Is there a GP this weekend?

PFitzG38
Is there a GP this weekend? MXerDW posted links for Loket Rd13, (thanks love your work MXer) but MXGP website says Loket is Jul22 – although there are 4-5 GP’s on Jan1st according to “some” pages on MXGP (can’t find where I saw it now) so obviously that is a typo. Bottomline is I haven’t got my fill of moto for the week and would rather watch Quality GP coverage as opposed to the amateurish CA broadcast. Not complaining about CA I’m sure I couldn’t do better but you can really see how good the GP coverage is when comparing it to the CA rounds or really even the NATS coverage.

GOT MOTO??

EDIT: Nevemind i got it. It was like my browser was just showing the cache or some other computer neutrino from outer space corrupting my system - even though I was refreshing?! Wierd? I swear I was seeing multiple GPs scheduled for Jan1. Whatever I got it - Tragic about the mini rider that got killed. It just hits harder when its a kid.
|
ATKpilot99
7/23/2017 9:35am
Surprised no one started a bench racing thread on it.
Yep
7/23/2017 9:38am
It's been fantastic racing,
Shaned9326
7/23/2017 9:52am
Try to catch replay as it had some bad ass racing!! No spoiler here!!
philG
7/23/2017 10:33am
ATKpilot99 wrote:
racing was too good to look away from.. 2nd 450 race was awesome, guys going at it, none of them will be saying 'i put my laps in' .. proper fights start to finish.

The Shop

Sodipop
7/23/2017 10:34am
ATKpilot99 wrote:
philG wrote:
racing was too good to look away from.. 2nd 450 race was awesome, guys going at it, none of them will be saying 'i put my...
racing was too good to look away from.. 2nd 450 race was awesome, guys going at it, none of them will be saying 'i put my laps in' .. proper fights start to finish.
Yeah but I thought Europeans were headcases who just rode around. That's what I learned yesterday
Sodipop
7/23/2017 11:06am
David bailey posted about how impressed he was on instagram. Cool to see him throwing out opinions and props
ATKpilot99
7/23/2017 11:30am
ATKpilot99 wrote:
philG wrote:
racing was too good to look away from.. 2nd 450 race was awesome, guys going at it, none of them will be saying 'i put my...
True . I know people are bagging on yesterdays race but the track was a rutted mess . I doubt the GP guys would have been as bunched up on that track either . It looked like a survival race where guys were just trying not to crash . Marvin rode great but had a few holy shit moments in those ruts.
philG
7/23/2017 12:58pm
ATKpilot99 wrote:
philG wrote:
ATKpilot99 wrote:
True . I know people are bagging on yesterdays race but the track was a rutted mess . I doubt the GP guys would have been...
True . I know people are bagging on yesterdays race but the track was a rutted mess . I doubt the GP guys would have been as bunched up on that track either . It looked like a survival race where guys were just trying not to crash . Marvin rode great but had a few holy shit moments in those ruts.
Maybe, but i just get the feeling nobody wants to race, nobody seems to have any fight, its like '4th is good, but 5th is OK.. ahh 6th .. thats still ok'.. The field these days means top 10 isnt enough IMO.

Biggest disapointment for me was Miller's 2nd moto crash, would have loved to see what he could have done with a run at the front, the fact that he came back from that to 14th should have made some ripples.
Yep
7/23/2017 3:18pm
Malin stated that the top 12 in MXGP time trials were only 1/6th of a second apart lap time. The competition has become so tight and fierce. I can understand why Osborne and Ferrandis fled to greener pastures and still in the 250 class,
Yep
7/23/2017 3:29pm
ATKpilot99 wrote:
True . I know people are bagging on yesterdays race but the track was a rutted mess . I doubt the GP guys would have been...
A track with only a days racing of only 2 classes becomes a "rutted mess"? That's some serious degree of becoming pampered and in a state of denial about the future of the talent. The winning riders yesterday in both classes are former GP talent.
ATKpilot99
7/23/2017 3:44pm
ATKpilot99 wrote:
Yep wrote:
A track with only a days racing of only 2 classes becomes a "rutted mess"? That's some serious degree of becoming pampered and in a state...
A track with only a days racing of only 2 classes becomes a "rutted mess"? That's some serious degree of becoming pampered and in a state of denial about the future of the talent. The winning riders yesterday in both classes are former GP talent.
Troll on . How many user names have you had so far ? The track was more rutted than any GP track I've seen so far this season no matter how many classes raced. That's fine , it's motocross but conditions like we saw tend to separate the riders more. Eli struggled going 2-5 for the day and he made a mockery of the GP field at both USGPs last season.
DonM
7/23/2017 6:12pm
ATKpilot99 wrote:
Yep wrote:
A track with only a days racing of only 2 classes becomes a "rutted mess"? That's some serious degree of becoming pampered and in a state...
Once a troll always a troll...the return of "The Source"....

Post a reply to: Is there a GP this weekend?

The Latest