Kawasaki MX2 GPs

mxjon454
I guess it was confirmed today that Kawasaki wont have a factory team in MX2 next year. How does a manufacturer end up not having a factory team? Will the Dixon Racing team be the "factory" MX2 team? And theyre saying the factory Suzuki team might not be around at all next year too. Bad times.
|
kkawboy14
9/30/2017 1:37pm
mxjon454 wrote:
I guess it was confirmed today that Kawasaki wont have a factory team in MX2 next year. How does a manufacturer end up not having a...
I guess it was confirmed today that Kawasaki wont have a factory team in MX2 next year. How does a manufacturer end up not having a factory team? Will the Dixon Racing team be the "factory" MX2 team? And theyre saying the factory Suzuki team might not be around at all next year too. Bad times.
Finishing 6th-8th and paying a lot of money out would be a pretty good reason to yank my deal
mxjon454
9/30/2017 1:46pm
mxjon454 wrote:
I guess it was confirmed today that Kawasaki wont have a factory team in MX2 next year. How does a manufacturer end up not having a...
kkawboy14 wrote:
Finishing 6th-8th and paying a lot of money out would be a pretty good reason to yank my deal
Yaa i know whay you mean, KTM has had the MX2 class on lock for the last 10 years. But if thats their way of thinking then there should be no teams in MX2 besides KTM lol it just sucks, less rides, leas employment for riders, mechanics, team personnel. And suzuki might pull the plug on the whole factory team, not just MX2. I thought with Everts taking over that that would be a good thing, but it only lasted 2 years. Sad times.
kkawboy14
9/30/2017 2:41pm
mxjon454 wrote:
kkawboy14 wrote:
mxjon454 wrote:
Yaa i know whay you mean, KTM has had the MX2 class on lock for the last 10 years. But if thats their way of thinking...
Yaa i know whay you mean, KTM has had the MX2 class on lock for the last 10 years. But if thats their way of thinking then there should be no teams in MX2 besides KTM lol it just sucks, less rides, leas employment for riders, mechanics, team personnel. And suzuki might pull the plug on the whole factory team, not just MX2. I thought with Everts taking over that that would be a good thing, but it only lasted 2 years. Sad times.
That may be coming, no teams, if they determine it isn't worth the investment
GYTR_338
9/13/2020 7:16am
mxjon454 wrote:
@mxjon454 hey dude, send me a message I got trade to offer to you

The Shop

ML512
Fantasy
54th
9/13/2020 8:47am
Holy thread revival. I was super confused for a min...

Post a reply to: Kawasaki MX2 GPs

The Latest