JS7 RedBull deal during the Monster Kawasaki year!

MX-LIFE.
Edited Date/Time 12/9/2018 11:39am
During the last year 2008' that JS7 rode for Kawasaki and had the perfect season he had to give up his RedBull deal becauae Kawasaki became Monster Kawasaki and during the 2007 supercross season with all the podium appearances he hardly ever had a Monster drink in his hand when ever he was on the podium there was hardly ever any Monster energy Kawasaki acknowledgement from him he would only thank Kawasaki! I know no one knows what any of JS7 contracts looked like but I'm sure there was some bitterness within the Stewart camp on having to give up the RedBull deal I'm sure that was a nice piece of $$$$!
|
MX-LIFE.
12/3/2018 4:42pm
I'm having this debate with some friends over a few Drinks if Gentleman Jack! State opions carefully! Lol
USA
Fantasy
428th
12/3/2018 4:49pm
Did he actually have to give up his Red Bull deal in 2008?
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
12/3/2018 4:51pm
Something tells me they never let go of Redbull and Redbull never let go of them. I'm sure Redbull understood that James couldn't run their logo because of the conflict of interest and maybe didn't pay him for that year. I do know that Redbull was part of the reason James wasn't on a Kawi for 2009. They didn't want to let go of Redbull and Kawi had some kinda fast red headed kid moving up. What was that red headed kid's name again??

The Shop

haydos25
Fantasy
3325th
12/3/2018 5:42pm
I thought he kept Red Bull. Didnt he run a Redbull helmet that year and drink out of a redbull bottle on the podium? I thought that was the controversial part and contributed to him leaving at the end of that year.
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
12/3/2018 6:19pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Something tells me they never let go of Redbull and Redbull never let go of them. I'm sure Redbull understood that James couldn't run their logo...
Something tells me they never let go of Redbull and Redbull never let go of them. I'm sure Redbull understood that James couldn't run their logo because of the conflict of interest and maybe didn't pay him for that year. I do know that Redbull was part of the reason James wasn't on a Kawi for 2009. They didn't want to let go of Redbull and Kawi had some kinda fast red headed kid moving up. What was that red headed kid's name again??
You’re exactly right !

RedBull NEVER dropped James, he got paid !
tingo
12/3/2018 6:34pm
I believe this is the most appropriate use of "much ty" ever.
newmann
12/3/2018 6:38pm
Drinking his mystery juice out of a translucent water bottle on the podium with a towel strategically placed over the Monster logos on his jersey. It was a huge middle finger to Monster. It was funny watching him put the towel over the logo because he made it sooooooo obvious. Funny stuff.

In other news, when Pastrana was racing nascars around the same time(?)they had him on the broadcast using him for filler material to pump up ratings and the cockgobblers blurred out the Red Bull logo on his hat.
Sully
12/3/2018 6:47pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Something tells me they never let go of Redbull and Redbull never let go of them. I'm sure Redbull understood that James couldn't run their logo...
langhammx wrote:
You’re exactly right !

They definitely didn't stop paying him. I seem to remember a video from Transworld or Racer X that showed the Rolls Royce they leased for him.

I completely forgot about the towel over the Monster logo, though. That was pretty funny.
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
12/3/2018 7:01pm Edited Date/Time 12/3/2018 7:01pm
newmann wrote:
Drinking his mystery juice out of a translucent water bottle on the podium with a towel strategically placed over the Monster logos on his jersey. It...
Drinking his mystery juice out of a translucent water bottle on the podium with a towel strategically placed over the Monster logos on his jersey. It was a huge middle finger to Monster. It was funny watching him put the towel over the logo because he made it sooooooo obvious. Funny stuff.

In other news, when Pastrana was racing nascars around the same time(?)they had him on the broadcast using him for filler material to pump up ratings and the cockgobblers blurred out the Red Bull logo on his hat.
The “mysterious juice” was Monavie.
It was a multi-level type company, but the stuff really did make you feel good. Açaí Berry

I was in the same pyramid as him. The guy who got me in, also got Janes involved.
newmann
12/3/2018 7:06pm
newmann wrote:
Drinking his mystery juice out of a translucent water bottle on the podium with a towel strategically placed over the Monster logos on his jersey. It...

langhammx wrote:
The “mysterious juice” was Monavie. It was a multi-level type company, but the stuff really did make you feel good. Açaí Berry I was in the...
It was a multi-level type company, but the stuff really did make you feel good. Açaí Berry

I was in the same pyramid as him. The guy who got me in, also got Janes involved.
Mona Vie....ahhhhh, ground up shrimp shells. It does the body good!!Laughing
LungButter
12/3/2018 8:05pm
langhammx wrote:
The “mysterious juice” was Monavie. It was a multi-level type company, but the stuff really did make you feel good. Açaí Berry I was in the...

I know a couple moto families who made a killing during the mona vie craze.

mxb2
12/3/2018 8:11pm
Are you drinking with keinz,. The ole alcohol excuse
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
12/3/2018 8:21pm
langhammx wrote:

LungButter wrote:

Me too !

Here’s a long read on the Monavie company and product-

https://www.lazymanandmoney.com/monavie-scam/
MX-LIFE.
12/3/2018 9:54pm
newmann wrote:

I remember the towel to and he did that on several occasions and I remember the plastic water bottle on several podium occasions! That was very obvious because these guys get on the podium and thank everyone and product placement seems to be extremely important! Well I won the argument now I'm slightly intoxicated Gentleman jacks night is done! Lol
MX-LIFE.
12/3/2018 9:58pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
langhammx wrote:
You’re exactly right !

The next year 2009' he showed up on the Yamaha sporting RedBull Logos and won the SX championship! His RedBull deal was probably a nice 6 figure deal ..
ruy
12/4/2018 12:37am

langhammx
Fantasy
455th
12/4/2018 4:51am
mattyhamz2 wrote:
langhammx wrote:
You’re exactly right !

MX-LIFE. wrote:
The next year 2009' he showed up on the Yamaha sporting RedBull Logos and won the SX championship! His RedBull deal was probably a nice 6...
The next year 2009' he showed up on the Yamaha sporting RedBull Logos and won the SX championship! His RedBull deal was probably a nice 6 figure deal ..
You mean 7 figure ?
jg393
12/4/2018 5:28am
ruy wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/12/04/307370/s1200_Y5L6212.jpg[/img]

This is 2007
Monster was 2008
Johnny Ringo
12/4/2018 7:46am
ruy wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/12/04/307370/s1200_Y5L6212.jpg[/img]

jg393 wrote:
This is 2007
Monster was 2008
This is 2006
Monster was 2007
ruy
12/4/2018 8:35am
This is 2006
Monster was 2007
Yes, I know

JBlain619
12/4/2018 10:16am
langhammx wrote:

LungButter wrote:

langhammx wrote:
Me too !

Here’s a long read on the Monavie company and product-

https://www.lazymanandmoney.com/monavie-scam/
Langhammx- Emig too right??
kNewc
12/4/2018 11:08am Edited Date/Time 12/4/2018 11:11am
shunter986 wrote:
Pics or it didn’t happen!
I didn't think it was as obvious at the time that these guys make it to be, but then again I wasn't really into it as much as I am now.
https://youtu.be/p_77S5y4j3w?t=2026
mb60
12/4/2018 11:43am
Anyone know the story of Labron James and Nike ?
life_of_jaze
12/4/2018 12:26pm
newmann wrote:

langhammx wrote:

Emig was involved as well I believe
jg393
12/4/2018 6:16pm
ruy wrote:

jg393 wrote:
This is 2007
Monster was 2008
This is 2006
Monster was 2007
I stand corrected, I drop my head In shame, this is 06, monster was 07 and 08, my bad
jevyguy
12/5/2018 5:46am
MX-LIFE. wrote:
During the last year 2008' that JS7 rode for Kawasaki and had the perfect season he had to give up his RedBull deal becauae Kawasaki became...
During the last year 2008' that JS7 rode for Kawasaki and had the perfect season he had to give up his RedBull deal becauae Kawasaki became Monster Kawasaki and during the 2007 supercross season with all the podium appearances he hardly ever had a Monster drink in his hand when ever he was on the podium there was hardly ever any Monster energy Kawasaki acknowledgement from him he would only thank Kawasaki! I know no one knows what any of JS7 contracts looked like but I'm sure there was some bitterness within the Stewart camp on having to give up the RedBull deal I'm sure that was a nice piece of $$$$!
Punctuation bro!
ruy
12/5/2018 6:06am

Post a reply to: JS7 RedBull deal during the Monster Kawasaki year!

The Latest