I'm tired of Ferrandis getting booed

2/9/2020 1:07am
brocster wrote:
He made the bed, now he must sleep in it....you reap what you sew...
jeffro503 wrote:
Well.....if winning a championship and getting booed for it , is what needs to happen , then so be it. I'd rather get booed and win...
Well.....if winning a championship and getting booed for it , is what needs to happen , then so be it. I'd rather get booed and win , then get my ass kicked and cheered for , any day of the week. Tonight.....there was no reason to boo Dylan , but the crowd did it anyway , which makes me want to cheer for a Frenchman even more. This sport........cheers for the fighters willing to give it everything they have to achieve the goal they are striving for. Booing a racer like that , goes against everything this sport is about. And yeah......I thought the CC move was stupid , but since then , Dylan deserves everything he is getting in the racing part of it.
Well said. I'm becoming a bigger Ferrandis fan by the week.

I was there live tonight....just for comparison, I watched the replay when I got home. The broadcast did not capture just how bad/loud the booing was.

I'm embarrassed for my city....I'm embarrassed by these people who call themselves "Americans". Zero class.

Motofinne
2/9/2020 1:13am Edited Date/Time 2/9/2020 1:14am
Racer111 wrote:
I disagree. Until he can learn how to pass without taking someone out or punting someone off the track, let him have it. There are too...
I disagree. Until he can learn how to pass without taking someone out or punting someone off the track, let him have it.

There are too many riders that pass every weekend without making any contact. Until he learns how to do that, he deserves what he gets.
So why aren't you booing Tomac for that move on Barcia? Sounds a bit hypocritical...
Racer111 wrote:
Did Barcia go down or get run off the track? Nope!
Well Austin Forkner could stop anticipating the absolut worst everytime he gets passed cleanly and just runs off from the track by himself.
Motofinne
2/9/2020 1:25am
t_baum88 wrote:
I’m just tired of ralph almost having a seizure every time he passes someone and mentions he’s on probation 20 times a night.
My god it's annoying, you could hear on RC that he too tought Ralph should just shut up about it. I guess Ferrandis can't be within .5 of a second to an other rider without Ralph losing his composure and entering to the "Monster Jam"-mode.
Prntscrn
2/9/2020 1:58am
So he got boo'ed again? I'm not a fan of how he rides but that is ridiculous. Some people are total douchebags.

I do however think he rides overly aggressive and wish he would clean it up just a little. With that said the only straight out dirty move he's had this season is the one on Craig.

The Shop

shuggs
2/9/2020 2:07am
Prntscrn wrote:
So he got boo'ed again? I'm not a fan of how he rides but that is ridiculous. Some people are total douchebags. I do however think...
So he got boo'ed again? I'm not a fan of how he rides but that is ridiculous. Some people are total douchebags.

I do however think he rides overly aggressive and wish he would clean it up just a little. With that said the only straight out dirty move he's had this season is the one on Craig.
I like that he races aggressively, as for the contacts I have no issue with the CC one but Jett was a bit too far considering where they were. Have not watched SDiego yet but it is up to the others to match his speed and intensity - but don’t think they can.
2/9/2020 2:10am
to me it sounded like half the main race talk was about Ferrandis and his probation and Ralph keeps on jabbing about it , almost to make sure we dont forget about it ... every move the dude makes we get in slow motion at least twice every race and Ralph has to make questionmarks with it ?? come on , maybe we should put a questionamrk on Forkners behaviour when he gets passed and makes it look like it was dirty and has to go off the track ..
Sideways
2/9/2020 3:36am
Ralph needs to shut up about it, good job for Ricky trying his hardest to weather the storm.

ralph pisses me of. Rambling on about it every time ferrandis is on the screen. And when dylan passed forkner ralph says " wow he stuffed him in that corner". Ricky says "No that was just a good block pass".
Jasper125
2/9/2020 4:03am
People are not booing him because he's french or the passes he made the last 2 rounds they just don't like the guy after what he did at A2. I wouldn't go as far as booing him every round but hey every person can decide that for their own. Also he didn't really own up to it during the podium interview but also if you watch the dirtshark interview after the A2 main he said ''I feel like i was infront of him, so i was there infront so....'' Like come on he should've just said i'm sorry i screwed up that was a bad move and that would be it for me because that happens, thats supercross but atleast own up to it.

But this weekend what really stung me was he said during the podium interview Forkner took him high in the first lap of the main and tried to take him out. Thats absolute horseshit Forkner did not try to take him out.
PEPE001
2/9/2020 4:26am
People booing the guy for doing exactly what every American rider does (and are considered heros for) are complete ignorant douchebags. I'm glad the guy won...
People booing the guy for doing exactly what every American rider does (and are considered heros for) are complete ignorant douchebags.

I'm glad the guy won.... can't wait to see him take the title again this year. Hoping he has a long and successful career in the 450s.

This !
2/9/2020 4:27am
Ferrandis said two things in the press conference that ring true. First, it seems like the fans in the stadium seem to need a villain. Frenchman vs American seems nice and Hollywood for their desired pantomime. Second, Ferrandis won't be thinking about the boos when he's cashing the cheques.
Racer111
2/9/2020 4:35am
Ferrandis said two things in the press conference that ring true. First, it seems like the fans in the stadium seem to need a villain. Frenchman...
Ferrandis said two things in the press conference that ring true. First, it seems like the fans in the stadium seem to need a villain. Frenchman vs American seems nice and Hollywood for their desired pantomime. Second, Ferrandis won't be thinking about the boos when he's cashing the cheques.
There you go. We can call him Villian Ferrandis! Perfect!!
Bearuno
2/9/2020 5:00am
Ferrandis said two things in the press conference that ring true. First, it seems like the fans in the stadium seem to need a villain. Frenchman...
Racer111 wrote:
There you go. We can call him Villian Ferrandis! Perfect!!
He's a hirsute individual, is Dylan, and he's got, 6 weeks before the next West SX?

I vote he grows out the ends of his mustache, buys some mustache wax, and cultivates a Snidely Whiplash / Dick Dastardly handlebar 'tash, and twirls it while he either uses variations of Monty Python French Soldier insults, or, just simply tells the f**kwits booing, to go f**k themselves.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
2/9/2020 5:01am Edited Date/Time 2/9/2020 5:56am
So why aren't you booing Tomac for that move on Barcia? Sounds a bit hypocritical...
Racer111 wrote:
Did Barcia go down or get run off the track? Nope!
Motofinne wrote:
Well Austin Forkner could stop anticipating the absolut worst everytime he gets passed cleanly and just runs off from the track by himself.
Exactly. Forkner isn't the only rider Ferrandis has to pass these last two weeks.
Went off track twice after completely normal passes without any contact.
So either he just tries to win too desperately or he does it on purpose knowing DF is on probation.

Dylan had the inside before the finish line a couple of laps before that and Forkner stayed on the gas. Most top 450 riders would have sent him off to the right
lappedrider
2/9/2020 5:15am
He is the fastest rider on the track who has been getting mostly bad starts. He has been making the passes he has to make to be a repeat champion. He is by far my favorite rider to watch in the current group.
Silas444
2/9/2020 5:43am
brocster wrote:
He made the bed, now he must sleep in it....you reap what you sew...
Just to land a helping hand here, 'sew' is something you do with a needle and thread, whereas 'sow' is the planting of a seed one will later reap. By using the wrong word, you might be making people wonder if perhaps you're just a wuss who sews doilies in his living room while making tough-guy comments on the internet, and I find it difficult to imagine that was your intent. One other thing: following one cliched metaphor with another without pause, as you did, will not prove to be an effective means of communication if your audience is over the age of, say, seventeen - so pick one or the other and stick with it.

You're welcome.
FLmxer
Fantasy
905th
2/9/2020 5:47am Edited Date/Time 2/9/2020 6:11am
Dylan is the fastest in that class by far at the moment.
NATEP231
2/9/2020 6:19am
What blows my mind is in 2020 a French immigrant gets booed in California just trying to make a living.....make up your mind libs
gt80rider
2/9/2020 7:00am
I am not certain Dylan ever got the memo that says that yes, you can actually pass people without trading paint....

He needs to spend a few hours watching old mc video.... He was the absolute king at passing quickly and cleanly....
side-pipe
Fantasy
3308th
2/9/2020 7:04am
He is french
He is racing in the United States
He aggressively took out an American rider

scene two will be him putting Christian Craig in an arm lock and forcing him to say, I love crepes.

There will be awkward period where Jet and Christian struggle with personal issues. Eventually the teammates will sort things out and the frenchmen will have woken the cougar. The pair will hug and kiss but until then the boos shall continue.

Sideways
2/9/2020 7:05am
gt80rider wrote:
I am not certain Dylan ever got the memo that says that yes, you can actually pass people without trading paint.... He needs to spend a...
I am not certain Dylan ever got the memo that says that yes, you can actually pass people without trading paint....

He needs to spend a few hours watching old mc video.... He was the absolute king at passing quickly and cleanly....
Stop being a effin crybaby! There were many many passes yesterday that had a little rubbing in them. Many of tomacs passes, webbs passes, barcia, forkners passes etc etc. And you bitch about dylans passes which were alot cleaner than the names above and with no contact? Stop being a pussy
Crossup
2/9/2020 7:13am
Dylan has been an awesome racer ever since he landed here. He is always racing to the front and this year he took his 250 and out qualified the entire 450 SX field.

He is still learning, and as RC said, his impatience is what has caused these decisions like the Craig incident. He was much more patient last night and rode a great race for the win. Now he is the point leader and has earned it. If you hate him or boo him, that is your problem not his.
toroP
2/9/2020 7:19am
Racer111 wrote:
I disagree. Until he can learn how to pass without taking someone out or punting someone off the track, let him have it. There are too...
I disagree. Until he can learn how to pass without taking someone out or punting someone off the track, let him have it.

There are too many riders that pass every weekend without making any contact. Until he learns how to do that, he deserves what he gets.
Did you campaign against ZO as well? I bet not. How much has Barcia been booed in his career? What about Anderson on Seely, repeatedly?

This is xenophobia, period.
Racer111
2/9/2020 7:29am
Racer111 wrote:

toroP wrote:
Did you campaign against ZO as well? I bet not. How much has Barcia been booed in his career? What about Anderson on Seely, repeatedly? This...
Did you campaign against ZO as well? I bet not. How much has Barcia been booed in his career? What about Anderson on Seely, repeatedly?

Wrong! I can’t stand any of the riders you just mentioned. All of them think you have to trade paint to pass, yet it’s proven every weekend that you don’t. I just don’t like the guy or anyone else that repeatedly punts people off the track or takes them down. Just not needed.
Racer111
2/9/2020 7:32am
Arguably the two fastest guys ever to throw a leg over a bike going at it and never touch each other. So if these two could do it, no one else has any excuses.

https://youtu.be/nqN_G7J7GOI
toroP
2/9/2020 7:34am
Racer111 wrote:

toroP wrote:
Did you campaign against ZO as well? I bet not. How much has Barcia been booed in his career? What about Anderson on Seely, repeatedly? This...

Racer111 wrote:
Wrong! I can’t stand any of the riders you just mentioned. All of them think you have to trade paint to pass, yet it’s proven every...
Wrong! I can’t stand any of the riders you just mentioned. All of them think you have to trade paint to pass, yet it’s proven every weekend that you don’t. I just don’t like the guy or anyone else that repeatedly punts people off the track or takes them down. Just not needed.
Remember what this thread is about. How much have Anderson, Barcia, Osborne, been booed?
TDeath21
2/9/2020 7:36am
Yep it’s honestly disgraceful how xenophobic the crowds have been. Barcia did much much worse on the 250 and was never showered with any boos, let alone ones like this.
Brent
2/9/2020 7:46am
Chance1216 wrote:
Riders won’t ride their best having to walk on eggshells. Shit happens. I kicked a 24” steel pipe wrench out of a scissor lift and took...
Riders won’t ride their best having to walk on eggshells. Shit happens. I kicked a 24” steel pipe wrench out of a scissor lift and took someone out for six weeks a few years ago. I felt horrible. It was an accident that happened while I was doing my job focusing on my task at hand. Big difference between purposely taking someone out and it being unintentional.
Totally off topic, but Tool bungee straps are essential for high work.

I force my employees to use them to prevent tool loss and dents in human heads below. Sorry about your mishap.

Post a reply to: I'm tired of Ferrandis getting booed

The Latest