I'll ad this here...

super rat
5/23/2008 1:50pm
Sounds like Ronnie is giving the money back, that says somthing about his character.

You can read between the lines if you'd like.
roosty
5/23/2008 2:22pm
Just goes 2 show never jump 2 conclusions,you might end up with your foot in your mouth,and look or sound like a jackass.
ridge
5/23/2008 2:27pm
Why all the drama? RJ is paying back the money. Mike did something extremely cool for him, and others as well. Dave is very opinionated but is usually the first one to help anybody out. Actions speak louder than words.

As much as some Vital members piss me off (motodad comes to mind instantly), look how many of you donated to RJ and others! There are a lot of good peeps here. One of these days, I too will be able to help others and I'll be glad to!
BobbyM
5/23/2008 2:28pm
good for ronny and his family.

i can't wait to meet slow pro he sounds like he's a good dude and is an asset to moto it seems.

there's always next race ronny and SP.

The Shop

croom mx
5/23/2008 2:41pm
Does anyone know what happened to Ronnie Jackson did he get a DUI? Or something else. Slow Pro says hes in Jail? Everyone else is talking in code? Spit it out.
txmxer
5/23/2008 4:03pm
Slow ~ Pro wrote:
I posted this on the Ronny Jackson, news thread, but here it is again. I have been working at Glen Helen, since Wednesday Morning. I'm home...
I posted this on the Ronny Jackson, news thread, but here it is again.

I have been working at Glen Helen, since Wednesday Morning. I'm home to go to a funeral.

To think I did something fishy, is pretty fucked up !

What I did is offer up my time, to help a promising rider. I feel Ronny got into some kind of trouble, and was only allowed one phone call. Otherwise, I think he would be in Cali, now.

I sat up a lot of things for Ronny. I had interviews, gear deals, tire deals, lube deals, and a full West coast SX deal on the line. That's what I do.

All this through friends, and connections. I am out some time, a few phone calls, and a little extra food, big deal.

I've done this for other people as well. Do you need references ?

I am asked what happened. I too, am curious. But until I here straight from Ronny Jackson himself, I will draw no conclusion.

Ronny, is good kid, just 20...he's fast. And if he can pull it together, I can still make things happen for him.

For someone to think this is a scam, then FUCK YOU, Trust, is trust, if you are untrustworthy, then you will never trust.

I trust Ronny, and he trust me. So he's not going to make the race...The money, (I am told) will be returned.

I will be at Glen Helen, stop anyone with a track radio, ask them to contact "Bierman" (Beer-Man) on channel one...if you want to say hello.
they will eff up your life in Texas, that's for sure.
Slow ~ Pro
5/25/2008 8:19pm Edited Date/Time 5/25/2008 8:20pm
croom mx wrote:
Does anyone know what happened to Ronnie Jackson did he get a DUI? Or something else. Slow Pro says hes in Jail? Everyone else is talking...
Does anyone know what happened to Ronnie Jackson did he get a DUI? Or something else. Slow Pro says hes in Jail? Everyone else is talking in code? Spit it out.
I never said he was in jail...It was a guess as to why he did not respond. I don't know what happened. I did get a call while I was away...I will call him on Monday.

Post a reply to: I'll ad this here...

The Latest