Kenny gave it his best this year.. thanks Kenny!

philG
6/20/2020 2:05am
mxb2 wrote:
They are from utah, next excuse. The elavation conspiracy.
philG wrote:
So they should win cos they live there.. ?? Sweet Jesus.

George Carlin was bang on..
mxb2 wrote:
No its on talent, not hard to figure out. Thats why tomac is winning the series so far. And best rider last 3 years in the...
No its on talent, not hard to figure out. Thats why tomac is winning the series so far. And best rider last 3 years in the world. Titles, wins. Research or keep making excuses
Tomac was 3 points up.. tell you what.. you are right . In the same way that holding all the MXGP rounds at Lommel wouldn't give Herlings any advantage.

The trouble with argueing with stupid people is that they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience...

mxb2
6/20/2020 6:48am
philG wrote:
So they should win cos they live there.. ?? Sweet Jesus.

George Carlin was bang on..
mxb2 wrote:
No its on talent, not hard to figure out. Thats why tomac is winning the series so far. And best rider last 3 years in the...
No its on talent, not hard to figure out. Thats why tomac is winning the series so far. And best rider last 3 years in the world. Titles, wins. Research or keep making excuses
philG wrote:
Tomac was 3 points up.. tell you what.. you are right . In the same way that holding all the MXGP rounds at Lommel wouldn't give...
Tomac was 3 points up.. tell you what.. you are right . In the same way that holding all the MXGP rounds at Lommel wouldn't give Herlings any advantage.

The trouble with argueing with stupid people is that they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience...

And if they did, i wdnt being crying on the internet like a 5 year old. Oh i dont like a guy who didnt do what i think he should. Lmfao. Foh idiot. Still waiting on the brown, marchbanks advantage conspiracy advantage answers. Of course you dont have any.
mxb2
6/20/2020 6:49am
ATKpilot99 wrote:
Actually Webb has scored the most points in Utah thus far. But I know, this is a poor Kenny , I don't like Tomac post. Carry...
Actually Webb has scored the most points in Utah thus far. But I know, this is a poor Kenny , I don't like Tomac post. Carry on.
mxb2 wrote:
Come on man, you are stopping the conspiracy theory.
sdmx wrote:
Webb has the most points in Utah because Eli is cruising to the title safely with all the points he has EARNED. Even the GOAT did...
Webb has the most points in Utah because Eli is cruising to the title safely with all the points he has EARNED. Even the GOAT did this.
Dont post facts man,. The haters think the series is a conspiracy racing in utah.
philG
6/20/2020 8:28am
mxb2 wrote:
And if they did, i wdnt being crying on the internet like a 5 year old. Oh i dont like a guy who didnt do what...
And if they did, i wdnt being crying on the internet like a 5 year old. Oh i dont like a guy who didnt do what i think he should. Lmfao. Foh idiot. Still waiting on the brown, marchbanks advantage conspiracy advantage answers. Of course you dont have any.
You know how the bikes run exactley the same at altitude... oh wait , they dont.

I wonder if the same applies to people, for perhaps the same reason.

I think you may have been starved of oxygen at birth.

The Shop

mxb2
6/20/2020 8:46am
mxb2 wrote:
And if they did, i wdnt being crying on the internet like a 5 year old. Oh i dont like a guy who didnt do what...
philG wrote:
You know how the bikes run exactley the same at altitude... oh wait , they dont. I wonder if the same applies to people, for perhaps...
You know how the bikes run exactley the same at altitude... oh wait , they dont.

I wonder if the same applies to people, for perhaps the same reason.

I think you may have been starved of oxygen at birth.

Another insult,. Like a i said keyboard tough guy. So their bikes ran bad every week, wow. Brown, marchbanks havent won any in utah. But in both classes the best dudes are up front. You still mad at mxon. Lmfao.
mx 219
Fantasy
1150th
6/20/2020 11:59am
All this bickering, Its almost like the guys arent racing twice a week.

Imagine how bad it will be Monday.
6/20/2020 12:06pm
I just like how PhilG’s yard stick of MXdN decisions has moved so quickly. When it was about Tomac it was “anyone who thinks they are bigger than the biggest race in the world can get fucked”. But when it became about Kenny it’s all good for him to not go because RBSR is a fun event lmao. You can’t make this shit up.

Post a reply to: Kenny gave it his best this year.. thanks Kenny!

The Latest