Is Tyla Rattray still coaching?

5/24/2017 10:05pm Edited Date/Time 5/25/2017 8:20am
Watching some vids from last year and he comes off very intense...to put it nicely.

"Gain 6 seconds a lap...just do it!"

"I used to ride fast...be like me."

I'm sure it's mostly editing but he makes DV look like Roger D with his people skills. Nobody seemed to like him in this video.

https://youtu.be/KBET-UCpIfg
|
5/24/2017 11:56pm
He's still the team trainer for TLD KTM I believe as well as Deano. If I'm not mistaken he's also kind of working with Aldon/kinda piggy backing off of his facility with the KTM connection. I may be mistaken on that though
v1rus99
5/25/2017 1:06am
Watching some vids from last year and he comes off very intense...to put it nicely. "Gain 6 seconds a lap...just do it!" "I used to ride...
Watching some vids from last year and he comes off very intense...to put it nicely.

I'm sure it's mostly editing but he makes DV look like Roger D with his people skills. Nobody seemed to like him in this video.

No offense but do you really think cuddles and hugs are what these riders need?

"You came 16th let me give you a big hug." - Aldon Baker June 21, 2014

How are the riders that you are training doing at the nationals?
5/25/2017 4:37am Edited Date/Time 5/25/2017 4:38am
Watching some vids from last year and he comes off very intense...to put it nicely. "Gain 6 seconds a lap...just do it!" "I used to ride...

v1rus99 wrote:
No offense but do you really think cuddles and hugs are what these riders need? "You came 16th let me give you a big hug." -...
No offense but do you really think cuddles and hugs are what these riders need?

"You came 16th let me give you a big hug." - Aldon Baker June 21, 2014

How are the riders that you are training doing at the nationals?
It's nice to have coaches telling you HOW to pick up 6 seconds rather than just berating you for it and thinking about how embarrassing it is for THEM..

The Shop

Moto331
5/25/2017 8:20am

GreaseMeter
5/25/2017 8:23am
It's nice to have coaches telling you HOW to pick up 6 seconds rather than just berating you for it and thinking about how embarrassing it...
It's nice to have coaches telling you HOW to pick up 6 seconds rather than just berating you for it and thinking about how embarrassing it is for THEM..
You support trophies being given to the winning team AND losing team, don't you

Post a reply to: Is Tyla Rattray still coaching?

The Latest