Josh Hill - GREAT RIDE

MOTO120
Josh was in 19th place at the start (maybe even further back than that) and fought his was up to 10th at the finish...including passing 3-4 guys in the last 2-3 laps. That shows some serious stamina which means some serious work ethic. Good for you Josh, that was fun to follow along!
|
SethGator
2/29/2020 6:12pm
Better than that Jo Shimoda, rough in qualifying and heat race. Mid pack start in main and charged to 5th and giving Marchbanks the business in the process.
Mr. Afterbar
2/29/2020 6:16pm
SethGator wrote:
Better than that Jo Shimoda, rough in qualifying and heat race. Mid pack start in main and charged to 5th and giving Marchbanks the business in...
Better than that Jo Shimoda, rough in qualifying and heat race. Mid pack start in main and charged to 5th and giving Marchbanks the business in the process.
That was a great ride for Jo. Hope Marchbanks just bent a shifter there and isn’t banged up.
gt80rider
3/1/2020 10:16am
Hill put in another solid ride, looks good on the 250.... seems to be having a good time as well....
C.Worthy
3/1/2020 10:43am
I really didn’t think he could do better than a 15th but holy crap! He has been putting in work so far! I’m really surprised at his performance. I’m super stoked for him.

Does anyone know if he’s only racing this year? I’m not sure if he’s doing this just to set a goal and accomplish it and prove to himself that he’s still got it (he does) but I can see him getting picked up by a good team next year if he decides to keep racing.

The Shop

berm surfer
3/1/2020 11:08am
C.Worthy wrote:
I really didn’t think he could do better than a 15th but holy crap! He has been putting in work so far! I’m really surprised at...
I really didn’t think he could do better than a 15th but holy crap! He has been putting in work so far! I’m really surprised at his performance. I’m super stoked for him.

Does anyone know if he’s only racing this year? I’m not sure if he’s doing this just to set a goal and accomplish it and prove to himself that he’s still got it (he does) but I can see him getting picked up by a good team next year if he decides to keep racing.
Dude Josh Hill has more natural talent than anyone racing 250 east coast.
C.Worthy
3/1/2020 3:52pm
C.Worthy wrote:
I really didn’t think he could do better than a 15th but holy crap! He has been putting in work so far! I’m really surprised at...

I never once doubted his talent. It was his fitness I was doubting. You know enjoying that retired life after racing. It doesn't seem to be an issue for him.
3/2/2020 9:14am
Yeah I’d be interested to see what he could do with a good start, he always seems to be moving forward, I think a top 5 is a possibility before season end.
Huge fan of the hill bros, it’s obvious they have been putting in the work
mx317
3/2/2020 9:22am
I would like to see him on a Star Yamaha to see what he could do.
bsharkey
3/2/2020 10:01am
C.Worthy wrote:

People forget he almost won a big bike title the year bubba was hurt
Motodave15
3/2/2020 11:51am
bsharkey wrote:
People forget he almost won a big bike title the year bubba was hurt
Yep sure did, plus i believe his 450 win, was when everybody was racing james and reed etc.

Post a reply to: Josh Hill - GREAT RIDE

The Latest