Ken Roczen with Mainstream Athletes!

SwingHard
Edited Date/Time 10/6/2018 9:24am
Great to see a MX atlete getting some love in this Art of Sport ad! Art of Sport (AOS) is a deodorant, body wash etc.company geared toward athletes.
I tried to share a link for whatever reason my phone wont allow it!
|
MotoCoUSA
10/3/2018 9:41am
I dont know why I noticed, but Sheckler's right hand looks a little...uh....odd.
10/3/2018 9:43am
MotoCoUSA wrote:
I dont know why I noticed, but Sheckler's right hand looks a little...uh....odd.
I was to busy looking at those legs on old girl!!!!!!!!! good for Ken...
x3no22
10/3/2018 9:45am
zero chance they were in the same room for this haha

The Shop

TeamGreen
10/3/2018 9:49am
Pffffft! Who's the dork with the skateboard?

I'm glad we don't allow those types down here in Dana Point/San Clemente!

Grinning

Stoked to see racers and boarders in this ad campaign.
peelout
10/3/2018 9:52am
surfer chicks tho, am i right?!
NorCal 50+
10/3/2018 9:54am Edited Date/Time 10/3/2018 9:55am
Roczen is the only name I could put to a face in that photo, since I pretty much ignore all other sports! Edit- except for Bryant, who I didn't actually recognize at first.
ML512
Fantasy
45th
10/3/2018 10:30am
NorCal 50+ wrote:
Roczen is the only name I could put to a face in that photo, since I pretty much ignore all other sports! Edit- except for Bryant...
Roczen is the only name I could put to a face in that photo, since I pretty much ignore all other sports! Edit- except for Bryant, who I didn't actually recognize at first.
K-Roc IG - 1.2 mil followers
Kobe IG - 8.9 mil followers
Ryan Sheckler (skateboard) IG - 1.9 mil followers
James Harden (basketball, dude with the beard) IG - 8 mil followers
Sage Erickson (surfer) IG - 304k followers
Javier Báez (baseball) IG - 1 mil followers
JuJu Smith (football) IG - 1.6 mil followers

Javier was the only one I didn't recognize...I don't follow stick and ball sports...literally know nothing about baseball.
nrosso391
Fantasy
2824th
10/3/2018 11:49am
The title should've read: "AS SHOPPED AS IT GETS"
VilloFan951
10/3/2018 11:56am
Awesome to see Kenny in there with juju and Kobe. But people who are not into Moro sadly wouldn’t know who he was if you just see this picture :/
NorCal 50+
10/3/2018 12:07pm
NorCal 50+ wrote:
Roczen is the only name I could put to a face in that photo, since I pretty much ignore all other sports! Edit- except for Bryant...
ML512 wrote:
K-Roc IG - 1.2 mil followers Kobe IG - 8.9 mil followers Ryan Sheckler (skateboard) IG - 1.9 mil followers James Harden (basketball, dude with the...

Javier was the only one I didn't recognize...I don't follow stick and ball sports...literally know nothing about baseball.
Sweet! I've been in in my little moto cave for 40 years, you'll have to excuse me. Laughing
jeffro503
10/3/2018 12:38pm
NorCal 50+ wrote:
ML512 wrote:
K-Roc IG - 1.2 mil followers Kobe IG - 8.9 mil followers Ryan Sheckler (skateboard) IG - 1.9 mil followers James Harden (basketball, dude with the...

NorCal 50+ wrote:
Sweet! I've been in in my little moto cave for 40 years, you'll have to excuse me. Laughing
Haha , don't feel bad...I didn't know any of them except for Kenny either. I don't follow stick and ball sport's either.
10/3/2018 1:10pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Haha , don't feel bad...I didn't know any of them except for Kenny either. I don't follow stick and ball sport's either.
Not knowing who Kobe Bryant is, is just ignorant and further proves how clueless you are about the real world around you. I knew you were stuck in the 80s.
SwingHard
10/3/2018 2:54pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Not knowing who Kobe Bryant is, is just ignorant and further proves how clueless you are about the real world around you. I knew you were...
Not knowing who Kobe Bryant is, is just ignorant and further proves how clueless you are about the real world around you. I knew you were stuck in the 80s.
I wonder if the other Athletes were asking,"Who's the blonde haired little dude with the crazy Scars on his arms"??
deluxeman
10/3/2018 3:02pm
SwingHard wrote:
I wonder if the other Athletes were asking,"Who's the blonde haired little dude with the crazy Scars on his arms"??
Yes, what they also don't know is he is the toughest SOB in the photo and also the best athlete of the bunch. Probably one of the lowest paid, and that my friends sucks.
SwingHard
10/3/2018 3:23pm
SwingHard wrote:
deluxeman wrote:
Yes, what they also don't know is he is the toughest SOB in the photo and also the best athlete of the bunch. Probably one of...
Yes, what they also don't know is he is the toughest SOB in the photo and also the best athlete of the bunch. Probably one of the lowest paid, and that my friends sucks.
I have to disagree on the best athlete of the bunch,
the rest I definitely agree.
TXDirt
10/3/2018 3:27pm
Photoshop tech almost pulled it off.
colintrax
Fantasy
2342nd
10/3/2018 3:37pm
Not knowing who Kobe Bryant is, is just ignorant and further proves how clueless you are about the real world around you. I knew you were...
Because basketball isnt as boring as golf?
stewie94
10/3/2018 4:09pm
ayyyyyyyy kenny in there with my boy juju CoolCool
NorCal 50+
10/3/2018 4:14pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Wow- sounds like you carried over a fight with Jeffro from another thread.
I wonder what the ratio is of Americans who recognize Kobe Bryant versus those who could recognize and name say, the Secretary of State. I imagine it would be a huge difference. Woohoo
deanwhite51
Fantasy
2582nd
10/3/2018 4:23pm
I honestly see Ken Roczen expanding this sport and bring in sponsors in the future. He is the face of the MOTO industry at the moment. guys got a huge fan base. he has that peoples attitude and says what he thinks.
almost like how Mcgrath, RC,Reed and JS7 all where many years ago.. and that personality left. ( except reed)

KRoc will be the reason Moto Guys end up with individual luxury sponsors like Rolex and stuff.
I seen his apart of the Breitling crew, which is huge!!!!

I honestly think this kind of publicity is needed... You look back in the early 2000's when riders like Reed wore full Versace suits to awards nights, top 3 guys would Arrive to races in privet jets and helicopters,
Where on late night shows and people out side the moto industry still knew who they where.
Its needed now more then ever. Need to get the money back into the sport and bring across a new looks, new company and sponsors. The more these SX athletes are shown... the more people see and become interested involved.

That all sounds arrogant.. I just miss the days where supercross had a personality to it and people who didn't follow the sport, still knew who the top guys where .

cbuehler767
10/3/2018 4:27pm
SwingHard wrote:
X2. Kobes athleticism in his prime? Off the fucking charts. The pro football player too. Speed and power
smoothies862
Fantasy
676th
10/3/2018 4:40pm
SwingHard wrote:
X2. Kobes athleticism in his prime? Off the fucking charts. The pro football player too. Speed and power
any pro in any sport is solid. Other sports aren’t hitting a rut at 40 mph on a jump face,35 minutes no breaks at high hr twice. Respect to all but mx pros are bad azz overall strength endurance skills.
make1go
10/3/2018 4:43pm
x3no22 wrote:
zero chance they were in the same room for this haha
No! really?
?
make1go
10/3/2018 4:46pm Edited Date/Time 10/3/2018 4:51pm
I honestly see Ken Roczen expanding this sport and bring in sponsors in the future. He is the face of the MOTO industry at the moment...
I honestly see Ken Roczen expanding this sport and bring in sponsors in the future. He is the face of the MOTO industry at the moment. guys got a huge fan base. he has that peoples attitude and says what he thinks.
almost like how Mcgrath, RC,Reed and JS7 all where many years ago.. and that personality left. ( except reed)

KRoc will be the reason Moto Guys end up with individual luxury sponsors like Rolex and stuff.
I seen his apart of the Breitling crew, which is huge!!!!

I honestly think this kind of publicity is needed... You look back in the early 2000's when riders like Reed wore full Versace suits to awards nights, top 3 guys would Arrive to races in privet jets and helicopters,
Where on late night shows and people out side the moto industry still knew who they where.
Its needed now more then ever. Need to get the money back into the sport and bring across a new looks, new company and sponsors. The more these SX athletes are shown... the more people see and become interested involved.

That all sounds arrogant.. I just miss the days where supercross had a personality to it and people who didn't follow the sport, still knew who the top guys where .

yeah agree but he NEEDS titles to acomplish that level of recognition, the morning show (or what ever) arent going to have him on for finishing 3rd no matter how cool his suit is..

.and imo eli is about a charismatic as a tree stump.

and yanks hate frenchies so marv wont be much chop...

barcia, anderson webb etc are hillbillies.

agn5009
10/3/2018 5:06pm
SwingHard wrote:
any pro in any sport is solid. Other sports aren’t hitting a rut at 40 mph on a jump face,35 minutes no breaks at high hr...
any pro in any sport is solid. Other sports aren’t hitting a rut at 40 mph on a jump face,35 minutes no breaks at high hr twice. Respect to all but mx pros are bad azz overall strength endurance skills.
Endurance? Maybe. Strength? Absolutely not. Any football player has Ken beat times ten when it comes to strength.
MX-LIFE.
10/4/2018 9:38pm
Even though he isn't in this conversation but has anyone seen a Floyd Mayweather training video or seen Floyd Mayweather go 12 rounds? Boxing is a brutal sport regardless of what you may think of the sport, getting in a boxing ring to get your ass kicked isnt easy and takes some serious conditioning
10/5/2018 2:41am
Fantastic example of just how important personality is for your overall success in anything, sports included.

Obviously it’s important to back it wth performance also, but you’ll do so much better in this world if you’re someone people can connect with.

Such a polar opposite to this years outdoor 450 champ.

Post a reply to: Ken Roczen with Mainstream Athletes!

The Latest