I'm tired of Ferrandis getting booed

Buzzard167
2/12/2020 1:55pm
Anyone booing Ferrandis is/was raised by a Jeff Gordon fan.
davbrucas
2/13/2020 5:04am
The hate on Ferrandis has got to stop. I agree his move on Craig was overly aggressive , but that was 3 weeks ago! Get over...
The hate on Ferrandis has got to stop. I agree his move on Craig was overly aggressive , but that was 3 weeks ago! Get over it! His move on Forkner tonight was as clean as a block pass gets. He's absolutely crushing it right now, and it's a damn shame he and his team have to put up with this. Everyone immediately jumps on the "welp let's see what the decision is..." Even after tiny contact. Is that how we want racing to be? Every rider has to walk on eggshells? C'mon...

Tomac's pass on Barcia right before the finish line was more aggressive than Dylan's on Forkner, so where are the boos for Tomac? If Ferrandis is getting booed because of his nationality , that's terrible for our sport.

This is supercross. It's tight racing and these guys are the absolute edge every weekend. With a one lined track that's tough to pass, riders are going to make contact with each other. That's racing!
He's French...everyone hates the French people. Have you been to Paris? They hate Americans and aren't ashamed to let it be known.

I say keep booing the douche.
OT
Fantasy
3056th
2/13/2020 7:09am
Can you imagine the BamBam / Davalos incident was Ferandis and Forkner???

Bet all the guys who've got boners for Christian Craig would be fully erected right now

The Shop

Question
2/13/2020 7:58am
The hate on Ferrandis has got to stop. I agree his move on Craig was overly aggressive , but that was 3 weeks ago! Get over...
The hate on Ferrandis has got to stop. I agree his move on Craig was overly aggressive , but that was 3 weeks ago! Get over it! His move on Forkner tonight was as clean as a block pass gets. He's absolutely crushing it right now, and it's a damn shame he and his team have to put up with this. Everyone immediately jumps on the "welp let's see what the decision is..." Even after tiny contact. Is that how we want racing to be? Every rider has to walk on eggshells? C'mon...

Tomac's pass on Barcia right before the finish line was more aggressive than Dylan's on Forkner, so where are the boos for Tomac? If Ferrandis is getting booed because of his nationality , that's terrible for our sport.

This is supercross. It's tight racing and these guys are the absolute edge every weekend. With a one lined track that's tough to pass, riders are going to make contact with each other. That's racing!
davbrucas wrote:
He's French...everyone hates the French people. Have you been to Paris? They hate Americans and aren't ashamed to let it be known. I say keep booing...
He's French...everyone hates the French people. Have you been to Paris? They hate Americans and aren't ashamed to let it be known.

Sorry but i really question your trip in Paris ...

There are litterally hundreds of american branded shops everywhere and if you say just something nice and with a nice accent to a hottie you may actually very well pick her up ... There is 0 hate, but for sure they don't understand english very well, especially if the accent is strong (londoners, new yorkers, and californians's accents are more neutral).
2/13/2020 12:11pm
davbrucas wrote:
He's French...everyone hates the French people. Have you been to Paris? They hate Americans and aren't ashamed to let it be known. I say keep booing...

who doesn't hate American tourists??
rosebud441
2/13/2020 1:36pm Edited Date/Time 2/13/2020 1:37pm

davbrucas wrote:

Looks like the douchebag here is from Texas not France..

You sir get a booo!
BUTWHY?
2/13/2020 1:58pm
Doesn’t seem to be affecting his riding.
Blgdaddy
2/13/2020 4:38pm
davbrucas wrote:

Mustang505 wrote:
who doesn't hate American tourists??

I hear she loves them!
motoman998
2/14/2020 10:37am
I'm tired of ricky and ralph constantly talking about his probation and how he has to be careful. It's borderline ruining it for me because other than the pass on craig, his racing is no more dirty/aggressive than half the people out there. I get he's on probation, but every time he comes within a section of the rider in front of him, I don't need to hear about how his probation could come into play. He isn't thinking about his probation when he's a second and a half behind someone, too much is going through his head.
Detroit Dick
2/14/2020 6:23pm
100% agreed. Sometimes some my fellow Americans are a disgrace. Dylan is a Baaaaad man on a dirt bike, and deserves respect from any true fan of the sport. You don't have to love the guy, but he deserves respect.

Post a reply to: I'm tired of Ferrandis getting booed

The Latest