don't remember that. The only thing I remember were the shitty swipes Eric Johnson was taking at Dylan.
jemcee
8/12/2019 6:25am
dimetime wrote:
Yeah but an outdoor title carries so much more weight. I liked Ferrandis until his shitty little comments about AC after Vegas. That was low and...

Sully wrote:
What did Ferrandis say about AC? I honestly don't remember that. The only thing I remember were the shitty swipes Eric Johnson was taking at Dylan.
Neither do I! In fact I'm pretty certain he's getting it mixed up with what Webb said (He choked I didn't)

Post a reply to: 'I wish I could T Bone him' - Ferrandis

The Latest