Isnt it funny

Rs444
Edited Date/Time 10/9/2018 6:20pm
That everytime a US based rider have won over mxgp riders all you hear and read everywhere is about how shit the gp's are , comments about euro trash and that the AMA is way better but when all the AMA riders gets beat by half the GP field then you cant judge it by one race all of a sudden according to the same ppl saying that the Gp's is shit if a US rider wins, why is that!?.

I mean come on all of us knows that the thing with mx is to be well rounded and be fast in every type of condition on different conditions and so far the AMA riders aint so it should be clear for everyone that MX in america needs a big change ASAP and that track owners and AMA needs to stop spoiling the riders with the kind of super well groomed tracks and one day racing that they do and stop putting all the effort into making some of the tracks kind of show tracks for the audience with just insane jumps and highway-wide fast parts everywhere. The truth is that anyone can argue how much they want about americans not being used to the type of tracks the GP riders race on, but do you know what? 90% of all the tracks in the world looks like the tracks the GP riders race on and its not the mxgp dudes or friggin f.i.m fault that they race on very well-groomed tracks most of the time in america, and its not their fault that most of the US tracks doesnt even come close to being as technical or rough as the tracks everywhere else and gp style tracks and deep sand tracks even tho they might not look as cool for spectators is what america needs in order to be competetive against the euros on other types of tracks and in bad conditions if AMA wanna win mxon again any time soon and motocross needs to be the priority again instead of Sx. The sad part is that even tho there are differences its obvious that money is the priority for the US organizers and promotors just like it is for loungo over here and they dont give a shit about american riders having challenging really rough tracks that helps the riders abilities and helps them evolve and excell in MX in the national series if that means less money made from spectators and tv coverage than they make now with the kind of rollercoaster tracks they have now and with most of the US fans prioritizing jumps and whoops before the type of tracks the riders need to have to be competable..

|
jgmxdad251
10/9/2018 7:08am
How much longer do we have to endure these fucking post? Please go away.

The Shop

MotoMo165
10/9/2018 7:28am
ya bro we got it the gp riders are fast and American riders ride wide open brain off
huck
10/9/2018 7:30am
What?! no, I hadn't heard that!?
shiftmx_22
Fantasy
708th
10/9/2018 8:20am
Hey, did you guys hear there was a motorcross race last weekend?
Ridelow
Fantasy
251st
10/9/2018 8:22am
What is going to be interesting is how covinton will do next year!! Smile
Sideways
10/9/2018 8:31am Edited Date/Time 10/9/2018 10:30am
Im from europe and honestly, the "euros" are way worse than the americans ever was/is when they beat a gp rider..

The shit talking never ends. Its pretty pathetic.
andyman
10/9/2018 12:00pm
Sideways wrote:
Im from europe and honestly, the "euros" are way worse than the americans ever was/is when they beat a gp rider.. The shit talking never ends...
Im from europe and honestly, the "euros" are way worse than the americans ever was/is when they beat a gp rider..

This.
Im from Europe and i hope that USA would win because Euros act so stupid when "we" win.

You can argue that euros are better almost any world wide motorsport there is, but there is no need for this yearly shit show in any other motorsport.

For me it's like this: Eli Tomac trains motocross 3 months in a year, Jefrey Herlings trains motocros 11 months in a year.

When Eli Tomac starts his yearly 3 months of motocross, he has done already 8 months of supercross which is where he makes his money, and what his number on priority to his team and sponsors. If he would like to do motocross only in USA, he would not have his job.
10/9/2018 1:20pm
Sideways wrote:
Im from europe and honestly, the "euros" are way worse than the americans ever was/is when they beat a gp rider.. The shit talking never ends...

andyman wrote:
This. Im from Europe and i hope that USA would win because Euros act so stupid when "we" win. You can argue that euros are better...
This.
Im from Europe and i hope that USA would win because Euros act so stupid when "we" win.

You can argue that euros are better almost any world wide motorsport there is, but there is no need for this yearly shit show in any other motorsport.

For me it's like this: Eli Tomac trains motocross 3 months in a year, Jefrey Herlings trains motocros 11 months in a year.

When Eli Tomac starts his yearly 3 months of motocross, he has done already 8 months of supercross which is where he makes his money, and what his number on priority to his team and sponsors. If he would like to do motocross only in USA, he would not have his job.
Fuck off!
zehn
10/9/2018 1:22pm Edited Date/Time 10/9/2018 1:22pm
Fuck off!
lol

His response is perfectly rational
SCR
10/9/2018 1:45pm
Rs444 wrote:
That everytime a US based rider have won over mxgp riders all you hear and read everywhere is about how shit the gp's are , comments...
That everytime a US based rider have won over mxgp riders all you hear and read everywhere is about how shit the gp's are , comments about euro trash and that the AMA is way better but when all the AMA riders gets beat by half the GP field then you cant judge it by one race all of a sudden according to the same ppl saying that the Gp's is shit if a US rider wins, why is that!?.

I mean come on all of us knows that the thing with mx is to be well rounded and be fast in every type of condition on different conditions and so far the AMA riders aint so it should be clear for everyone that MX in america needs a big change ASAP and that track owners and AMA needs to stop spoiling the riders with the kind of super well groomed tracks and one day racing that they do and stop putting all the effort into making some of the tracks kind of show tracks for the audience with just insane jumps and highway-wide fast parts everywhere. The truth is that anyone can argue how much they want about americans not being used to the type of tracks the GP riders race on, but do you know what? 90% of all the tracks in the world looks like the tracks the GP riders race on and its not the mxgp dudes or friggin f.i.m fault that they race on very well-groomed tracks most of the time in america, and its not their fault that most of the US tracks doesnt even come close to being as technical or rough as the tracks everywhere else and gp style tracks and deep sand tracks even tho they might not look as cool for spectators is what america needs in order to be competetive against the euros on other types of tracks and in bad conditions if AMA wanna win mxon again any time soon and motocross needs to be the priority again instead of Sx. The sad part is that even tho there are differences its obvious that money is the priority for the US organizers and promotors just like it is for loungo over here and they dont give a shit about american riders having challenging really rough tracks that helps the riders abilities and helps them evolve and excell in MX in the national series if that means less money made from spectators and tv coverage than they make now with the kind of rollercoaster tracks they have now and with most of the US fans prioritizing jumps and whoops before the type of tracks the riders need to have to be competable..

Thanks for all the advice but you Swedes got 12th on Sunday and haven't won an MXDN since 1974.
So I don't know if your the best guys to point out all the flaws of the US team.

HenryA
10/9/2018 1:46pm
You are posting this on a US based message board. Go figure.
Flip109
10/9/2018 1:59pm
Did something happen? why is everyone acting so crazy? what is mxon? Pastrana did a backflip but didn't win? does anyone know when supercross starts again? Where's Stewart? Fakk is goin on
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
10/9/2018 6:20pm
Rs444 wrote:
That everytime a US based rider have won over mxgp riders all you hear and read everywhere is about how shit the gp's are , comments...

SCR wrote:
Thanks for all the advice but you Swedes got 12th on Sunday and haven't won an MXDN since 1974. So I don't know if your the...
Thanks for all the advice but you Swedes got 12th on Sunday and haven't won an MXDN since 1974.
So I don't know if your the best guys to point out all the flaws of the US team.

Because to clowns like Rs444 its the world against the USA but I am sure even though he's a Finn he identify's with being French now.

Post a reply to: Isnt it funny

The Latest