KR94 jersey observations

wasummer46
A couple things I noticed

1. All white gear except his left arm and glove
2. Bigger size by a mile, not compression tight like usual.
3. Appears to be wearing elbow guard to some degree

Always though what injuries like his could change with simple protective gear.

Awesome ride by Ken!!
|
es337
1/6/2018 11:00pm
Wearing the French flag tonight. I thought that was a strong move.
Kkawi
1/6/2018 11:01pm
I want that gear i hope fox releases some Roczen stuff this year
zehn
1/6/2018 11:09pm
wasummer46 wrote:
A couple things I noticed 1. All white gear except his left arm and glove 2. Bigger size by a mile, not compression tight like usual...
A couple things I noticed

1. All white gear except his left arm and glove
2. Bigger size by a mile, not compression tight like usual.
3. Appears to be wearing elbow guard to some degree

Always though what injuries like his could change with simple protective gear.

Awesome ride by Ken!!
Nothing was going to save his arm from that get-off

The Shop

wasummer46
1/6/2018 11:10pm
I almost lost it when he got sloppy right before the triple
That could have been so bad if he wouldn't have slammed on the brakes
And to think if that didn't happen, landing on the podium was very realistic
dmac1
1/6/2018 11:12pm
Not about his jersey, but his left hand.

I thought it looked odd in the interview how it was holding the Red Bull can. Anyone else notice that? Made me wonder if he didn't torque his wrist in his near crash. He was up over the front....and that'll bend a wrist backwards. Yeah, he had his brace on, but still it can hurt.

I hope I am wrong, but have some concerns.
tempura
1/6/2018 11:16pm
The compression jerseys are useless, and don't let you accommodate elbow protection. I know the shortcomings of these jerseys as I have to wear elbow protection.
Hopefully this compression phase fades away.
mark911
1/6/2018 11:43pm
dmac1 wrote:
Not about his jersey, but his left hand. I thought it looked odd in the interview how it was holding the Red Bull can. Anyone else...

I thought it looked odd in the interview how it was holding the Red Bull can. Anyone else notice that? Made me wonder if he didn't torque his wrist in his near crash. He was up over the front....and that'll bend a wrist backwards. Yeah, he had his brace on, but still it can hurt.

I thought it looked awkward as well but not due to the wrist. Having broken the same bone (radial head) in my elbow, I remember that was the "go to" position whenever my elbow felt unstable. Holding your arm bent (like it's in a sling) lessens pressure on the radial head and prevents the elbow from dislocating. I'm not saying his elbow was about to dislocate, just that it probably felt a bit loose when he straightened his arm.
aeffertz
1/6/2018 11:51pm
dmac1 wrote:
Not about his jersey, but his left hand. I thought it looked odd in the interview how it was holding the Red Bull can. Anyone else...

mark911 wrote:
I thought it looked awkward as well but not due to the wrist. Having broken the same bone (radial head) in my elbow, I remember that...
I thought it looked awkward as well but not due to the wrist. Having broken the same bone (radial head) in my elbow, I remember that was the "go to" position whenever my elbow felt unstable. Holding your arm bent (like it's in a sling) lessens pressure on the radial head and prevents the elbow from dislocating. I'm not saying his elbow was about to dislocate, just that it probably felt a bit loose when he straightened his arm.
Nailed it. It's probably sore as hell but realistically probably broke up some scar tissue and gained some mobility after a day of resting it.

Snapped my femur right at the growth plate and was immobile for 6 months. First time I took a digger, even after months of PT I thought I had broken or torn something by how sore or inflated my leg got. Realistically just pushed my knee further than I was willing in therapy and gained a lot of motion!
calcoast
1/7/2018 2:19am
mark911 wrote:
I thought it looked awkward as well but not due to the wrist. Having broken the same bone (radial head) in my elbow, I remember that...
Fractured my elbow in Sep. I would involuntarily keep my arm in the “sling” position for a few weeks after it healed up. It eventually faded away.
Fraser
1/7/2018 2:29am
The FIM brought in compulsory back and chest protection in mxgp. As the SX is FIM sanctioned, does the rule also apply? Compression tops are going to look really weird with all that protection underneath..

Post a reply to: KR94 jersey observations

The Latest