Related:
Create New Tag
Cygnus Cygnus
5/27/2007 7:32 AM
http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml07/07194.html

well we ain't the smartest folks in the world...i mean we're fucking dirtbike riders for christ sakes.- BobbyM

If you chose not to decide you still have made a chioce.



| Quote
Tiki Tiki
5/27/2007 4:26 PM

Forget the fact the front end snaps off those bikes. A fuel leak is more important?

| Quote
GuyB GuyB
6/1/2007 10:30 AM
Tiki wrote:

Forget the fact the front ...more

Front end snaps off?

| Quote
Mike Bierman Mike Bierman
6/2/2007 6:42 AM
Tiki wrote:

Forget the fact the front ...more

GuyB wrote:

Front end snaps off?

I've seen hundreds of KTMs...they all have their front ends intact.

Never seen one break off, and I race long, GPs. 1 hour, 6, 12, & 24, hour GPs

| Quote
eurohero eurohero
6/3/2007 5:40 PM
Tiki wrote:

Forget the fact the front ...more

GuyB wrote:

Front end snaps off?

Mike Bierman wrote:

I've seen hundreds of ...more

That was a triple clamp/stem problem.

| Quote
mxjordy127 mxjordy127
9/6/2007 11:41 PM
GuyB wrote:

Front end snaps off?

Mike Bierman wrote:

I've seen hundreds of ...more

eurohero wrote:

That was a triple ...more

who cares about all that stuff they are worst handling bikes ever

| Quote
SEEMEFIRST SEEMEFIRST
9/7/2007 1:23 PM
Tiki wrote:

Forget the fact the front ...more

GuyB wrote:

Front end snaps off?

GuyB wrote:
Front end snaps off?


Bartram's broke off a few years ago at the Dallas SX.

Go for it! Don't let a little thing like fear, or common sense hold you back.

| Quote
TerryK TerryK
9/7/2007 9:26 PM
Tiki wrote:

Forget the fact the front ...more

Tiki wrote:
Forget the fact the front end snaps off those bikes. A fuel leak is more important?


Damn Tiki, wasn't that like 7-8 years go? lol

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Chuck Norris is 1/8th Scottish. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Scotsman!

| Quote
Tiki Tiki
9/8/2007 8:09 AM
Tiki wrote:

Forget the fact the front ...more

TerryK wrote: Tiki wrote:
Forget the ...more

Time has blended Terry...

The 2007/2008 bikes are very good looking. Couldnt tell you any more then that. A friend is getting four for his team. It will be interesting to hear what he has to say, he has been a Honda guy for a while.

| Quote
TerryK TerryK
9/8/2007 8:38 PM
Tiki wrote:

Forget the fact the front ...more

TerryK wrote: Tiki wrote:
Forget the ...more
Tiki wrote:

Time has blended Terry...
...more

Tiki wrote:
Time has blended Terry...

The 2007/2008 bikes are very good looking. Couldnt tell you any more then that. A friend is getting four for his team. It will be interesting to hear what he has to say, he has been a Honda guy for a while.


I would give my left nut for a 2008 250SX. Sweeeeeet ride. Funny looking, but sweet all the same!

Post edited by: TerryK, at: 9/9/2007 6:43 AM

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Chuck Norris is 1/8th Scottish. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Scotsman!

| Quote

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry