Jody and MXA

eurohero
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 12:45am
Who do these morons think they are at MXA? Why is it DV12 or Weys' fault that they win awards given to them by an outside party. They bash these 2 in MXA and basically play them out to be bad guys taking advantage of smaller privateers. Should they be considered privateers, probably not, but they didn't make the rules, nore are they trying to. Everyone aspires to get factory rides, but there are only so many to go around, then what. The real disgrace is that MXA does not even bother to get their side of the deal. Why not get DV or Wey to comment then publish that. MXA acts like they know everything but they don't have a clue, they are all washed up wannabees. They are trying to claim like they know these guys salaries and so on, they can't even get the amount right for the privateer award and it's brought up 18 races a year. MXA made a comment that factories can't afford Wey or Preston or Byrne, blah blah. Why not find out how much Langston and Tedesco are making and compare that to Wey or DV. It's not even on the radar screen and last I checked Wey and DV were doing pretty well about beating these 2 and definately getting paid less. I got an idea MXA, have your own privateer fund and make your own rules and be the hero of the year with your money. You'll get a lot further that way instead of disrespecting riders because of some money they won. MXA doesn't place ads for alcohol or tobacco so why even comment on the award, check where they money came from idiots.
|
Mike Bierman
5/8/2007 9:38pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:54pm
This is not an attack on you, but...The MXA wrecking crew, have been covering/writing, about Supercross, and Motocross, longer than anybody...ANYBODY !

As far as DV & Wey, go, the pair often show up, and race, with the MXA crew, at Glen Helen's REM Weekly motocross races.

MXA is a permanant fixture, at REM, and many, many, Pros come and race, the demanding race track. I am there most race days, and see first hand the attendence. DV, & Wey, are friends of Jody Weisel.

I would venture to guess, that 90% of all Pro racers show up, regularly, on off week ends. My point is...Jody Weisel, knows what he is talking about. I know Jody, and he is not a loud mouthed, out of control talker. If he put something to paper, then I would bet, it is factual.

As far as the MXA wrecking crew, being \"Wannabes\", is completely untrue...

They are \"Has-beens\" !

Everyone of them have been at the top of their field, in their own day. Jody alone was a factory rider...Willie Musgrave, (factory rider) is a 40+ rider, and competes in the Pro class, and finishes top five. What is your score, in the Pro ranks ?

Chuck \"Feets\" Minert, (fractory rider) 76 years old (MXA crew) races every Saturday...What does your Dad do ?

Then there is, Lars Larson, (factory rider) three time Swedish champ, Hall of famer, MXA wrecking crew...and many, many, more.

All of these guys still racing, after 40, or more, years...

Yes, most of us are 50 years old (or older) now, personally, I have raced atleast, two motos, twice a month, sometimes five times, a month for 42 years, I am stronger than ever, and plan another 30...

How many races have you raced ?
eurohero
5/9/2007 12:27am
This is not an attack on you, but...The MXA wrecking crew, have been covering/writing, about Supercross, and Motocross, longer than anybody...ANYBODY ! As far as DV...
This is not an attack on you, but...The MXA wrecking crew, have been covering/writing, about Supercross, and Motocross, longer than anybody...ANYBODY !

As far as DV & Wey, go, the pair often show up, and race, with the MXA crew, at Glen Helen's REM Weekly motocross races.

MXA is a permanant fixture, at REM, and many, many, Pros come and race, the demanding race track. I am there most race days, and see first hand the attendence. DV, & Wey, are friends of Jody Weisel.

I would venture to guess, that 90% of all Pro racers show up, regularly, on off week ends. My point is...Jody Weisel, knows what he is talking about. I know Jody, and he is not a loud mouthed, out of control talker. If he put something to paper, then I would bet, it is factual.

As far as the MXA wrecking crew, being \"Wannabes\", is completely untrue...

They are \"Has-beens\" !

Everyone of them have been at the top of their field, in their own day. Jody alone was a factory rider...Willie Musgrave, (factory rider) is a 40+ rider, and competes in the Pro class, and finishes top five. What is your score, in the Pro ranks ?

Chuck \"Feets\" Minert, (fractory rider) 76 years old (MXA crew) races every Saturday...What does your Dad do ?

Then there is, Lars Larson, (factory rider) three time Swedish champ, Hall of famer, MXA wrecking crew...and many, many, more.

All of these guys still racing, after 40, or more, years...

Yes, most of us are 50 years old (or older) now, personally, I have raced atleast, two motos, twice a month, sometimes five times, a month for 42 years, I am stronger than ever, and plan another 30...

How many races have you raced ?
Mike,

To answer some of your questions, no I don

Post a reply to: Jody and MXA

The Latest