Josh Hansen and Matt Bisceglia in for 2018 SX

dirtnapper
12/30/2017 10:24am
How could you possibly be this pissy at the fact that two good riders have got a deal sorted for next year. Your comment is neither...
How could you possibly be this pissy at the fact that two good riders have got a deal sorted for next year. Your comment is neither funny nor smart.
JustMX wrote:
Oh, well excuse me then.... Nope, my comment was directed solely at hansen, who, imo, is a punk that has pissed away every opportunity given to...
Oh, well excuse me then....

Nope, my comment was directed solely at hansen, who, imo, is a punk that has pissed away every opportunity given to him.

He gets a few good finishes and coasted on them since.

I dont care about his tattoos, but you and the other hansen fan boys just go on believing that is the reason a lot of people don't like him and don't think there is anything to get excited about.

If he is lucky he may get a top 10 finish before he disappears and takes his drama with him by the halfway point of the series.

I am not the last that will feel a yawn coming on when his name is mentioned here like he is some kind of contender to be taken seriously.

Good luck to Matt Bisceglia

I have to agree with this.

Hanny acts like a spoiled child quite often.
jeffro503
12/30/2017 11:49am
How could you possibly be this pissy at the fact that two good riders have got a deal sorted for next year. Your comment is neither...
How could you possibly be this pissy at the fact that two good riders have got a deal sorted for next year. Your comment is neither funny nor smart.
JustMX wrote:
Oh, well excuse me then.... Nope, my comment was directed solely at hansen, who, imo, is a punk that has pissed away every opportunity given to...

Nope, my comment was directed solely at hansen, who, imo, is a punk that has pissed away every opportunity given to him.

I dont care about his tattoos, but you and the other hansen fan boys just go on believing that is the reason a lot of people don't like him and don't think there is anything to get excited about.

If he is lucky he may get a top 10 finish before he disappears and takes his drama with him by the halfway point of the series.

I am not the last that will feel a yawn coming on when his name is mentioned here like he is some kind of contender to be taken seriously.

dirtnapper wrote:

Thelen20
12/30/2017 12:23pm
Beautiful bikes! Hope the riders kill it all season!
JM485
12/30/2017 12:23pm
JustMX wrote:

dirtnapper wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:
[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2nl5tlg.jpg[/img]
I think we found some front butts Peelbro

The Shop

dirtnapper
12/30/2017 6:30pm Edited Date/Time 12/30/2017 6:30pm
JustMX wrote:

dirtnapper wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:
Hey Jeffro

jeffro503
12/30/2017 6:43pm
dirtnapper wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:
dirtnapper wrote:
Hey Jeffro [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/12/30/235036/s1200_have_a_cold_glass_of.jpg[/img]
Hey Jeffro

Haha! It's all good ,man! Hope you have a great new year!
Spat24
Fantasy
618th
12/30/2017 6:50pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
Whoever owns Nut Up must be related to Hansen!
I think you are missing the point of why a company sponsors anything - they want to get exposure that leads to sales. I don't think anyone on here thinks Hanny is going to contend for the championship but he will get the sponsors a lot of exposure. Just look at this post, 3 pages on a 34 year old rider that will be fighting to get to the mains. Good for him to still want to race and have the means to do it. And also adding a second rider. Here is to Josh and Matt on having a great year.
TeamGreen
12/30/2017 8:31pm
So, some of you don't like Hanny.

Got it.

Have a Great New Year and see you at the races.
mb60
12/30/2017 10:09pm
Spat24 wrote:
I think you are missing the point of why a company sponsors anything - they want to get exposure that leads to sales. I don't think...
I think you are missing the point of why a company sponsors anything - they want to get exposure that leads to sales. I don't think anyone on here thinks Hanny is going to contend for the championship but he will get the sponsors a lot of exposure. Just look at this post, 3 pages on a 34 year old rider that will be fighting to get to the mains. Good for him to still want to race and have the means to do it. And also adding a second rider. Here is to Josh and Matt on having a great year.
Haters will always hate. Nothing wrong with 2 riders with factory support doing what they love.Plus 4 rounds in and Matty B will be on JGR in my opinion. Good luck to Hanny and Matty B along with Mookie on his green privateer ride.
12/30/2017 11:07pm
Love him or hate him, undeniably anyone who is into moto knows who he is. He has built his brand and is recognizable. He has style and attitude and because of it he gets TV time. Isn't the sport more fun when we have variety.

There's tons of guys who, while I recognize the name most people don't know who they are, or would never recognize with the helmet off.

At the end of the day he will make mains and thus can claim to be one of 20 best supercross riders in the world on that particular night.
djc
12/31/2017 9:43pm
I feel it was hardly talked about and I am not relating this to supercross at all but josh killed it at straight rythem I think it was his last run against Marvin but Hannys run was amazing. Dude showed the speed he has against a guy that might be champion this year. I kind of felt bad for josh because I think he deserved more credit then he got from the race.

In terms of the team I think for this caliber team getting Matt is huge. Dude has potential to do pretty dam good if he stays healthy. Add mookie to this and there is potential for pretty impressive team out the gate. I wish the best for the team.
1/1/2018 6:32am
Haters gonna hate it sounds like. Good luck to Hanny and Matty B.

Is Hanny running #100 still?

IMO this one of the best looking Suzuki's in years. Also nice to see an outside non energy drink sponsor step up and support a team like this.
Motofinne
1/1/2018 6:55am
I hope this works out, not only for 2018 but also for future years!
mxb2
1/1/2018 7:28am
Haters gonna hate it sounds like. Good luck to Hanny and Matty B. Is Hanny running #100 still? IMO this one of the best looking Suzuki's...
Haters gonna hate it sounds like. Good luck to Hanny and Matty B.

Is Hanny running #100 still?

IMO this one of the best looking Suzuki's in years. Also nice to see an outside non energy drink sponsor step up and support a team like this.
#72.
Newberry231
1/3/2018 5:57am
Hansen has the best gear and bike set up, but it’s gonna be a stacked Heat/LcQ race for him to get into the main. I hope he does very well! On the other hand Matt is up in the air for me tbh. I’m not sure what to think on his finishes where he would finish. Outside the T10 for sure. Maybe 1 standout race at 8th place? Good luck to both of them, NuT Up!
Rickyisms
1/3/2018 10:04am
So Justin Bogle is out of A1, Do either of these guys have a shot at being a fill in?
eilers434
1/4/2018 2:21pm
So whats the word with number 72. Will Hanny be allowed to run the 100? I cant imagine the ama will make an exception for him.
MelonFan123
1/4/2018 2:31pm
WoohooGrinningLaughing

This whole thread and no one noticed or mentioned that Hanny is running his non-AMA issued number in the promo shots. I just noticed that myself

I bet as soon as he rolls off the track and into the pits Watson will bolt on a new set of plates with #100 on em lol

Post a reply to: Josh Hansen and Matt Bisceglia in for 2018 SX

The Latest