Jesse Nelson... a year ago

gjbruny
Its hard to believe it has been a year since Nelson hurt himself at Unadilla. the last good interview i saw with him was back in March where he had made some great strides with feeling and the muscle groups that had come back.

has he made anymore progress?
|
jeffro503
8/12/2017 9:56am
gjbruny wrote:
Its hard to believe it has been a year since Nelson hurt himself at Unadilla. the last good interview i saw with him was back in...
Its hard to believe it has been a year since Nelson hurt himself at Unadilla. the last good interview i saw with him was back in March where he had made some great strides with feeling and the muscle groups that had come back.

has he made anymore progress?
I'd like to know too. Such an awesome kid , but I bet even as of today , he's still pushing himself. It's strange how the best sport in the world can just be an evil son of a bitch at times.
yak651
Fantasy
214th
8/12/2017 10:10am
Maybe they have asked for privacy but would be interesting to read interviews with the pros that have had these life altering injuries to see how they are doing, what they are doing for a career, if the industry still keeps in contact/supports them or if they have just been ignored, etc.

Post a reply to: Jesse Nelson... a year ago

The Latest