KR Kopycat

11/21/2014 7:28pm
visser62 wrote:
Any of you see J-Law's comment on Ken's Instagram where he said James wishes he had style and gear as cool as Kenny's?
Fox gear is NOT sicker than Seven gear, look at js7 comments its all "holy crap that gear is sick, where can i get it" roczens...
Fox gear is NOT sicker than Seven gear, look at js7 comments its all "holy crap that gear is sick, where can i get it" roczens are 13 year old girls going "holy crap i love dirt burks and motorrr cruss, metal mulisha motorr cruss is the life" i actually havent seen a comment on roczens instagram saying he has sick gear LOL

Oh and roczen with more style than stew? funny... wont even comment on it

ps: the first part is just a troll on roczen but its pretty much true lol read his and cianciarulos comments hahaha
peelout wrote:
Which 13 year old girl are you on Stewarts IG?
Actually never have commented on one of stews pics on instagram.
bama205
11/21/2014 7:38pm Edited Date/Time 11/21/2014 7:39pm
Fox gear is NOT sicker than Seven gear, look at js7 comments its all "holy crap that gear is sick, where can i get it" roczens...
Fox gear is NOT sicker than Seven gear, look at js7 comments its all "holy crap that gear is sick, where can i get it" roczens are 13 year old girls going "holy crap i love dirt burks and motorrr cruss, metal mulisha motorr cruss is the life" i actually havent seen a comment on roczens instagram saying he has sick gear LOL

Oh and roczen with more style than stew? funny... wont even comment on it

ps: the first part is just a troll on roczen but its pretty much true lol read his and cianciarulos comments hahaha
peelout wrote:
do you suck both JS7's nuts or just one at a time?
11/21/2014 7:44pm
peelout wrote:
bama205 wrote:
Sorry bro were talking moto here.

Maybe you meant to send it to your mom or something?
bama205
11/21/2014 7:51pm
bama205 wrote:

In other words we nailed you to a cross

The Shop

11/21/2014 7:53pm
bama205 wrote:

bama205 wrote:
In other words we nailed you to a cross
huh?
11/21/2014 8:20pm Edited Date/Time 11/21/2014 8:27pm
Not a fan of some of the 7 gear, but a lot of it is pretty cool. The G etc. boots are really slick, cooler than Foxes.

And of course it's hard to beat the Yosh bike on looks. Perhaps the Law was on something when he wrote what he wrote. Lucky Ken didn't have to give up his Red Bull lid, switching teams, or Stew would have one more up on him.

Skippie
11/21/2014 8:22pm

C'mon you're making it too easy. At least pretend you've finished middle school.
11/21/2014 8:29pm Edited Date/Time 11/21/2014 8:29pm

Skippie wrote:
C'mon you're making it too easy. At least pretend you've finished middle school.
Your probablly 5-8 years older than me, and thats not something to be proud of considering your talking shit on an internet forum to a guy still in high school..
Skippie
11/21/2014 8:32pm
Your probablly 5-8 years older than me, and thats not something to be proud of considering your talking shit on an internet forum to a guy...
Your probablly 5-8 years older than me, and thats not something to be proud of considering your talking shit on an internet forum to a guy still in high school..
I'm 17, somehow I've learned the way of the internet and how not to come off like an ass.
11/21/2014 8:35pm
Your probablly 5-8 years older than me, and thats not something to be proud of considering your talking shit on an internet forum to a guy...
Skippie wrote:
I'm 17, somehow I've learned the way of the internet and how not to come off like an ass.
Hmm i come across as an ass yet your the one talking shit to me over my opinion?

What class do you race just out of curiosity, i wont argue anymore for the 1 reason that ur 17 and not 23 or 25.. im fine with someone a year older than me talking shit to me, but if its over a 5 year age gap then i just laugh lol
Skippie
11/21/2014 8:36pm
Not much of a racer. More of an enduro, single track kinda guy.
11/21/2014 8:46pm
Skippie wrote:
Not much of a racer. More of an enduro, single track kinda guy.
Ohhh, i asked because this august i was at a local B class race in Michigan and some kid had a bad crash and had "Skippie" on the back of his jersey thought it may have been you
reded
11/21/2014 8:48pm
davistld01 wrote:
Cairoli tries it...and veres a bit off course... [IMG]http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd299/davistld01/tony-cairoli-crash-incidente-foto-ktm_zpseaa3f983.jpg[/IMG]
Cairoli tries it...and veres a bit off course...

Pure gold bro!
APLMAN99
11/22/2014 8:17am
visser62 wrote:
Any of you see J-Law's comment on Ken's Instagram where he said James wishes he had style and gear as cool as Kenny's?
It's okay, though, he's still not sure where that Villopoto guy finished........
Boarddesign
Fantasy
2035th
11/22/2014 8:45am
For what it's worth I absolutely think the 7 stuff is better looking, it is a very well executed brand. If you have seen it hanging on a rack, picked it up and put it on you would know that they are truly designing real high end athletic race wear.

defeatist45
11/22/2014 8:53am
Skippie wrote:
Hmm i come across as an ass yet your the one talking shit to me over my opinion? What class do you race just out of...
Hmm i come across as an ass yet your the one talking shit to me over my opinion?

What class do you race just out of curiosity, i wont argue anymore for the 1 reason that ur 17 and not 23 or 25.. im fine with someone a year older than me talking shit to me, but if its over a 5 year age gap then i just laugh lol
Why are you so angry all the time?
NV825
Fantasy
2730th
11/22/2014 9:01am
Cashmore wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2014/11/21/71188/s1200_james_stewart_best_whip_x_games.jpg[/img]

dirtnapper wrote:
One of the coolest pics in moto!! Cool
+1
+2

I wish it could have been on his Kawi, but this photo epitomizes JS7 for me. Such a showman and badass.
11/22/2014 9:26am
Skippie wrote:
Hmm i come across as an ass yet your the one talking shit to me over my opinion? What class do you race just out of...

You say this without knowing me in real life.

On internet forums, who really cares?
Crush
11/22/2014 2:57pm Edited Date/Time 11/22/2014 2:58pm
Skippie wrote:

More to the point, what the fuck does age have to do with anything when you're posting in an internet forum, where technically everyone is pretty much anonymous... and even if you weren't, if it was real life, you start smack talking someone older than you and they put you in your place, how does our age change anything?
oshow
11/22/2014 3:17pm
Skippie wrote:

How about you two get a room and whisper this bullshit into each other's ears.
11/22/2014 3:44pm Edited Date/Time 11/22/2014 3:47pm

Crush wrote:
More to the point, what the fuck does age have to do with anything when you're posting in an internet forum, where technically everyone is pretty...
More to the point, what the fuck does age have to do with anything when you're posting in an internet forum, where technically everyone is pretty much anonymous... and even if you weren't, if it was real life, you start smack talking someone older than you and they put you in your place, how does our age change anything?
Who was i smack talking? they started hating on ME for my opinion, read up.. guyB did not have a problem with what i said.
OriolMassot
11/22/2014 4:00pm
Derpin' DJ wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2014/11/21/71187/s1200_trollin.jpg[/img]

That made me laugh really, really hard.
theToothPerry
11/22/2014 4:12pm
If they release that zebra gear it will be redemption for me to buy it since i missed out on the first go around of fox gear. So sick. The seven gear i bought is pretty good stuff, after the sticker shock of the price i realized its not just the same moto gear with different graphics and a brand logo. Its not for fat guys though so im not sure the vital keyboard warriors could make it work Cool

Post a reply to: KR Kopycat

The Latest